Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CouldBeWorse87

Hey guys

2 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, I'm brand new to the website and just thought I'd stop in and greet everybody. Honestly, it's really nice to be in touch with so many people that have something in common (even though it's not exactly something we go around broadcasting). I look forward to the answers and encouragment that we may all provide to each other.

hello,

Im a afro/puerto rican male, just infected by my partner, she did not tell me she had herpies.. and she is a health professional. now Im in her boat i feel angry i feel like suing her like she made a decision for me without me .... i want to report her to the licensing board...man..i hate this... any suggestions?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Latest Buzz

• Clunk
      Hahahahaha! Positive Singles sucks ass!! It's bad enough having herpes but to make you pay money to get in contact with others is a sick joke!! It makes me so mad they hock their site as a "support site!!" No it isn't! It's purely for dating (And from what a few women I chatted to on there told me; It's full of sleazy old guys messaging women waaaay younger than them and guys that think they can get laid cause chicks on there have the "same thing" they do). JB is correct! Positive Singles hate people telling others about other herpes support sites. God!! How dare you!! They don't give a shit about helping or supporting you through a tough time.... They just want your money!
    • Lj2099
      Thanks for your input...
    • JBnATL
      How long have you had this virus?  Until you immune system builds up antibodies you can have multiple outbreaks. If you already had it, receiving oral sex probably would not have given you the 2nd type. JB
    • JBnATL
      Yes, I have been on this website almost daily for over 7 years and have chatted with thousands of Herpsters and have met some that were originally diagnosed as having this virus only later to learn that they did not.  Here is a link to a page that talks about what is commonly confused with this virus: http://www.herpes-coldsores.com/conditions_confused_with_herpes.htm Also, even if your blood test does come back positive it could be a false positive.  Most tests say that a number > 1.2 means your positive, but many experts say that if your number is between 1.3 and 3.5 it might be a false positive and that you should test again. Even if you are a Herpster you will be ok.  Some people I have chatted with have even said that getting genital herpes changed their lives for the better.  I have had it a long time and it has never stopped me from doing anything or anyone I wanted Good luck! JB
    • Lj2099
      I'm waiting for my blood and smear testes to come back.  My doctor is a very well experience lady. She been in practice for over 30 years in a big hospital. I feel if she though that what I have might be herpes there is a big percentage it might be. She also said it could be some kind if ezcema. Of course we all filter the worst part scenario. Has anyone been told it might be herpes and it wasn't. Just curious.
    • LillianPanos
    • JBnATL
      mpwh is a pay dating website that is owned by Positive Singles (PS).  PS was found guilty of copying profiles and creating accounts on their other dating websites they own without the permission of the person who's profile was copied. I used to be on mpwh and was kicked off for mentioning another support website I used to frequent. JB
    • honey_6974
      When you hit ‘quote’ on a post, it copies that post into your text area. You can edit the text you're quoting, and you should at least redact that telephone number and email address. Ideally, moderators would just be quicker to delete that stuff. Moderators: You should consider some system where if a number of reputable users flag a post for spam/low-quality, it should be hidden automatically.
    • Lj2099
      Thanks for your input. 
    • Maybe1day
      I still can't figure out why we haven't heard anything regarding this past conference in Boston where Dr. Cullen and Dr. Jerome spoke, along with others, about advances in gene editing. It had to have at least been recorded.
  • Featured