World's Largest Herpes Support Group
healthy

has anyone tried following james destroy diseases

healthy

im just wondering if anyone has tried james destroy diseases?please anyone out there is he a scam or could it actually work

Sanguine108

The info on lifestyle-diet is alright.  I don't think people should go on an all-raw diet.   Sure, some raw but not all.  

His supplements are extremely overpriced.  If you wanted to try them then you can buy the same products of equal, if not higher, quality elsewhere.  You can search on this site various products he suggests and see what people have to say based on their experiences.

LiveLife100

I take everything with a grain of salt. I also saw his information and while I do believe a lot of it can be helpful, I do not believe it will "cure" herpes. I did however purchase his oregano oil and olive leaf extract. I will tell you that his oregano oil is EXTREMELY strong but I've been using it a few months and no, I am not cured. So for me the jury is still out on whether I will continue long term, but I think it seems reasonable that they may help with symptoms.

I have not, however, followed his full protocol of the complete raw diet, etc.

Best of luck!

healthy

i do too i think hes just a scammer i was just hoping to find someone actually commited to the diet. there is alot of comments on his videos of people being cured and if you look at his recent videos there is a guy jeff bell whom believes he is already cured. im going on the diet cause what other option is there i dont want to live like this but if its fake.ill expose the shit out of him for being a lying sack of shit.

SureWhyNot

Why not spend the money on a professional who will be working with you personally to meet your bodies needs instead of treating across the board hoping to hit your requirements? Our individual chemistry is so very different, what may in deed work for another may not be your answer.

While diet is a great place to start do you know what your dietary needs really are? My Naturopath (ND) has hundreds of people with many issues and possibly many with HSV. He only has one other person dealing with the things I am dealing with, he calls me Special. Everything that is supposed to work on HSV was a trigger. 35yrs with this and doing very well until the last 3.5yrs getting Sacral OB's when I eat food, that makes me special!!!

SureWhyNot

How about Master Herbalist? Chinese Acupuncture/Herbalist. Old Medicine is familiar with this Virus.

I learned from my own experiences, If they have a lovely big clinic be suspicious they need money more than caring for you.

I should add, I live on a disability income, because of an accident, so money is not readily available to me. 

Edited by SureWhyNot

gone-girl

I am not familiar with this protocol but I know a lot about the raw food diet and, sadly, nuts and seeds are high in arginine and that can be a trigger for a lot of people, including me. 

I was eating a high raw food diet and eating a lot of nut products, including making my own nut milk and just eating a lot of this and it actually, I believe, brought my dormant symptoms out.  I regret ever embarking on what I now view as nonsense.  This is just IMHO but I wish somebody would have cautioned me when I began that foolish journey into what I thought was a healthful approach to diet.

hunger4more

I have been following the diet since last december (2015) i have since distanced my self from James. I have never enjoyed his delivery and need to be negative about "haters" and or ego in trying to discredit any and everyone else. With that said, just because his demeanor isnt the greatest doesnt mean hes completely full of shit.

I think its easy for anyone to belittle or brush off something that requires discipline, dedication, consistency, and sacrifice. (Eating raw) so most naysayers' opinions will be void.

Ive since begun following Dr Morse who is a 40 year long Detox expert and its a very fitting transition since Im not having to make any abrupt or significant changes, more so tweaks and cutting out or adding.

As for Gone-girls remarks on raw food diet being Nonsense. I disagree completely. There is no exact science to what you have to eat besides it being whole foods and raw. You dont necessarily need to consume nuts. Ive learned more about food in the last month than the entire 9 months if eating raw. Food combining plays a role in terms of your bodys ability to absorb and digest things correctly especially with fruits and how some are highly acidic and others moderately acidic and Melons should be consumed completely alone etc...

Anyhow the point of eating raw is to reharmonize the bodys chemistrys, organ functions, regeneration of cells, healing, etc...

Whole raw foods are highly electric foods, very energizing and alkalizing. You to need to heal your adrenals and get your kidneys filtering and detoxing properly, you need to flush toxins, heavy metals, and other pent up impurities from the body. You need to rid the body of free radicals oxidative stress and inflammation. This isn't a sprint or a 30 day protocol as many commercial products would like you to believe. The human body is complex and the abuse it has been under due to most every day diets for as long as weve been on it, isnt going to resolve itself overnight.

Ive been a variety if legs so far, initially i was consuming mostly greens. Very diverse raw salads. No oils no dressings. And green smoothies. Did that for about 7 months mainly as a hard detox and correct my digestive system and for the last 2 months of been on a fruitarian diet if you will. Fruits especially berries have tremendous healing effects on the body sue to the antioxidants and polyphenols as well as minerals, vitamins and the fact that they are made up of mostly water to begin with so your constantly flushing your system.

Im also going to be mixing in some grape fasts on the weekends.... as well as getting herbs. 

Im confident i will eventually purge this issue from my body but it takes time and perserverance. 

Brink
On 22/08/2016 at 3:45 AM, hunger4more said:

I have been following the diet since last december (2015) .....

Surely if you have followed the diet for the past 8 months you would be cured by now? James says it can take around 6 months (sometimes less) to get rid of the virus.  Assuming you had also been taking oregano oil daily and sticking to the raw diet every day.  Is it safe to say that his not worked for you?

valleynovascotia

i looked at it 2 years i thought he was a scammer. He just looked like a lyer. But i could be wrong. I did try the ultimate herpes protocal or i bought what was used for it by followig what someone posted online but it didn't work i don't think there is a cure right now im trying the rife frequencies but i got negative feedback o here for doing, 

Twilightzone

It crazy how since i found out i actually have been looking into things and james came up on youtube and I bought the oil and olive leaf not from the site he works with because i found it cheaper else where and i am going to try and do this...waiting on the oil olive leaf to come and im going to get some of the other helthy things he speaks on....and to be honest who know it might not cure me...im hoping it does but i need to get healthy regardless and feel i have nothing to lose by eating organic healthy foods...and i have read other plces as well that the reason hsv can be cure is because it cant be reached when its hiding....but if its out the virus can be killed...I will keep everyone updated!!! Glad i found this post and see what others think!!!

Hansje

023 and three syllables. Typical.

By the way, I tried a Chinese herbalist. He didn't even know what herpes was.

After my explanation, and after he took my pulse and looked at my tongue, he chose all kinds of herbs and roots.

I drank the tea for weeks, twice daily. It tasted very much like puke. 

No surprise, herpes is still here.

randomobligatoryname

It seems like NO ONE has followed the real instructions of eating clean, no fluoride, etc AND using a high quality oil (does NOT even need to be his) in the right way

There are many reports under this video of people with negative test results, surely they all can't be fake comments.  Also below the video are exact instructions for the OOO, although I think it might be even more effective used with Olive leaf extract not sure.  He also posted a video showing someone's positive, and then later negative result test. 

Seems to me it is a cheap effective strategy worth trying, don't even buy anything from him just buy a pure high quality oil elsewhere. 

First: You must take several drops of this oil in water, usually 6-8oz of liquid. You need to do this once or twice per day. The less liquid, the stronger the solution will taste. The less liquid, the stronger it will be. You must use at least 4oz of liquid, or, it may have more of a slight burning sensation on your lips. Applying some virgin coconut oil can relieve that sensation.
"""""The oregano oil must also be 100% PURE with NO dilution or olive oil, or other carrier that is listed on the bottle. Otherwise, This will greatly reduce the effectiveness of this oil"""""

Next: You need to rub the oregano oil diluted with some virgin coconut oil on the bottom portion of the spine. Cover about 2 to 4 inches starting from the very bottom part of the spine right near the top of the butt area. Try not to over-dilute the oregano oil or it will not work. A slight tingling sensation may be felt and this means it is diluted properly! Normally, just a small amount of coconut oil will be needed with around 3 drops of oregano oil. It should never burn the skin, only tingle a slight amount. Since the virus lives in the lower part of the spine this is a very significant part of the process that should be made. This should be done once in the morning and once at night for best results. This may need to be done for many consecutive months to "ensure" best results. If an outbreak occurs, which can happen when the body is fighting back this is especially necessary to do.

Finally: You need to dilute 2 or 3 drops of the pure oregano oil with the gold label virgin coconut oil and hold this under your tongue for at least 10 minutes. Be careful to make sure you dilute this enough, so it has only a slight tingling feeling; otherwise you might temporarily burn the bottom of your mouth. This should be performed at least once per day. If an outbreak has occurred, this should be done several times per day. If that happens, just use plain coconut oil (no oregano oil for this) should fix this problem by holding the oil under your tongue for several minutes. Repeating this step by holding the coconut oil under your tongue several more times may be necessary.

Hansje

And it is best when patients buy the stuff from shop.destroy.diseases to be sure have it "Pure" and "Virgin" and "Gold Label".

No testimonies, it is literature I need. Articles. Science. We the patients deserve real info and data, no just a recipe we should believe in by some dude named James with a New Age Webshop and a useless white coat to make him look like a doctor.  (New Age has been around for decades now, it is getting a bit old really) 

wookoo

Hi Ive been trying oil of oregano, I made a mix of pure coconut oil which has antiviral properties and oil of oregano, I have been using and the tingles are far less now only 2 weeks in so lets see how it goes.

SFman

Dont buy James' products. I make good money as an entrepreneur, I dont mind taking chances and I'm patient. So, I gave his prodcuts 4 years! My breakouts used to occur once every 14 months before I started his product. I followed his detailed instructions to the bone. I got his oregano oil for 4 years. Ever since that, I get breakouts every 2 months for the last 4 years. Literally, then if you ask him, he'll give you an unreasonable comments like " my product is kiling and agitating the virus so be patient" well, 4 full years is enough to say that his over priced oregano oil is NOT working. You can tell from his videos that he gets so emotionally invested in his "guides" and get so offended about any negative review. It is a good sign to stay away. It didnt work for me but by all means, if you want to try it out, then go ahead. Thanks for the thread. I wouldnt be surprised if he gets so mad and makes a video out of this honest review. Everybody is stupid except he is! My question is,where is his education credentials? Why his websites is full of 5 star reviews without verification if these reviews are legit or not? Thanks

hoopla311

He gives alot of great, free nutrition advice. Take that for what it is.

In terms of a "cure" for herpes, James has the same problem every other salesman of cure products has: he simply has not shown before and after test results to PROVE his claim. We don't know if he had herpes, we don't know if he was actually cured, all his testimonials are suspicious. When I say suspicious, I mean that he has not shown before and after test results to PROVE his claim.

21 hours ago he posted a new video showing his very first before and after. The only problem? The first test was not positive, it was equivocal. This is not a trivial point.

I do believe that herpes is curable. Of course it is. To think that a disease of the body can't be eradicated by the body is just silly to me. Maybe James is on to something, maybe he is being 100% honest, but he is not delivering it in a way that is believable. Good luck, everyone.

Cas9
2 hours ago, hoopla311 said:

To think that a disease of the body can't be eradicated by the body is just silly to me.

Well, I'm sorry to tell you that you are quite uneducated on the topic. The body alone, cannot eradicate the virus.

hoopla311
On 4/8/2017 at 4:42 PM, Cas9 said:

Well, I'm sorry to tell you that you are quite uneducated on the topic. The body alone, cannot eradicate the virus.

:(

Rama

I think people are too quick to judge this person, and are obviously uneducated about the weaknesses and limitations of modern day medicine. I am someone who has cured diseases using natural and alternative ways, from severe parasitic infections to anxiety and depression when modern medicine failed to help. I've successfully used a Hulda Clark zapper for instance.

I think he is doing a good thing. You don't need to buy his product, just the authentic effective wild oregano oil- he gives the name of the exact plant. He says he doesn't make much money out of it anyway. Since the info is free, why not?

I think he gives some good free information. 

I did a search for natural cures for cold sore. I believe I have the standard type one virus. A few days of doing this procedure, my genital symptoms disappeared completely and I felt great from the juicing and my cold sore is getting better. 

If it worked for him then there is value in the video, and his ideas and thinking outside the box are also valuable.

I know from experience the medical system is not about curing people, but making money out of treating syptoms. While medicine can be valuable, we should always do our own research and be aware of alternative therapies. It's just basic common sense. We need to educate ourselves on health and maintaing health and be responsible or hire someone to manage our sickness.

Cas9
1 hour ago, Rama said:

I think people are too quick to judge this person, and are obviously uneducated about the weaknesses and limitations of modern day medicine. I am someone who has cured diseases using natural and alternative ways, from severe parasitic infections to anxiety and depression when modern medicine failed to help. I've successfully used a Hulda Clark zapper for instance.

I think he is doing a good thing. You don't need to buy his product, just the authentic effective wild oregano oil- he gives the name of the exact plant. He says he doesn't make much money out of it anyway. Since the info is free, why not?

I think he gives some good free information. 

I did a search for natural cures for cold sore. I believe I have the standard type one virus. A few days of doing this procedure, my genital symptoms disappeared completely and I felt great from the juicing and my cold sore is getting better. 

If it worked for him then there is value in the video, and his ideas and thinking outside the box are also valuable.

I know from experience the medical system is not about curing people, but making money out of treating syptoms. While medicine can be valuable, we should always do our own research and be aware of alternative therapies. It's just basic common sense. We need to educate ourselves on health and maintaing health and be responsible or hire someone to manage our sickness.

There are no known natural cures for herpes, including oregano oil. You are obviously uneducated about science. There are natural products that can assist in controlling the virus, but not cure it.

MoniqueLow

In other words how to make a lot of money on somebody's suffering.

I eat very healthy even before H and continue with it still (no sugar, little starchy things, no process food, lot of raw vegetable, good meat,....) and I exercise regularly, as the health was always important to me. Still, after my initial outbreak  I have ongoing issues and can't handle it. I know the lifestyle and immunity can help, but IMHO genetic preposition is essential. I had boyfriends who never got my ohsv 1 after many years (or will stay asymptomatic).. it's not thanks to be careful, I wasn't (sorry to admit). I guess their body conquered the virus. And those persons didn't have any good immunity overall, contrary they had ongoing issues with some other chronic diseases. That's why 80% is asymptomatic, not that they're super healthy, but their genes prevent infection. My opinion.

MoniqueLow

Also, all my siblings and my mom have ohsv 1. I guess it's not just because she infected us as kids, but we inherited gene which allows hsv infection (or better we didn't inherit the one which prevents it).I have read a study on that issue somewhere... scientists were studying symptomatic family members to find the certain gene. 

I don't say give up healthy lifestyle, it's good to have it to prevent other diseases (metabolic syndrome,...), but I would buy a gene which would help me to beat the virus down if available :-)

Cas9
1 hour ago, MoniqueLow said:

In other words how to make a lot of money on somebody's suffering.

I eat very healthy even before H and continue with it still (no sugar, little starchy things, no process food, lot of raw vegetable, good meat,....) and I exercise regularly, as the health was always important to me. Still, after my initial outbreak  I have ongoing issues and can't handle it. I know the lifestyle and immunity can help, but IMHO genetic preposition is essential. I had boyfriends who never got my ohsv 1 after many years (or will stay asymptomatic).. it's not thanks to be careful, I wasn't (sorry to admit). I guess their body conquered the virus. And those persons didn't have any good immunity overall, contrary they had ongoing issues with some other chronic diseases. That's why 80% is asymptomatic, not that they're super healthy, but their genes prevent infection. My opinion.

Monique, people who are asymptomatic are in fact infected. They shed virus and can pass it to others, just like us. But for various reasons (probably mainly associated with their genetics) they don't show any symptoms like sores or neuralgia. It's those people that are more likely the ones to pass on the virus since they are unaware that they have the disease.