Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CouldBeWorse87

Hey guys

2 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, I'm brand new to the website and just thought I'd stop in and greet everybody. Honestly, it's really nice to be in touch with so many people that have something in common (even though it's not exactly something we go around broadcasting). I look forward to the answers and encouragment that we may all provide to each other.

hello,

Im a afro/puerto rican male, just infected by my partner, she did not tell me she had herpies.. and she is a health professional. now Im in her boat i feel angry i feel like suing her like she made a decision for me without me .... i want to report her to the licensing board...man..i hate this... any suggestions?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Latest Buzz

• LillianPanos
      try the antivirals. coconut oil mixed with tea tree oil. I have had a constant weird feeling its finally going away I have using aloe gel lately it seems to really help I take the antiviral daily,
    • Lisajd
      Have you looked at any herpes websites or info off here.  Getting a good understanding helped me Yes meds and condoms reduce risk.  As you build antibodies over the years its possible there is less risk.  Some women never pass it on.  What it comes down too is the guy knowing about it and the risk and being prepared to accept it.  80% of people have oral herpes.  This helps prevent transmissuon of hsv2 and genital hsv1 us really low risk. So.dont discount you may even meet someone who has it.  
    • Lisajd
      When you were diagnosed how was it done.  Did they type the tests. Ie they can test for hsv1 or 2.   If you had cold sores its hsv1 oral.  If you were dx with hsv2 then its genital.  You cant get hsv2 oral from your genital hsv2.  They are location specific and different strands of virus.
    • Clearme
      The current article is June 22, 2016! What do you think Bloom is repeating lab experiments annually and republishing them! Are you saying there is no difference between the two? Have you read the current article? We are talking about DRG and epithelial access...different approach then TG although TG is mentioned! They also refer to new capsid modifications that makes rAAV more specific. Do your research, or are you just here for your own amusement?
    • throwawaynyc
      id side with halford on all this, he has seen attempts for the last 20 years that have failed.
    • TB1956
      In my experience, yes. I read somewhere that anal lesions can result in pain that is described as pooping broken glass. This was how it was for me. As well as significant swelling.  Not pleasant.  Ghsv1 in my case. I also had genital lesions. 
    • YammyTea
      I've never had cold sores, but I had a small canker sore in the roof of my mouth.
    • hopeful Rylee
      If CRISPR is successful..how is it administered? Like a vaccine and epidural? Sorry if this is a dumb question. I don't know anything about health science technology
    • faithandhope55
      what does worry me is I have had cold sores too yrs ago so what if that is the hsv2 virus as well and my child has drank after me or used my lip balm.  this was all befor ai knew i had it.
    • hopeful Rylee
      I feel rge same way. I was excited, until his response to my question about crispr. About how long away is crispr? Any one know?
  • Featured