World's Largest Herpes Support Group
GodHeals123

Truth-Healed From Herpes

Kittens
On May 10, 2015 at 1:52 AM, GodHeals123 said:

One) As i mentioned time after time, I am no preacher. I'm sharing my experience to whomever wants to receive it. I am genuine trying help people. And I'm pretty sure you can read Thousands of testimonials of people being healed by God? May not be herpes, but cancer and so forth. How is my experience so far fetch?

Also,

Reality is the conjectured state of things as they actually exist, rather than as they may appear or might be imagined.[1] In a wider definition, reality includes everything that is and has been, whether or not it is observable or comprehensible. (Key words are underlined)

not comprehensible = in-comprehensible = inconceivable = unfathomable = mystifying = beats me...see where i'm going with this...

Two) You mention "Laws of the Universe"... So i Google search (your words) "Laws of the universe". Here's a simple read with a logical approach. http://www.everystudent.com/wires/organized.html

To simplify things, in case you don't want to read it, Laws must be created by something. With no law, there is chaos. And we all know, the universe is not chaotic. Thus there must be a Creator of the universe to establish these "Laws of the Universe" - logically speaking.

In conclusion, me being healed is very possible from the Creator of these "Laws". Just because YOU don't have faith, which is completely fine with me. Don't put down others by writing on here stating "I'm full of crap"(summarizing). I know my story. I know my struggles of dealing with herpes. And i know i'm cured by MY FAITH in God. So don't come over here waiving your non-sense. Because, in the end, what are you doing? What can you do? You just tell people, "it's life. You just gotta deal with it?" At least, I'm here trying bring other people hope that they too can be free from this burden.

I believe! I thank God for all that he has done for me and believe he needed me to focus my eyes back on him. I know God will heal me as long as I believe and trust in Him. He has supernatural powers and can do all things. Defeat is not of God and I serve an almighty God! I have come too far to be hindered by this "honeycomb" and I will live my life to the fullest. Luke 18:27 "What is impossible with man is possible with God!" I know my God is a healer! I knew I was going to trust God on this. Sunday I went to Church and came home to seek out a support group for people like myself. Here you are, confirming what I already knew!! God is a healer and I will say it again! You're right when you said what's the difference between Cancer and Herpes? Absolutely nothing, I will NOT be defeated! 

Jay2010

Thank you! Your testimony really blessed me! Please keep me in your prayers. I also believe that I am healed but am waiting to see manifestation.

Herpadoodledoo

Well this has been a pleasantly delusional read!

TeMama
On 5/9/2015 at 8:11 PM, GodHeals123 said:

How i confirmed i HAD herpes, 1 with the visual (life shattering bumps) and the doctor. I got it the very next morning after a one night stand with a good friend three years ago (3 years in July). Mine was pretty bad. If i were to eat chocolate, peanut butter, or certain chips i would break out bad. My normal outbreaks were between the 1st-9th. some months i would just have a throbbing burning sensation and others i would 3-4 blisters. Like i said, i researched how to limit it by eating healthy. When i started my healing. I pretty much gave up all the bad things i did. Drink, smoke, and no sexual activity ( like i said, im not a preacher or wasnt a big believer prior to my healing). I received Jesus. I forgave everyone who miss treated me. I even called up the girl who gave me herpes. apologized for telling her how much i hater her for what she did, and forgave her. Forgave debt to whomever owed me money. At this point, i felt like i did everything i could to approach God. As i continued to grow in faith, little things hinted at me. 1 week, something told me to eat peanut butter. Before i ate it, i said "i trust in you lord". Ate it, and no outbreak! SO i continued to read, pray, gave thanks for his healing. Then some days after, something told me to each chocolate. So before i did, i said " i trust you lord". ate the chocolate and no outbreaks. So i continued to read, pray, and give thanks. Then my "time of the month" came. I started to worry, and then recalled a passage, about not worrying about tomorrow but seek first the kingdom of God and things will take care of itself. So during my "time of hte month" i didnt focus on herpes but gave thanks to God for my healing. And i've havent had any issue since. Every day i give thanks.

So i turn to you? How hard is it just have faith? I have nothing to gain for sharing my story? There's no profit for me. I simply felt compassion for everyone who suffers from this. Cause i understand how lonely it feels. Not knowing how or who tell. But i promise you, everything i have said is true. I

I want to believe because I've seen God work wonders. I'm dealing with herpes and sometimes it's so hard to keep faith. I have been through situations and God brought me out of, and I still have no explanation for it till this day. I believe I can be healed, not only for me but to be a better mother for my children. Im just kinda low in faith. How can I build up my faith when I'm so down?

TeMama

I need to build up my faith. But being so doubtful idk how. I've always believed in a higher power that's saved my ass before. So I know he can do it again!!! I declare my healing from herpes!!

attihala the  hunny

IMO First and foremost yes God can heal anything,IMO believe it or not but I dont agree about deserving this, what if your husband or wife gave it to you? Its not your fault.

God didnt give this to me, it was my own fault so I have to deal with it but anyways to eaches own,If God did heal this from me ,I still would want medical proof,sometimes think they hear God's voice but it isnt.

GKH

Not one person in this thread mentioned Jesus Christ. I'm a believer in the power of prayer and healing, but not without the one who made the ultimate sacrifice. Anyone who speaks of the healing power of prayer without recognizing Christ is just another prosperity preacher, a pep-talker, false prophet, and a denier of truth. Much like Joel Osteen. If you don't include Christ in your faith, you're lost.

Cas9
1 hour ago, morganscot said:

Are you suffering from herpes virus? my answer to that question was yes for couple of years till i found out that Dr SUNSHINE has the permanent cure to it as i saw his email someone gave testimony about him. He’s on the move of making the world this virus free by using his alternative remedies. You can as well check the website and contact him on drsunshinehealinghome@gmail.com

Back on Dec 11, you said you had hsv for 4 years and were treated by Dr. GOODNEWS. Now you say you had hsv for a couple of years and was treated by Dr. SUNSHINE.

Of course, even if you had gotten your story straight, no one is dumb enough to fall for your scam.  Could you do me a favor? Please get it your car, aim it towards a tree, and gun it. No breaking please.

KeepThriving

Is this poster confused that, because he no longer has outbreaks, he believes he no longer has the virus in his blood? And, this is the ignorance that fuels its spread...

Hockeyawesome1
On 5/10/2015 at 1:52 AM, GodHeals123 said:

One) As i mentioned time after time, I am no preacher. I'm sharing my experience to whomever wants to receive it. I am genuine trying help people. And I'm pretty sure you can read Thousands of testimonials of people being healed by God? May not be herpes, but cancer and so forth. How is my experience so far fetch?

Also,

Reality is the conjectured state of things as they actually exist, rather than as they may appear or might be imagined.[1] In a wider definition, reality includes everything that is and has been, whether or not it is observable or comprehensible. (Key words are underlined)

not comprehensible = in-comprehensible = inconceivable = unfathomable = mystifying = beats me...see where i'm going with this...

Two) You mention "Laws of the Universe"... So i Google search (your words) "Laws of the universe". Here's a simple read with a logical approach. http://www.everystudent.com/wires/organized.html

To simplify things, in case you don't want to read it, Laws must be created by something. With no law, there is chaos. And we all know, the universe is not chaotic. Thus there must be a Creator of the universe to establish these "Laws of the Universe" - logically speaking.

In conclusion, me being healed is very possible from the Creator of these "Laws". Just because YOU don't have faith, which is completely fine with me. Don't put down others by writing on here stating "I'm full of crap"(summarizing). I know my story. I know my struggles of dealing with herpes. And i know i'm cured by MY FAITH in God. So don't come over here waiving your non-sense. Because, in the end, what are you doing? What can you do? You just tell people, "it's life. You just gotta deal with it?" At least, I'm here trying bring other people hope that they too can be free from this burden.

Your experience is a lie. I believe in God, but has never eradicated the herpes virus from anyone. Your either mentally not all there or just straight up trolling trying to make people mad 

Kiki1234

GodHeals, I believe in you sis. ❤️ I’m so happy you overcame. I was diagnosed 2 months ago and I’m believing in Jesus for my healing as well. 🙏🏾 I know our God is a MIRACLE WORKING GOD. He did for Sarah what was biologically impossible and did for the woman with the issue of blood what was pharmaceutically impossible. Surely, there is NOTHING too hard for God. 🙌🏾 I believe I will receive my negative results and God’s glory will be known in my testimony! 

Tintin

LA VERDAD DIOS ES MI MAS GRANDE ESPERANZA MAS QUE LA CIENCIA Y LA MEDICINA POR QUE CON EL SE DA Y SE CONSIGUE TODO AMEN GRACIAS POR TU TESTIMONIO YA DARE EL MIO TAMBIEN....SEÑOR NO SOY DIGNO QUE ENTRES EN MI CASA PERO UNA PALABRA TUYA BASTARA PARA SANARME AMEN 🙏👏