Jump to content
World's Largest Herpes Support Group
JustHanginginThere

Asp2151 Japan update help?

Recommended Posts

dont quit!17
4 hours ago, Pokemon said:

Has anybody contacted the manufacturer to see if they are seeking approval for treatment of hsv-1 and hsv-2?

I read last year that they had no interest in seeking approval for HSV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NorCal_Herpster
15 hours ago, steel_panther said:

How is this miracle drug working for you ?

I’m extremely happy with Amenamevir.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vladimirherps
On 1/11/2019 at 5:37 AM, NorCal_Herpster said:

Hmmm, I’d say within the 1st couple of days, I noticed the skin irritation was gone and I felt totally normal.

Since my 1st order, they’ve reduced the price by $100.  I will continue to pay the money and keep my fingers crossed Pritelivir comes out soon.

Please help me I have also breakout 2 times every months the skin in my genital burning very bad. Do you think the new Japanese medicine could help and from where to order it. I have money I can order 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vladimirherps
On 1/3/2019 at 9:09 PM, Dilan Melia said:

Do you have nerve pain / burning sensation while on valtrex alone?

I'm on suppresive treatment but still get very mild OB every 2 months and continuous nerve pain.  Luckily,  no major OB

Where do you get nerve pain ? I have this for 7 months now. Non stop 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MJR

Does anyone think that taking a quarter of a pill daily would help? 50mg? I've had HSV1G for about 9-10 months and haven't had an outbreak in 5 months, I do however get nerve pain almost daily. I don't take Antiviral for suppression but I am sick of dealing with the nerve pain. I was playing with the idea of getting on a script from my Doc for an antiviral and then ordering Amenalief and splitting pills into quarter in an attempt to not go broke in the process. Any thoughts on this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NorCal_Herpster
5 hours ago, Vladimirherps said:

Please help me I have also breakout 2 times every months the skin in my genital burning very bad. Do you think the new Japanese medicine could help and from where to order it. I have money I can order 

I truly believe is this product and I do think it will help.  

You can order it at: www.mimaki-family-Japan.com.  Then search for Amenalief

Good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anon8
On 1/12/2019 at 11:38 AM, MJR said:

Does anyone think that taking a quarter of a pill daily would help? 50mg? I've had HSV1G for about 9-10 months and haven't had an outbreak in 5 months, I do however get nerve pain almost daily. I don't take Antiviral for suppression but I am sick of dealing with the nerve pain. I was playing with the idea of getting on a script from my Doc for an antiviral and then ordering Amenalief and splitting pills into quarter in an attempt to not go broke in the process. Any thoughts on this?

Same here — no ob’s With ghsv1, but the nerve/prodrome pain (whatever it is) is constant and makes me feel like there’s constant viral activity or shedding. Stressed about it! Dying for a solution or answers as to if I’m contagious. Wondering if this pill will help..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MJR
6 hours ago, Anon8 said:

Same here — no ob’s With ghsv1, but the nerve/prodrome pain (whatever it is) is constant and makes me feel like there’s constant viral activity or shedding. Stressed about it! Dying for a solution or answers as to if I’m contagious. Wondering if this pill will help..

I ended up ordering it, haven't gotten it yet. I will keep you updated on how it goes. I don't know how to check for shedding though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Toro
11 hours ago, MJR said:

I ended up ordering it, haven't gotten it yet. I will keep you updated on how it goes. I don't know how to check for shedding though. 

I am sure you will feel and love the outcome.This is a miracle pill for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MJR
4 hours ago, Toro said:

I am sure you will feel and love the outcome.This is a miracle pill for me.

So happy to hear that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36bod

ben dogal bir ilaç ile herpes 5 aydır çıkmıyor hsv dna pcr nekatif geldi. Burda türkiyede başka hastalardada deneyecegim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MJR
18 hours ago, Anon8 said:

@MJR received them yet? Anxious to hear how you’re feeling.

Yes I did, so I have taking 100mg for 2 days then taking a day or 2 off to try and stretch out the package. They have defanilty helped my nerve pain in my legs/groin area, almost non-existent. However I still get tingling in my butt cheeks and I'm thinking if I took it every day I may see that subside. However so can't afford to do so. 

But it definitely works. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skrillah80
On 7/19/2018 at 7:12 PM, Mrspinkk said:

 

treatment approved !

What you mean miss pink? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.