Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • jmherped
      I would not have eaten that (unbeknownst to me) ex-prostitute's radioactive pussy.  The half body dragon tattoo should have tipped me off, but you know, 30 beers.... 
    • jmherped
      Find something to live for, be thankful for what you do/don't have, there are a lot of things worse than herpes, a long bloody list of hellish things people suffer from...  Billions of have died horrible deaths.  Stop feeling sorry for yourself, when you feel knocked down, get up and keep fighting.  You never know what tomorrow might bring or what silver lining there might be in your future.  Keep fighting.  There's a lot you can do for yourself, but first you have to accept that you screwed up, let go of the things you used to take for granted, let go of what you can't have anymore, decide to fight and live the best you can with the cards in your hands.  You just never know what tomorrow will bring.  Use yourself to some other purpose, do something you never would have done had herpes not come your way.  Even if that is just getting up and fighting the herpes every day, do it.  Don't give up.    
    • information seeker
      Hey, why not try to set up an xprize?   Curing herpes xprize    It would make the Feild more appelling to research
    • information seeker
      But they said they were ready to move into to animal trails 2014. Also I am starting to worry the good doctor has shifted his research to HIV. 
    • MikeHerp
      I've put three draft templates up on the Drop Box. Not sure whether I put them in the right place--I just put them at the end of all the content.  If you think there's a better way to organize it, pls proceed, I'm not that familiar with using dropbox. I may add some other templates later as well. I also added a section at the beginning regarding our allies. Feel free to edit, delete, restructure etc. as you deem appropriate.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.