From this lie that I was gifted

My spirit, it is broken

Reborn and mended, it is lifted

To scatter all the darkness

My desire to be persisted

My spirit, it is healing

I lift myself and do not fall

Spirit guides and lifts me

Spirit's light shines holes through the wall.

Oh this life, so hard now

But not for when I breathe

Because Spirit, it is all around me

Breathe deeply and you shall see.

<3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• WilsoInAus
      Looks and progressed just like a fordyce spot, no doubt. Remember life is pretty simple, if it looks like a pig... It’s a pig!
    • Ifeelempty
      Unfortunately it did move through stages as it got reiterated this time. I took photos of the last 4 days... looking more like I do have it. https://imgur.com/a/Z1P5LNf
    • Kurdt01
      I’ve been taking Valtrex daily for two years, it was never great but it worked OK… I recently stopped because of stomach problems that I’m not sure the cause of is… So now outbreaks are going crazy… At least once a week… Has anyone else experienced this after stopping antivirals after a couple years? It’s worse now than it was before I even took antivirals…
    • Kurdt01
      How’s it going? Is this still working? I’ve been trying to find a doc to write this script for me but no luck so far. Weekly outbreaks though and I really need something… Weekly outbreaks though and I really need something… Getting desperate.
    • Cas9
      @laytonjethro Hey man, I understand your SCAMMING; And you have been reported to the Admins man

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.