World's Largest Herpes Support Group
healthy

has anyone tried following james destroy diseases

MoniqueLow
1 minute ago, Cas9 said:

Monique, people who are asymptomatic are in fact infected. They shed virus and can pass it to others, just like us. But for various reasons (probably mainly associated with their genetics) they don't show any symptoms like sores or neuralgia. It's those people that are more likely the ones to pass on the virus since they are unaware that they have the disease.

True. I meant if all of us are asymptomatic (thanks to specific gene) then the virus wouldn't be problem in our body. As someone has mentioned here, we have many viruses (and bacterias) in our bodies, but if they don't do any harm, who cares about them? I know I can't change my genetic disposition, so I am desperately waiting for vaccine. I just wanted to mention that I can hardly live healthier (occasional beer don't count :-) ). I don't know what to do.

MoniqueLow

Also if I am 100% sure my partner is the asymptomatic one if infected by me, I wouldn't need to worry... 

Rama
13 hours ago, Cas9 said:

There are no known natural cures for herpes, including oregano oil. You are obviously uneducated about science. There are natural products that can assist in controlling the virus, but not cure it.

Known by who? How can you know what every OTHER people knows?

Can you scientifically prove that oregano oil can't cure the virus under certain conditions? 

Lisajd

These things can help suppress the virus and help it stay dormant.  Pple mistake years or dormancy as being cured.  Then they flog these products as a cure to desperate people. 

Cas9
4 hours ago, Rama said:

Known by who? How can you know what every OTHER people knows?

Can you scientifically prove that oregano oil can't cure the virus under certain conditions? 

Dumb question. It is up to you to prove that it can.

oldgal
2 hours ago, Lisajd said:

These things can help suppress the virus and help it stay dormant.  Pple mistake years or dormancy as being cured.  Then they flog these products as a cure to desperate people. 

Presumably though you could have a blood test which would show if you were cured or not.

Cas9
4 hours ago, oldgal said:

Presumably though you could have a blood test which would show if you were cured or not.

Maybe. Are you suggesting that they measure the antibody count? I ask because hsv is not in the blood as far as I know. If we measure antibody count I'm thinking antibodies will always be there even if the virus no longer exists because we were infected at one time in our lives.

Of course for me, I wouldn't even remotely care about finding out if some off the wall treatment like herbs or h2o2 or ozone etc.., cured herpes, because I already know they cant.

oldgal

Cas - I don't know what I'm talking about actually - but I'm referring to the IgG (?) test that I keep reading about on here.  It seems to be what everyone has to determine if they have the virus but in my day (and yours??) they didn't do this.  I did ask someone to explain what the IgG and IgM actually were, but I didn't get a response.  Maybe you can enlighten me?  Anyway, what I meant was, if you were cured it would presumably come back "negative"?

Lisajd
On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 1:01 AM, oldgal said:

Yes for sure but they never come back with the evidence

Cas9
19 hours ago, oldgal said:

Cas - I don't know what I'm talking about actually - but I'm referring to the IgG (?) test that I keep reading about on here.  It seems to be what everyone has to determine if they have the virus but in my day (and yours??) they didn't do this.  I did ask someone to explain what the IgG and IgM actually were, but I didn't get a response.  Maybe you can enlighten me?  Anyway, what I meant was, if you were cured it would presumably come back "negative"?

I don't know the nature of the testing that was done when I was diagnosed in 1982.

My assumption is that those tests are for antibodies; i.e. Not sure what else they would be.
So I don't think antibodies go away. For example I had the mumps when I was a baby. I assume I still have the antibodies for them.

Do a google on those herpes tests and see what they are.

In animals, they probably diagnose the tissue directly. Of course that would involve destroying the animal. Not sure how it would be done definitively for humans, assuming the igG thing is in fact an antibody test and the antibodies remain.

oldgal
2 hours ago, Cas9 said:

My assumption is that those tests are for antibodies; i.e. Not sure what else they would be.
So I don't think antibodies go away. For example I had the mumps when I was a baby. I assume I still have the antibodies for them.

Do a google on those herpes tests and see what they are.

This is a good point.  I will do a bit of investigative work on Google as you suggest.  Thanks for that.

Lisajd

Igg does test for antibodies and because it takes at least 12 weeks for the herpes antibodies to develop in your system people off and come up with a false negative therefore a swab test is the most accurate   I can be a bit confusing because and igm test controller positive but can be a false positive as well.  And then the actual results from the igg test have to be a certain number to show that it is positive and some people don't develop antibodies that show up in a blood test so can have a swap and be positive and negative with an igg

CMR_1
On 8/29/2016 at 1:23 PM, Brink said:

Surely if you have followed the diet for the past 8 months you would be cured by now? James says it can take around 6 months (sometimes less) to get rid of the virus.  Assuming you had also been taking oregano oil daily and sticking to the raw diet every day.  Is it safe to say that his not worked for you?

I think herpes is curable contrary to mainstream dogma that there is no cure...

Even though, I couldn't order from James because of no online payment option for those outside the USA, I purchased a fairly good oregano oil from a local supplier in SA who gets supplies from Mediterranean countries. It took just two (2) months with only one (1) 30 ml bottle and I was eating normally with plenty of fruits such as apples, carrots, and avoided any beer drinking. There was a day or two that I ate only carrots continuously and I noticed the power of a raw meal right into my nerves. As expected, I had one minor outbreak but the thing has just disappeared (hope for good, though)... I will update this post from time to time about my condition.

Just to encourage others... I'm not here for marketing. I just wanted to share my experience with the condition because I am happy to have resolved this issue. About going raw and strict dieting as per James, I think it's very true, most diseases can be cured naturally, start even small then you can evaluate your condition and know whether it's helping you or not.

Edited by CMR_1
grammar

Cas9
1 hour ago, CMR_1 said:

I think herpes is curable contrary to mainstream dogma that there is no cure...

Even though, I couldn't order from James because of no online payment option for those outside the USA, I purchased a fairly good oregano oil from a local supplier in SA who gets supplies from Mediterranean countries. It took just two (2) months with only one (1) 30 ml bottle and I was eating normally with plenty of fruits such as apples, carrots, and avoided any beer drinking. There was a day or two that I ate only carrots continuously and I noticed the power of a raw meal right into my nerves. As expected, I noticed a minor outbreak but the thing has just disappeared (hope for good, though)... I will update this post from time to time about my condition.

Just to encourage others... I'm not here for marketing. I just wanted to share my experience with the condition as I am happy to have resolved this issue. About going raw and strict dieting as per James, I think it's very true, most diseases can be cured naturally, start even small then you can evaluate your condition and know whether it's helping you or not.

You noticed the power of a raw meal right into your nerves? Wow, you're so perceptive [eyes rolling].
There is no natural cure for herpes. The cure for herpes is in the research labs.

IcantThinkofaName
On 3/17/2017 at 9:57 PM, randomobligatoryname said:

"""""The oregano oil must also be 100% PURE with NO dilution or olive oil, or other carrier that is listed on the bottle. Otherwise, This will greatly reduce the effectiveness of this oil"""""

It would be very expensive and use a lot of oregano to make one bottle of this product--Pure oregano oil not using olive oil.  I am not sure I believe his is pure without other oils. That product would burn like crazy too.

CMR_1
4 hours ago, Cas9 said:

There is no natural cure for herpes. The cure for herpes is in the research labs.

Please don't deceive yourself with too much science, there are lots of issues that science can't resolve as researchers don't have full knowledge about these issues... 

I don't know James, he is somewhere in the US while I'm somewhere in Africa - there is no connection whatsoever. I only wrote to him that I wanted to buy his products but there was no way to get a US money order or bank check from here and James refused any wired payment. So, I thought I could attempt treatment with any other oregano oil brand and it worked for me...

About eating, I ate normal home food, no fast foods, plenty of fruits... just like a dream, it disappeared... 

Edited by CMR_1
grammar

Cas9
5 hours ago, CMR_1 said:

Please don't deceive yourself with too much science, there are lots of issues that science can't resolve as researchers don't have full knowledge about these issues... 

I don't know James, he is somewhere in the US while I'm somewhere in Africa - there is no connection whatsoever. I only wrote to him that I wanted to buy his products but there was no way to get a US money order or bank check from here and James refused any wired payment. So, I thought I could attempt treatment with any other oregano oil brand and it worked for me...

About eating, I ate normal home food, no fast foods, plenty of fruits... just like a dream, it disappeared... 

God knows, why would we want too much science [eyes rolling again].
Foods and lifestyle can help herpes, BUT THEY CAN NOT CURE IT!!!
The virus lives in the nerve cells where it is inaccessible by the immune system or any foods. The best hope to cure herpes is currently CRISPR.

Edited by Cas9

CMR_1
11 hours ago, Cas9 said:

The virus lives in the nerve cells where it is inaccessible by the immune system or any foods. The best hope to cure herpes is currently CRISPR.

Don't worry, you don't have full knowledge about this virus, so you can't authoritatively proclaim a dogma about it.

If nothing can get to the nerves, then how do nerve cells survive?

I have passed my message through to the world and that's all I wanted to do... 

GOOD BYE

hopeing

Healthy eating helps promote the immune system, which allows the immune system to better kill unhealthy cells, bacteria and viruses.

The immune system wont attack your own healthy body cells under normal circumstances, doing so would be extremely bad, there are a bunch of auto immune diseases related to this. People can die from auto immune diseases.

Cells that you have that 'look healthy' but carry the virus are therefore a reservoir in the body for the virus. Some cells like skin die and regenerate quite a bit so again could help wipe out the virus. The nerve cells live far longer, decades in some cases.

That is why CRISPR is thought to be a solution, because it can be put in a herpes like virus, that will go and infect the same cells, once inside the cell CRISPR will cut out any herpes viral DNA from the cells DNA.

Giving your nerve cells a nice chemical soup as food or protein signalling, might help down regulate chemical pathways required by the virus to replicate, however if this was that effective we would know about it by now.

A. After 1,000,000+ years co evolution of humans and virus we would have worked it out and everyone would have adopted said practice

B. The virus would adapt or be wiped out by such a situation, ideally a virus needs to not kill its host, bust also replicate. 

Edited by hopeing

hopeing

To answer the testing aspect.

1. You can test for antibodies, they are proteins floating in the blood produced by the immune system.  Levels can go up and down, a high level is seen as evidence of an active infection. It's not 100% reliable as low levels are inconclusive either way, they are taken as negative but they could be a false negative. 

2. You can do PCR

A test is taken from an obviously infected area. This swab scrapes a bit of skin off. The skin cell's alive or dead contain your DNA for a few hours until it degrades. The herpes virus is also DNA based, so its possible test may also be able to pick up viral DNA directly from capsids. 

They then do PCR - polymerase chain reaction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD5qEVTsjTc

This is DNA amplification technique, it takes a few molecules and multiples them up 100,000 times.

This then allows DNA testing techniques to match segments of viral genome.

Its therefore a very reliable indicator of infection and can tell you the specific type of virus. If they is no virus or really low levels in the swab then it can also result in false negative, but swabs are normally only taken from active infection when not on antivirals.

http://www.webmd.com/genital-herpes/herpes-tests#1

Antigen tests would be the sort of test that most people seem to expect, when they form their mental model of the test.

http://www.diffen.com/difference/Antibody_vs_Antigen

IgG and IgM are antibody types, so if you get those numbers its an antibody test.

Edited by hopeing

Lisajd
17 hours ago, CMR_1 said:

And you have had a blood test that you are cured

hopeing

@CMR_1 believe me if there was a cure I'd be all over it, I tried pure natural oregano oil, did nothing but burn my skin.

Others here have said they tried the regimen for 4 years with no positive benefits.

I mentioned 1,000,000 years of convolution, does that sound like researchers and scientists to you?

Some shady american guy that bought a lab coat just happens to have the answer nobody else does, and he needs $50 to tell me? Give me a break. Get out of here you shill.

Snake oil salesmen are as old as time, to prey on the sick and vulnerable to make a bit of money is evil.

In most cases the advice is positive healthy eating so maybe not so bad, in others its innocuous, however some people are prepared to dispense downright dangerous advice. There are instructions to drink disinfectant around, these people really are evil.

Edited by hopeing

Cas9
7 hours ago, CMR_1 said:

Don't worry, you don't have full knowledge about this virus, so you can't authoritatively proclaim a dogma about it.

If nothing can get to the nerves, then how do nerve cells survive?

I have passed my message through to the world and that's all I wanted to do... 

GOOD BYE

I meant medically (i.e. I should have been more accurate; my mistake), nothing can get to the nerve cells. Obviously, nutrition gets in there. But it doesn't destroy the latent virus.

Edited by Cas9

Pink aqua

Just a question. Ive been doing a lot of research on this and i came across a video that stated that the body can clean itself of and condition with the right diet but the thing is that people tends to go staight into a diet. In this video it talks about a parasite cleans because things are carried through these parasites and you have to do a liver cleanse to help the oragans funtion properly to push the toxicant out along with exercise. It also stated that it depends on how long you had the viruse depending on how long it take to clear. I would say yes if all you seeing is people getting rid of it in 3 to 6 months if they just came incontact with the viruse verses someone who had it for years. So is their a possible chance that it can be cured. If all of these things are done in a proper order with the guide of a  herbal professional to show you the proper nurients your body mass needs.

You have to think of it this way. If you and your mate is over weight and yall go on the same diet do the same exercise and he looses weight fast and your at a slow pace. In simple form: It because what his body needs to burn fat is different then what your body needs to burn fat. Same thing with viruses i believe what one person body needs to start elimation process another person can skip a couple of step because things for them are in better shape. 

I hope this life spirits and give hope. After finishing my full research i hope to start my journey soon. For me i have to also research food as tho i am allergic to a lot of thing. But hopefull that can be reverse to. My mom tells me she cant believe im allergic to the outside. She remember how much i stayed in fields climing trees and so fourth.