Benefits of Meditation

• 2 weeks later...
nascarhottie4number8

Meditation has helped me immensely! also metaphysical tools help as well! I do healing work with crystals!! I am still learning about metaphysics myself its very rewarding and helpful! There are healing crystals that help heal outbreaks!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

For the 5 years I've been consciously delving into this, I think it all comes down to purifying.   We meditate and physiologically enhance blood circulation to various parts of the brain.   keywording--- brain-humunculus--affect the brain and affect the corresponding parts of the body--blood refreshes/detoxifies (or toxifies depending on diet/lifestyle) and this affects the overall health...   this is similar to how acupuncture works, treating a problem on someone chest or abdomen with points on their limbs... Or reflexology of the foot, hand, ear... and so on....   So doing things like qi gong, tai chi, yoga and working these different postures, movements and whatnot are actually affecting your entire body.

Karma as impressions of past actions...  Memories aren't just stored in our brain.  Our body can hold memories, which are connected with the brain.   All spiritual traditions that involve karma talk about how you don't want to accrue anymore karma and thereby purify your soul. So meditate, chant, do a physical practice of asana-yoga, tai chi and/or qi gong to clear out the stagnating areas and unravel past impressions.  It's a long path and it's just a matter of getting started and staying on that path.

As for the crystals.  I love gems and minerals so much that I carry a mini magnifying glass loupe with me ($3 they're for counterfeit money).  Oh it's such a treat to come across a shop or some travelers selling their stuff.   The other day, I came across this guy who had this cabochon fossilized bone. It was sooooo damn cool, I couldn't stop gazing at it.   You could see the porous, bone matrix and then the fossilized red/blood within the matrix. It was nuts!!! I didn't buy it but it soooo damn neat!  

Do you have a ritual/practice you do?

nascarhottie4number8
14 hours ago, JBnATL said:

I have just started meditating this week, I look forward to the benefits of my practice.

JB

Awesome JB!! you will love it! Let me know if you have any questions!! I like to use crystals while I am meditating! I often take them outside with me because I love to sit outside and meditate with them as well!

• 4 years later...
On 3/29/2016 at 4:01 AM, nascarhottie4number8 said:

Meditation has helped me immensely! also metaphysical tools help as well! I do healing work with crystals!! I am still learning about metaphysics myself its very rewarding and helpful! There are healing crystals that help heal outbreaks!

I would love to know which crystals  help! And do they help prevent OB’s or heal them?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Single ➵ You may like to try the Dating App

• Similar Content

• cracked
      By cracked
      I know everyone has good days and bad days with dealing with HSV, but it’s getting to me pretty badly because of my unusual symptoms and how this is all affecting my mindset. Just 2 months ago my life was almost everything I wanted it to be. Super healthy, athletic and gaining weight like I wanted to, always working out and full of energy, genuinely laughing and smiling every day and making others laugh, able to nap and sleep at will, eating and cooking for myself after having been vegan for a while, passionate about my hobbies, traveling, and starting to become successful after just finishing college. 
      Now since these past 2 months not only do I feel like I’ve hit a brick wall, i’m not genuinely happy or smiling, my penis is causing me to not even be able to walk properly, muscle weakness, insomnia, malaise, fatigue, profusely sweating in any sort of heat, lack of focus and sharpness, lack of appetite and losing weight, daily low grade fevers, fast heart rate, shortness of breath, and anxiety and just constantly worrying about new symptoms. 
      Every time I feel some sort of symptom it reminds me of the dumb mistake I made of wanting to try sex which has caused me to suffer all of this. I can’t do anything to take it all back, tell anyone that’s close to me about it and my family is constantly worried about me. 
      All I want is my old self and life back. Nothing seems appealing to me anymore. FML.
    • Mellisuga
      By Mellisuga
      Hey all,
      For anyone who is going through a tough time, I wanted to share this website - here are some exercises meant to help develop healthy habits and a healthier way to view oneself, by building something called self-compassion.
      This website is based on the work of Dr. Kristin Neff, which draws inspiration from Buddhist meditation. She also has a few Ted Talks which I recommend watching. 
      http://self-compassion.org/category/exercises/
      Nurturing one's self-compassion is explained to be a better alternative to nurturing self-esteem because of the traits of narcissism and the judgement which can be inherent in having too high of a level of self-esteem. Self-compassion at its essence means treating yourself like you would treat a good friend, rather than treating yourself harshly.
      These exercises tie in well with mindfulness meditation. Meditation works well for developing a more leveled response to stress, and managing your emotions. Marsha Lucas also wrote a book on the benefits of mindfulness meditation in relationships in the book "Rewire your brain for Love: Creating Vibrant Relationships Using the Science of Mindfulness" where she speaks about meditation changing the way your brain works over time to give you a pause before your fear induced responses.
      In this file, Lucas speaks a bit about basic meditation: http://rewireyourbrainforlove.com/downloads/Mindfulness_Meditation.mp3
      Kristin Neff also has a Ted Talk where she speaks about self-compassion.

• Mellisuga
      By Mellisuga
      Hey all,
      For anyone who is going through a tough time, I wanted to share this website - here are some exercises meant to help develop healthy habits and a healthier way to view oneself, by building something called self-compassion.
      This website is based on the work of Dr. Kristin Neff, which draws inspiration from Buddhist meditation. She also has a few Ted Talks which I recommend watching. 
      http://self-compassion.org/category/exercises/
      Nurturing one's self-compassion is explained to be a better alternative to nurturing self-esteem because of the traits of narcissism and the judgement which can be inherent in having too high of a level of self-esteem. Self-compassion at its essence means treating yourself like you would treat a good friend, rather than treating yourself harshly.

• Createss Galore
      By Createss Galore
      So what if my life has changed?
      It's still a part of ME.
      So what if I'm not the same?
      I'll be the best I can be.
      For deep in the soul of ME,
      I've never ever changed.
      I rise to the ME I am,
      The same and rearranged.

I know of the things that I love,
      The things I like to do,
      The things that make me laugh,
      That chase away the blues.
      Inside I can reach deep down,
      Enjoy the WHO I am,
      Let flow forth a different life,
      Yet infused with WHO I am.
      <><><><><><><><>
      CG

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• Charlee
      No diagnosis yet. I haven’t had sex in 3 months, this just popped up yesterday. No warning. I have had sex with 2 men in the last 10 years and they were both this year. One unprotected, we both were tested and negative for everything. No hsv test since neither of us had symptoms. The ulcer is near my clitoris. The only thing I can think of is possibly friction from suction vibrator a couple days before this showed up. Please help, I’m terrified. 
    • Dawid
      Nath kiepsko z twoją nadzieją czarno to widzę. O ile patrzyłem sprawdź sam clinical trials Priteliviru. Badanie Priteliviru kończy fazę 2 w maju 2021 roku.Gdzie jeszcze faza 3 może 2024 rok to bym się zgodził. Też bym chciał żeby zatwierdzili Pritelivir za rok.
    • sadangel22
      I have had G-HSV1 for about about a year and a half now. I am a woman who recently started seeing another woman who also has HSV1 but only orally. She has experienced major health anxiety with fear of giving it to other people, as have I, but was wondering if we are completley in the clear because of antibodies or do we still need to be cautious? Does anyone have any articles about this? She is concerned about giving me something oral and I am concerned about giving her something genital so any research or reassurance would be helpful! Also when I got diagnosed I got swab tested and it confirmed I had G-HSV1 and nothing has ever came up orally but is there a possibility I have it orally too and it just has never shown up? Apologies if these are dumb questions in the wrong place but any help would be appreciated. 
    • Laguna
      My apologies is this has already been shared and discussed, but I saw that Fred Hutch is making some headway in the Epstein Barr/ mononucleosis /Herpes 4 research!!    https://www.fredhutch.org/en/news/center-news/2020/06/epstein-barr-virus-antibody.html Another study I read (& can't find again) shows that the presence of another virus in the body enhances HSV. That's why an OB occurs when we get a cold or flu, not just a basic drop in immune function. So, I'm thinking that this could be true also if someone has several herpes viruses 😓
    • madman
      Hi Cas9. I requested this test on my own in a laboratory, because I was having pain and burning in my penis glans (without having any lesion visible).  I've talked to my doctors, and they say that I shouldn't worry, that this is something normal in the population. In short, none of them have suggested any other tests. In this post I explained what has been happening to me. Regardless of what is causing me this discomfort (which has been going on for more than 5 months) according to the test I am a carrier of the virus. Now what should I do in my relationships? Telling girls something like....  hey look I can't kiss you because I have herpes but I don't know where it is..... Its awful... man

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.