World's Largest Herpes Support Group
healthy

has anyone tried following james destroy diseases

tayelle
On 1/1/2018 at 10:19 AM, Pink aqua said:

I would say yes if all you seeing is people getting rid of it in 3 to 6 months if they just came incontact with the viruse verses someone who had it for years. So is their a possible chance that it can be cured. If all of these things are done in a proper order with the guide of a  herbal professional to show you the proper nurients your body mass needs.

I have heard of this before especially with new evidence that hsv keeps replicating. And remember how doctors believe starting on antivirals for 10 days after diagnosis helps the long term symptoms of the disease (possibly reducing the amount of viral load initially?) I was on a protocol but immediately after i was infected, i wish i stayed on it longer than 3 months. 

None the less there are so many factors that contribute to how we manifest the disease. Drugs give us a quick fix to solving the problem, but I don't believe its the only way. At the end of the day, no one truly knows much about this virus. I remember reading about a woman who cured her brain tumor taking cannabis oil despite doctors telling her operation was the only way--she had MRI results and people still didn't believe. An individual with hsv uploaded his negative pcr test although idk how accurate that is.

Mel1985reese
On 8/21/2016 at 9:45 PM, hunger4more said:

I have been following the diet since last december (2015) i have since distanced my self from James. I have never enjoyed his delivery and need to be negative about "haters" and or ego in trying to discredit any and everyone else. With that said, just because his demeanor isnt the greatest doesnt mean hes completely full of shit.

I think its easy for anyone to belittle or brush off something that requires discipline, dedication, consistency, and sacrifice. (Eating raw) so most naysayers' opinions will be void.

Ive since begun following Dr Morse who is a 40 year long Detox expert and its a very fitting transition since Im not having to make any abrupt or significant changes, more so tweaks and cutting out or adding.

As for Gone-girls remarks on raw food diet being Nonsense. I disagree completely. There is no exact science to what you have to eat besides it being whole foods and raw. You dont necessarily need to consume nuts. Ive learned more about food in the last month than the entire 9 months if eating raw. Food combining plays a role in terms of your bodys ability to absorb and digest things correctly especially with fruits and how some are highly acidic and others moderately acidic and Melons should be consumed completely alone etc...

Anyhow the point of eating raw is to reharmonize the bodys chemistrys, organ functions, regeneration of cells, healing, etc...

Whole raw foods are highly electric foods, very energizing and alkalizing. You to need to heal your adrenals and get your kidneys filtering and detoxing properly, you need to flush toxins, heavy metals, and other pent up impurities from the body. You need to rid the body of free radicals oxidative stress and inflammation. This isn't a sprint or a 30 day protocol as many commercial products would like you to believe. The human body is complex and the abuse it has been under due to most every day diets for as long as weve been on it, isnt going to resolve itself overnight.

Ive been a variety if legs so far, initially i was consuming mostly greens. Very diverse raw salads. No oils no dressings. And green smoothies. Did that for about 7 months mainly as a hard detox and correct my digestive system and for the last 2 months of been on a fruitarian diet if you will. Fruits especially berries have tremendous healing effects on the body sue to the antioxidants and polyphenols as well as minerals, vitamins and the fact that they are made up of mostly water to begin with so your constantly flushing your system.

Im also going to be mixing in some grape fasts on the weekends.... as well as getting herbs. 

Im confident i will eventually purge this issue from my body but it takes time and perserverance. 

How is this working? 

fitzjust1

Its simple guys, this guy is a scammer!!! 

You want to make him rich, send him your money. 
you think no pharmaceutical company would have heard of oregano oil if it worked.  

Dont fall for this shit. 

fitzjust1
1 minute ago, fitzjust1 said:

Its simple guys, this guy is a scammer!!! 

You want to make him rich, send him your money. 
you think no pharmaceutical company would have heard of oregano oil if it worked.  

Dont fall for this shit. 

Look at his disclaimer at the bottom of page. 
WE ARE NOT MEDICAL DOCTORS: therefore, we do not diagnose illness or prescribe pharmaceuticals. None of the information offered here is intended to replace any program that your medical doctor has prescribed for you, nor does it conflict with any pharmaceutical medication you are taking. All attire above is a matter of personal expression and should only be viewed in such manner.

No scientific evidence anywhere, and any improvement is because of a healthier diet ie vegies and less sugar. 

No ne of his claims can be substantiated and he is being investigated by police for conning everyone out of their hard earned money 

Mel1985reese
2 hours ago, fitzjust1 said:

No scientific evidence anywhere, and any improvement is because of a healthier diet ie vegies and less sugar. 

No ne of his claims can be substantiated and he is being investigated by police for conning everyone out of their hard earned money 

The only thing that has helped my pain and symptoms is by taking oil of oregano and rubbing it topically on my nerve pain, spinal base and douche. I found these here and tried them. I already eat very clean and only drink water. I've actually eaten a little worse the past few days. 

It may not work for you but certainly works for some. 

fitzjust1

@Mel1985reese i agree it can help, lots of things can help, but it is not a CURE and it is not guaranteed to get rid of HSV virus or Herpes or HIV as he claims. 

Hes just selling oregano oil at an expensive price to MAKE MONEY.  

If you can prove it has killed you HSV virus i will change my mind, but hes using tricks to make you think its working by following a diet (which no doubt will help) but will not cure as he claims. 

fitzjust1

@tayelle im all for trying natural stuff, mother nature does give us some cures and help. 

The antivirals are not a quick fix, they are treatment only and just keep the virus at bay, they have never claimed to cure. 

Drug companies want to find the cure, and many have tried and failed, not because they want to sell medication, all the drugs are now generic and very cheap, they dont make money, only a small % of people use medication, if there was a vaccine every one in the world would be vaccinated, thats where the money is. 

the virus has been around 1000s of years, if there was a cure we would know, chinese medicine would have cured it. Eating a raw diet and oregano oil didnt kill off smallpox, chicken pox, TB MMR etc, vaccines do. 

There is evidence Vitamin C in very high doses can treat Shingles, maybe herpes, but it wonk kill the virus, we all have many virus in us being kept at bay by our immune system, when we get sick thats when the virus get active. 

We cant compare cancer to a virus, yes certain things do cure cancer, but virus is different, especially HSV which lives in the nerves and is incredibly difficult to treat, and not curable as yet. The therapeutic cure wlll be a live vaccine that prevents symptoms and transmission, the virus will then die off over a generation or two. 

I wish as much as anyone there is a cure, but giving money to James and his made up theory which is unproved, is not the way.  

Mel1985reese
1 hour ago, fitzjust1 said:

@Mel1985reese i agree it can help, lots of things can help, but it is not a CURE and it is not guaranteed to get rid of HSV virus or Herpes or HIV as he claims. 

Hes just selling oregano oil at an expensive price to MAKE MONEY.  

If you can prove it has killed you HSV virus i will change my mind, but hes using tricks to make you think its working by following a diet (which no doubt will help) but will not cure as he claims. 

I agree. He shouldn't say cure just help symptoms

fitzjust1

@Mel1985reese 

Total scamming headline, and you must buy his expensive Oregano oil. You cant smell a scam?

Permanently destroy Herpes 1 and 2 GUARANTEED 

Scammer

Edited by fitzjust1
spelling

Heatbroken Sydney

Been quite a few years since I have visited this site I have tried to spread the word so many times it amazes me people don't listen and quickly say "it's a scam" I will not go through my whole story however I am sure it's up here somewhere. I have HSV Type 1 genital and oral only diagnosed from a blood test. I tried everything and did James Destroy Disease for 6 months  and yes I did it properly and NO I am not cured. Whilst his diet cleans your system out it's restrictive and you have to stay on it for the rest of your life so no his method doesn't work. I drank bleach also adding a few drops to water (another method) I found online and it made the herpes type 1 extremely aggressive to the point I couldn't eat anything I was in pain 24 hours a day it was a really bad time in my life. So what saved me that I left this site for good? HULDA CLARK ZAPPER WITH COPPER HANDLES. I tried the Terminator (zapper) didnt work but the HULDA CLARK one worked within 1 month of zapping every day! BLOODY MIRACLE! After zapping for a month i could eat anything and no symptoms. So why am I back? A person I met online and communicated with me via email who had HSV2 and dreadful pain claims she took Synergy Pharmaceuticals for over 1 year and now has no symptoms whatsoever. This person belives they are cured and are going to get a blood test soon. I have began my journey on Synergy Pharmaceuticals (who claim 4-6 months) your cured. Why am I doing it? I think I still have extremely mild tingling but I am used to it so its hard to tell. I want to be CURED so fingers crossed this will work and I will keep you updated.

Don't listen to people who say it cannot be cured........Of course it can be 

Superman1027
On 4/4/2018 at 7:31 AM, Heatbroken Sydney said:

Been quite a few years since I have visited this site I have tried to spread the word so many times it amazes me people don't listen and quickly say "it's a scam" I will not go through my whole story however I am sure it's up here somewhere. I have HSV Type 1 genital and oral only diagnosed from a blood test. I tried everything and did James Destroy Disease for 6 months  and yes I did it properly and NO I am not cured. Whilst his diet cleans your system out it's restrictive and you have to stay on it for the rest of your life so no his method doesn't work. I drank bleach also adding a few drops to water (another method) I found online and it made the herpes type 1 extremely aggressive to the point I couldn't eat anything I was in pain 24 hours a day it was a really bad time in my life. So what saved me that I left this site for good? HULDA CLARK ZAPPER WITH COPPER HANDLES. I tried the Terminator (zapper) didnt work but the HULDA CLARK one worked within 1 month of zapping every day! BLOODY MIRACLE! After zapping for a month i could eat anything and no symptoms. So why am I back? A person I met online and communicated with me via email who had HSV2 and dreadful pain claims she took Synergy Pharmaceuticals for over 1 year and now has no symptoms whatsoever. This person belives they are cured and are going to get a blood test soon. I have began my journey on Synergy Pharmaceuticals (who claim 4-6 months) your cured. Why am I doing it? I think I still have extremely mild tingling but I am used to it so its hard to tell. I want to be CURED so fingers crossed this will work and I will keep you updated.

Don't listen to people who say it cannot be cured........Of course it can be 

Are you still zapping while on synergy?

RNY18

The silence is deafening...

Rockster

Ok, there are no studies that oregano oil helps against herpes. But one can try - just take oregano oil with other much cheaper organo oils. His method of '100% fruit diet' is great for him, cause hardly anybody can manage to do that for eg 6 months. After 3 days you basically go cracy, at least that's what i did, some years ago. 

Bbloom

I don’t know about studies of oregano oil but I do know I use it when I see one coming in and redness and it stops it and sores never come. 

Plattersgang
On 9/15/2017 at 5:54 AM, CMR_1 said:

I think herpes is curable contrary to mainstream dogma that there is no cure...

Even though, I couldn't order from James because of no online payment option for those outside the USA, I purchased a fairly good oregano oil from a local supplier in SA who gets supplies from Mediterranean countries. It took just two (2) months with only one (1) 30 ml bottle and I was eating normally with plenty of fruits such as apples, carrots, and avoided any beer drinking. There was a day or two that I ate only carrots continuously and I noticed the power of a raw meal right into my nerves. As expected, I had one minor outbreak but the thing has just disappeared (hope for good, though)... I will update this post from time to time about my condition.

Just to encourage others... I'm not here for marketing. I just wanted to share my experience with the condition because I am happy to have resolved this issue. About going raw and strict dieting as per James, I think it's very true, most diseases can be cured naturally, start even small then you can evaluate your condition and know whether it's helping you or not.

Can you provide any evidence like test results? People always make a claim yet never upload pictures of their before (positive) and after (negative) results. People like me would just like creditability, otherwise how can we believe you? It’s common sense.

Cas9
22 minutes ago, Plattersgang said:

Can you provide any evidence like test results? People always make a claim yet never upload pictures of their before (positive) and after (negative) results. People like me would just like creditability, otherwise how can we believe you? It’s common sense.

There is no cure for hsv. I wouldn't waste my time asking for results. Anyone who claims a product cures hsv is ignorant or lying.