World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Ans

How to deal with your warts like I did. Be warned it really works!

Sanguine108

Ok... So #8,  copy and pasted it below.   600mg is a lot ... I'm just going to copy and paste an excerpt from a Zinc toxicity article

http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/51/2/225.long
"Such potential consequences will be examined at three somewhat arbitrarily chosen intakes: amounts sufficient to induce acute toxicity, amounts used in
pharmacological dosages (100-300 mg Zn/d), and amounts more commonly consumed in self-selected supplements (1 5- 100 mg Zn/d)."

8. Get more Zinc

Taking 600mg of zincir?t=fastweighlo05-20&l=as2&o=1&a=B00020 daily and/or including more foods high in zinc in your diet will boost your immune system so your body can fight off the virus causing your warts making them go away &…

Once your immune system function has improved thru the use of more zinc in your diet you are less likely to have the warts come back.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Real $lim Katie
      thank you so much😊
    • Quest
    • Quest
    • Real $lim Katie
      literally cold sores just make my whole mouth area numb and in pain, especially when i eat food or take a shower. it's super hard too when you are trying not to break open the scab but daily activities tend to make it worse. luckily, i don't get headaches or anything so bless your souls, just a lil runny nose and lots of pain.   i have found some natural remedies/OTCs ease the pain. ice for example always makes it feel more numb, but i have to wait until the scab isn't super delicate.   i made a parody to 7rings by ariana grande destigmatizing cold sores-- give it a chance:) and if you like it, repost with the hashtag #realslimsorechallenge with your own tips to shorten coldsores everywhere! they friggin suck!!!!! we gotta be here for eachother:)
    • Real $lim Katie
      honestly i have found coconut oil does wonders for my cold sore especially the red skin after theyre healed. coconut oil + makeup and it's like you've never even had it   i made a parody of 7 rings by ariana grande about cold sores, check it out & share it if you'd like   #destigmatizecoldsores #realslimsorechallenge post it with your tips

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.