World's Largest Herpes Support Group
LillianPanos

ZOTEN Zno

LillianPanos

hi all emails I have sent and rec'd we need someone in Germany or someone who speaks German. Nay other ideas?

Dear Lillian,
Sorry for the delay in response, the desired details are following: 
1. If you want to discuss with dermatologist, Dr. med. Silke D. Krause is right contact (http://www.hautarzt-kiel-lubinus.de/).   
2. The creme (about which Prof. Adelung mentioned) can be purchased from Gorch Fock Apotheke Kiel  (http://www.gorch-fock-apotheke.de/)
3. The ZnO tetrapod powder can be ordered from our partner company at Kiel Univ named as FUMT Kiel (http://www.fumt-rd.de/home.html)
Hope the provided informations are helpful and please feel free to ask if some other infos are required. 
Best Regards from Kiel, Yogendra 

On 04.05.2016 01:10,  wrote:Hello all,
Can you tell me the name of the dermatologist? Thank you.
Lillian

-----Original Message-----
To: Shukla, Deepak <dshukla@uic.edu>
Cc: sparmet <sparmet@uic.edu>; Yogendra Kumar Mishra <ykm@tf.uni-kiel.de>
Sent: Thu, Apr 28, 2016 11:21 am
Subject: Re: Fwd: ZOTEN
Dear Lillian 
You can buy it from the Pharmacy. Gorch Fock Apotheke Kiel  (http://www.gorch-fock-apotheke.de/). The name of the cream is : ZINCUM TETRAPODAL (Total amount 2 gram with 0.2 gram ZnO). 
In case you are buying, I do not know what will be transportation issues but please feel free to call Pharmacy and discuss accordingly. 
Best Regards Yogendra

On 28.04.2016 17:36,  wrote:Hello Ranier,
Is this something I can try to order through the pharmacy there, or on my own sounds like it.
Thanks for your comments.
 Lillian

To: Shukla, Deepak <dshukla@uic.edu>; 
Cc: sparmet <sparmet@uic.edu>; Yogendra Kumar Mishra <ykm@tf.uni-kiel.de>
Sent: Thu, Apr 28, 2016 11:21 am
Subject: Re: Fwd: ZOTEN
Dear Lillian,
thank you for contacting. Actually as you know standard ZnO is in many 
medical formulations, especially even in herpes treatment. The
situation in Germany is that every pharmacist (after full University 
education) is allowed to create a formulation by using "standard" 
materials.
As ZnO is such a standard, and due to German laws it doesn't matter 
weather it is in tetrapodal shape or roundish.
Therefore we found a pharmacy (Gorch Fock Pharmacy in Kiel) where the 
T-ZnO is mixed into base cream and sold. The trick
is that we are not allowed to claim the effect that is observed in the 
animal experiments, but it is allowed to
utilize it, as long as it is on a small scale. A dermatologist, that is 
keeping an eye on the effects confirms a high
efficiency. However, without a proper clinical study we can not say 
weather it is an effect or the material acts as "placebo deluxe".
Anyway, we try to prepare and start a clinical study from our university 
here as well and hope to be in place in one year.
Of course we will coordinate it in close collaboration with Deepak and 
the UIC to avoid double studies or other conflicts.
Don't hesitate to contact if there are any further questions!
Bests, Rainer

On 28.04.2016 15:59, Shukla, Deepak wrote:
> Dear Lillian
> Thank you for contacting us. Currently we are in the preclinical stage of
> the study, still requiring more work and longer-term toxicology studies.
> So it might be a few years (3-5) before any clinical trials start in the
> US. I have copied here my German colleague, Dr. Adelung, to let him know
> of the demand for this new treatment and learning about any possibility
> that it might become available sooner in Europe.
> Sincerely,
> Deepak Shukla
>>
> On Thu, April 28, 2016 8:24 am, gogobrown@aol.com wrote:
>> Hello Dr. Shukla,
>>>>
>> When would you expect ZOTEN to be on the market as referenced below.
>> Adelung hopes to begin commercial production of ZOTEN through a startup
>> company that will be run jointly with his colleagues at UIC. -
>> Thank you.
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Parmet, Sharon R <sparmet@uic.edu>
>> To: '
>> Sent: Thu, Apr 28, 2016 8:26 am
>> Subject: RE: ZOTEN
>>
>>>> Hello,
>> I’ve attached the full paper. You would have to ask one of the
>> researchers about marketing- although I know that the research is now in
>> mice only. Dr. Deepak Shukla’s email is dshukla@uic.edu He is the lead
>> author of the study.
>> Best,
>> Sharon
>>>> From: 
>> Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 11:30 PM
>> To: Parmet, Sharon R
>> Subject: ZOTEN
>>>> Hello,
>> I just read the following
>> https://news.uic.edu/nanoparticles-hold-promise-as-double-edged-sword-against-genital-herpes
>> I just read the article. Where can I find more information on this study?
>> Also when would you expect ZOTEN to be on the market as referenced below.
>> Adelung hopes to begin commercial production of ZOTEN through a startup
>> company that will be run jointly with his colleagues at UIC. -
>> Thank you
>>-- 
Prof. Dr. Rainer Adelung ''' tf
Chair for Functional Nanomaterials
Institute for Materials Science
Faculty of Engineering
Christian-Albrechts-University Kiel
Kaiserstr. 2, 24143 Kiel, Germany
Phone: ++49-431-880-6116,
Fax: ++49-431-880-6124
Web: http://www.tf.uni-kiel.de/matwis/fnano

gone-girl

Thank you for this and for chatting with me in the chat room.

What do you recommend with regards to how to proceed?  How do you plan on proceeding?

Smart_1

I love german products. Almost everything they make is trustworthy. So does this help with out symptoms if we apply it? How is this available, isn't it new? How about testing, or is it very safe cause it's just zink?

LillianPanos

I think i will try reaching out to the dermatologist. Unless others have better idea.  will keep this thread posted

gone-girl

I have a German car and have been very happy with it lol. 

Let me know how it goes--I was thinking of calling myself and/or having my local compounding pharmacy reach out to them (I am not sure if they would be willing or able to do this, just a thought because sometimes pharmacies respond to each other out of professional courtesy). 

LillianPanos

Gg sounds good they may provide some valuable information we dont know or contemplate. Where do u live? US?

LillianPanos

Bill. Dovu have link on it?

gone-girl

Yes, I live in the US on the East Coast.  I also have access to the German embassy so I may even go there for help if my two different approaches fail--calling myself and then having my compounding pharmacy call. 

Edit:  I am actually thinking of going to the Embassy first to get advice as to how to proceed and to see if anybody would help me.  It is a hard step to contemplate because I would have to admit that I have H face to face with somebody German and that is a hard thing to do.  On the other hand, I would think that they would be willing to help.  Not that this matters but I do present well--I am very attractive, slim and professional and I would dress well. 

Edited by gone-girl
adding additional thoughts

LillianPanos

Smart its a bit confusing what it does the study menttions fighting symptoms out breaks on vagiina. If you google it or look towards end of all the emails you will see link to study. Since u r smart and know alo mayb u can better explain to us im serious.  Gg great idea u can sayvits for a family member. Loke that u prsent well. thanks

throwawaynyc

hoping one of you can get enough of it at some point. to my understanding, it traps the H virus so our body doesnt have OBs as expected - and it sounds as though it allows body to identify the H virus due to it being "trapped by the nanoparticles" ... and then allows our body to remove / kill them  @_@ .... order me 5 tubes please :) .... also if it is passed onto someone else who is uninfected with nanoparticles trapping the H virus, then it allows the other persons immune system to ID and develop antibodies to respond to trapped H virus ... would it be enough to be a "vaccine" is a question that needs testing.

Edited by throwawaynyc

Constant Diplomat

Surely all that we need here is a member in Germany who can buy bulk, and then ship this stuff around the world. Money exchange via PayPal. It's not a controlled substance or anything in any other country right, it's just a zinc cream? Dallas Buyers Club.

crisper
2 hours ago, throwawaynyc said:

hoping one of you can get enough of it at some point. to my understanding, it traps the H virus so our body doesnt have OBs as expected - and it sounds as though it allows body to identify the H virus due to it being "trapped by the nanoparticles" ... and then allows our body to remove / kill them  @_@ .... order me 5 tubes please :) .... also if it is passed onto someone else who is uninfected with nanoparticles trapping the H virus, then it allows the other persons immune system to ID and develop antibodies to respond to trapped H virus ... would it be enough to be a "vaccine" is a question that needs testing.

Ny, only females can apply!  

cowpoke02

I had a German gf and she is studying disease and cures . guess we shouldn't of broke up . could of helped . sounds interesting any way . not sure how creme works . looks like you got enough info to go off of any way .  like NZ they have good natural products . used their athletes good creme . one time never had it again .  

cowpoke02
3 hours ago, crisper said:

Ny, only females can aon

5 hours ago, throwawaynyc said:

Hell that is better than a vaccine .. Trap and kill by immune .  trapp any way and shed it .  very good .   that makes since if it is possible .  might turn into a transformer . 

mcmich

The link to the dermatologist seems to not work!! 

I modified it slightly to :

http://www.gorchfock-apotheke.de/

Anyway, I cannot find the creme. Anyone else tried to find/purchase this? Don't see why it could not be shipped here. It is just a topical formula for relief! ;)

LillianPanos

Mamich I have emailed both derma and pharmacy neither has contacted me back. I will try to call or reach out to the researchers and pr person who did respondvrather quickly to my inquiries. . .

Constant Diplomat

If we knew the specific ingredients, could we make it ourselves? The CREAM may not be avail outside Germany, but it's ingredients may be unregulated and available anywhere. Just a thought. I figure anything is worth a go.

Constant Diplomat

http://www.advancedmaterials.us/30N-0801.htm

Zinc nano powder. $50 for 100g. Cheaper in larger quantities. What do you need for a 'base cream'? If all else fails you can use coconut oil, or probably mix it into some anti-fungal cream, or a basic moisturizer surely? Does anyone have a friend who is a Chemist?

Edited by Constant Diplomat

throwawaynyc

I believe the tetranano differs in that other nanoparticles wont have the same effect. Id assume there is a reason why they changed the form by UV and heat to achieve tetranano particles.

Constant Diplomat

"As ZnO is such a standard, and due to German laws it doesn't matter 
weather it is in tetrapodal shape or roundish"

I know this pertains to legality, but doesn't it also suggest the doctor himself would be making the cream from either shape..?

gone-girl

I have a connection who is working on getting this for me.  I will keep everybody posted.

throwawaynyc

thanks gone girl, please let it be the same formula. let your contact know we willl buy as well!

gone-girl

Yes, I passed on all of the information to the person who is helping me get this from Germany.  If this person is successful (and I believe this person will be because she speaks German, is my friend and she has a PO box in Germany already) it will be the Zoten Zno described in this thread.  I will let everybody know once I get an update.  I talked with my friend tonight and she told me she would begin her quest tomorrow.  Lets all keep our fingers crossed......