World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
dave@dave

The end of antibiotics

dave@dave

So I was watching this show and it was talking about how a lot of bacteria are becoming resistant to antibiotics. I'm sure we all know that but some of the predictions were pretty scary. By 2025 they expect full resistance to antibiotics which is terrible. For us herpters we really need to worry because we frequently get open wounds, if it gets infected kiss your ace good bye. Also life expectancy will drop dramatically, back to your 30s and 40s rather then your 70s. Also mass food shortage since majority of the food is kept in squalor and just pumped with antibiotics. These are scary times approaching

JBnATL

Herpes is a virus and does not make us susceptible to bacteria any more than people who don't have this virus.

You are neglecting the possible advances in treating bacteria that will be developed over time. True there are some bacteria immune to antibiotics today but I am confident that in the future there will be other ways to kill these germs.

JB

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Nicki0605
      I’m in Harlem! 👋🏾
    • Quest
      The ashwagandha is good for thyroid health. I am not familiar with the rest. That is not a list I would put together!
    • WilsoInAus
      Hey @moonperson it is not likely that you have given a genital HSV-2 infection to 3 of your friends or your boyfriend from any of the activities that you describe. I'm sure this is all fine. How did your new diagnosis come about?
    • WilsoInAus
      Me too, me too, I hope you can reach you desired level of health... I just think it isn't fully fair in a way to imply that your unfortunate issues are caused by herpes when there is virtually no chance that they are.
    • moonperson
      Hello y’all, im newly diagnosed with herpes simplex 2 and I’ve given it to 3 of my friends and boyfriend. It migrated from my genitals to my mouth and I smoked weed with my friends via pipe without understanding my infection fully. Then my boyfriend told me it’s okay to kiss and give him head cuz he loves me anyway. He’s not a big chaser or nothing, he’s just dumb. I’m living in constant anxiety and a tumultuous emotional state—just seeing if anyone has similar experiences and tips/tricks you may have picked up on the way leaving with herpes, either strain. Honestly, I’m just needing some support, even if herpes is “common” and “manageable”, it has been a heavy heavy weight on my mind.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.