1. JBnATL

JBnATL

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• iFdUp
      Because COVID 19 has a false sense of urgency compared to literally everything else. It's complete bullshit. 
    • Dawid
      Will the drug company really speed up the research on the hsv2 treatment. So how do I do it for covid-19 ??? Sanofi to run away with his therapeutic vaccine, Aicuris With Pritelivir ??? Are there not among us who can try something on this topic ??? I personally tried. Sanofi doesn't write back. Aicuris says that Pritelivir is still in development. No information results ..
    • madman
      Hey!! Excellent suggestion. I don't have a prescription for antivirals. But I think acyclovir ointments can be sold without a prescription. I will try it and I'll let you know the results.
    • Samantha1234
      Thank you, appreciate your response. First, he knows which kind he has, he’s a doctor. He is very well versed about the disease, & admits he was wrong to not tell me, says he was scared, etc. at this point, it’s not even about the herpes, it’s about the betrayal I feel. We have shared so much, & felt such a deep bond. 2 days ago, I would have told you it would never in a million years have been possible for him to hide something like this from me.  I have never seen him be manipulative, & he lives with more integrity than most people I’ve known. So I am just confused, & sad, & angry.
    • WilsoInAus
      Hey @madman I can only suggest that your second doctor appears closer to the mark. The first doctor was unsure. HSV-1 is not at all known to cause these symptoms genitally for a period of time.  You may not have much to lose by taking antivirals - placebo or effective against what you've got, you have little to lose it would seem. If they do nothing, then at least you will have eliminated herpes from your thinking!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.