1. nascarhottie4number8

nascarhottie4number8

• Single ➵ You may like to try the Dating App

• Similar Content

• cracked
      By cracked
      I know everyone has good days and bad days with dealing with HSV, but it’s getting to me pretty badly because of my unusual symptoms and how this is all affecting my mindset. Just 2 months ago my life was almost everything I wanted it to be. Super healthy, athletic and gaining weight like I wanted to, always working out and full of energy, genuinely laughing and smiling every day and making others laugh, able to nap and sleep at will, eating and cooking for myself after having been vegan for a while, passionate about my hobbies, traveling, and starting to become successful after just finishing college. 
      Now since these past 2 months not only do I feel like I’ve hit a brick wall, i’m not genuinely happy or smiling, my penis is causing me to not even be able to walk properly, muscle weakness, insomnia, malaise, fatigue, profusely sweating in any sort of heat, lack of focus and sharpness, lack of appetite and losing weight, daily low grade fevers, fast heart rate, shortness of breath, and anxiety and just constantly worrying about new symptoms. 
      Every time I feel some sort of symptom it reminds me of the dumb mistake I made of wanting to try sex which has caused me to suffer all of this. I can’t do anything to take it all back, tell anyone that’s close to me about it and my family is constantly worried about me. 
      All I want is my old self and life back. Nothing seems appealing to me anymore. FML.
    • Mellisuga
      By Mellisuga
      Hey all,
      For anyone who is going through a tough time, I wanted to share this website - here are some exercises meant to help develop healthy habits and a healthier way to view oneself, by building something called self-compassion.
      This website is based on the work of Dr. Kristin Neff, which draws inspiration from Buddhist meditation. She also has a few Ted Talks which I recommend watching. 
      http://self-compassion.org/category/exercises/
      Nurturing one's self-compassion is explained to be a better alternative to nurturing self-esteem because of the traits of narcissism and the judgement which can be inherent in having too high of a level of self-esteem. Self-compassion at its essence means treating yourself like you would treat a good friend, rather than treating yourself harshly.
      These exercises tie in well with mindfulness meditation. Meditation works well for developing a more leveled response to stress, and managing your emotions. Marsha Lucas also wrote a book on the benefits of mindfulness meditation in relationships in the book "Rewire your brain for Love: Creating Vibrant Relationships Using the Science of Mindfulness" where she speaks about meditation changing the way your brain works over time to give you a pause before your fear induced responses.
      In this file, Lucas speaks a bit about basic meditation: http://rewireyourbrainforlove.com/downloads/Mindfulness_Meditation.mp3
      Kristin Neff also has a Ted Talk where she speaks about self-compassion.

• Mellisuga
      By Mellisuga
      Hey all,
      For anyone who is going through a tough time, I wanted to share this website - here are some exercises meant to help develop healthy habits and a healthier way to view oneself, by building something called self-compassion.
      This website is based on the work of Dr. Kristin Neff, which draws inspiration from Buddhist meditation. She also has a few Ted Talks which I recommend watching. 
      http://self-compassion.org/category/exercises/
      Nurturing one's self-compassion is explained to be a better alternative to nurturing self-esteem because of the traits of narcissism and the judgement which can be inherent in having too high of a level of self-esteem. Self-compassion at its essence means treating yourself like you would treat a good friend, rather than treating yourself harshly.

• Createss Galore
      By Createss Galore
      So what if my life has changed?
      It's still a part of ME.
      So what if I'm not the same?
      I'll be the best I can be.
      For deep in the soul of ME,
      I've never ever changed.
      I rise to the ME I am,
      The same and rearranged.

I know of the things that I love,
      The things I like to do,
      The things that make me laugh,
      That chase away the blues.
      Inside I can reach deep down,
      Enjoy the WHO I am,
      Let flow forth a different life,
      Yet infused with WHO I am.
      <><><><><><><><>
      CG
  • Trending Now

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• Jesusislove777
      That’s very good, I take 9 grams of glutamine a day and it has really helped me, I notice a tremendous difference the next day if I miss a day. I hope thing continues to go well for you. Take care,  Much love to you, 
    • Hml
      Stress and lack of sleep are huge triggers
    • Hml
      I just want to be able to stop thinking about it. It is ruining my overall health.  He ruined my life and has now ruined another woman too but she stayed with him. I wanted to warn her but she wouldn't have believed me.  But I'm sure she would now. I just want to move on with my life but I'm afraid I will spend the rest of my life alone. 
    • Kaylie
      Hi, I just want to say I understand what you’re going through. My partner cheated though he still denies it! I used to get cold sores then when he has his first outbreak I got mine and he tried to blame me for giving it to him. I’m 38years old and come from a small town near Watford. I have 2 kids. I feel like when I get asked out or just a guy is remotely interested I just have the big H in the front of my head! I hate him for doing this to me. I get out breaks every month they are painful and in different places each month. I am going to start looking after myself and eating better, no alcohol and see if that helps.    But I do think of my friend, she has it and she met someone in London 11 years ago. She told him and he was fine with it. They have 2 kids now. She got it from a guy she knew had it and she decided to sleep with him. He told her. She knew the consequences.    You’re not alone 
    • TheBlue1
      I focus on trying to heal myself.  I don’t believe that this is permanent.  And I no longer date.  I don’t want the drama nor the stress.  I’ve found that my overall health has improved and I am much more knowledgeable regarding natural antivirals and immune system boosters.  Amino acids play a very large role.  Just breathe.  You’re gonna be ok.  The symptoms do fade away in time.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.