World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
dave@dave

The end of antibiotics

dave@dave

So I was watching this show and it was talking about how a lot of bacteria are becoming resistant to antibiotics. I'm sure we all know that but some of the predictions were pretty scary. By 2025 they expect full resistance to antibiotics which is terrible. For us herpters we really need to worry because we frequently get open wounds, if it gets infected kiss your ace good bye. Also life expectancy will drop dramatically, back to your 30s and 40s rather then your 70s. Also mass food shortage since majority of the food is kept in squalor and just pumped with antibiotics. These are scary times approaching

JBnATL

Herpes is a virus and does not make us susceptible to bacteria any more than people who don't have this virus.

You are neglecting the possible advances in treating bacteria that will be developed over time. True there are some bacteria immune to antibiotics today but I am confident that in the future there will be other ways to kill these germs.

JB

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Voyager2
      I certainly hope this research continues. It all seems legit to me, but again, I'm no medical man (although I did play doctor a few times).   
    • here-to-help
      This is good information to know. To go from continuous outbreaks to none all this time is encouraging. I wonder if after you've given it some time and this regimen proves itself, maybe you could title it, and type it for everyone to read. The more suggestions, the better! You mentioned you've suffered with Herpes I outbreaks. I have suffered with the type II, and I recently read that Lysine doesn't help with the type II. I don't know about that, because it really has helped me in years past. Anyway, by mentioning in your article that you have type I will help, because apparently something might work for type I that won't work for type II. I myself will get these products and add them to my daily garlic regimen, and perhaps I will be able to eat whatever I choose without triggering an outbreak. That's my big problem, wanting to eat the foods that trigger the outbreak!
    • RNY18
      “..Meanwhile, the present study suggests LDXGFG as an alternative, inexpensive, and lasting-effect medicine for curing HSV2 infection caused genital herpes....” Anyone  seen any further research on this ?
    • Skrillah80
      Let me know how it all works out.. 
    • Miss Horne
      https://m.facebook.com/CopperRibbonHsv12Awareness @MikeHerp

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.