4. Acesheart

Acesheart

5. Sanguine108

Sanguine108

• Single ➵ You may like to try the Dating App

• Similar Content

• HNairobiKenya
      By HNairobiKenya
      I am from Nairobi,Kenya. I have searched and searched but can't seem to find any form of Support groups from where I am. I think in Africa generally, HSV isn't something talked about much or tested that often so most people do not know they have it. For us who do know, it feels very lonely. I am not looking for a hookup. I just want to see if I can connect with people closer to where I am. 
      If you are in a similar position, from whichever country, please feel free to share your experience.
    • Cwnohrts
      By Cwnohrts
      I don't know enough to distinguish if i'm in the healing stage ? it burns 50% less when I use the toilet , a little itching , no pain when I sit , or walk. Also, is the lightened skin normal ? how long does an ob usually last ? 

• gypsygoddess
      By gypsygoddess
      Count your blessings and not your problems. Realize that yesterday is gone, today is here, and tomorrow is beginning.
      Let it go and seize the day while you still have it. 
      In the end, you will find your true self and love them even more. 
      Trust me. 
    • Cambrini12
      By Cambrini12
      Hey guys!!! I was diagnosed with HSV 2 last August. The guy that gave it to me denied it and was an asshole about it. I thought my life was over. Sunked into a deep depression. (Read my posts from last year). I got breakouts every two weeks. Miserable!!!! I don’t know if they ever will find a cure for this. But there is still hope. This year I’m at my healthiest point. I workout eat healthy. I met an awesome man. He knows my status and loves me past it. Litterally worshops the ground I walk on. With God anything is possible. So cry it out. You might hate life. But It GeTs BetTEr!!!! 
    • Resilience101
      By Resilience101
      https://www.archyworldys.com/in-russia-developed-a-dna-vaccine-for-herpes/

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• hk81
      @Cas9 I wanted to give you an update on this point. Jerome is a scientific advisor for ExcisionBio, which means that ExcisionBio is well aware that Jerome is targeting the latent copies with meganucleases. Also, in the lastest video, Jerome said that "The team is collaborating with others to pursue a CRISPR/Cas9-based solution, which would have some advantages over meganucleases, and they are exploring other delivery mechanisms such as nanoparticles. " When he said so, very likely he meant ExcisionBio. So there is a mutual exchange and the target is the same.   Regarding the clinical trial in China: they made a new publication in which they show that they can target the latent copies: “The therapy, which is dripped into patients' eyes, can find and 'cut' the virus hidden in the nervous system, which then degrades by itself," Cai said. "With this technology, we can cure keratitis and terminate the virus." https://www.shine.cn/news/metro/2101123074/ "HELP was capable of eliminating the viral reservoir via retrograde transport from corneas to trigeminal ganglia. " https://www.nature.com/articles/s41587-020-00781-8 They have already applied the therapy to 2 patients. Hopefully there will be soon an update from them: “Clinical trials on two patients have also been carried out and the results are being evaluated,”  
    • Jeremy Spokein
      Related to this. You might also want to check out this post!
    • hk81
      "you don’t need to keep making coronavirus protein forever in order to maintain the protective immunity" it means: even if mRNA is gone and your body isn't producing the viral proteins anymore, the immune system will still maintain memory of how to produce the right antibodies against it.
    • readytostart
      https://journals.plos.org/plospathogens/article?id=10.1371/journal.ppat.1008795
    • Jeremy Spokein
      I wanted to share this Taoist story about a farmer whose horse ran away. I think we can all relate to this story: His neighbor commiserated only to be told, "Who knows what's good or bad?" It was true. The next day the horse returned, bringing with it a drove of wild horses it had befriended in its wanderings. The neighbor came over again, this time to congratulate the farmer on his windfall. He was met with the same observation: "Who knows what is good or bad?" True this time too; the next day the farmer's son tried to mount one of the wild horses and fell off, breaking his leg. Back came the neighbor, this time with more commiserations, only to encounter for the third time the same response, "Who knows what is good or bad?" And once again the farmer's point was well taken, for the following day soldiers came by commandeering for the army and because of his injury, the son was not drafted. The meaning of the story? There's always a blessing in disguise that we cannot see and will never see, if we only look with our eyes closed. According to the Taoists, yang and yin, light and shadow, useful and useless are all different aspects of the whole, and the minute we choose one side and block out the other, we upset nature's balance. If we are to be whole and follow the way of nature, we must pursue the difficult process of embracing the opposites.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.