World's Largest Herpes Support Group
LillianPanos

ZOTEN Zno

@lw@ys
20 hours ago, Second_chance said:

Yes but if he could take a picture of the full label that would be great...thanks. 

You made me think of this immediately.:D@Helios maybe you could just type out the text on the label since it looks like a sticker with adhesive and most likely would get damaged and unreadable if you pulled it apart. If it isn't too much trouble.

great.jpg

Helios

Hehe, funny I also thought of that :D Especially as I went through the trouble of posting two pictures but still not enough..
Obviously I would have to damage the sticker to get it all on one photo. But anyway.

The sticker says:

Herpescreme mit tetrapodalem Zink

Tetrapodales Zinkoxid 0,2g

Basis Creme ad 2,0g

Then some Ch.-B Number (which is the batch number it was produced in) and use before 31.05.2017

On the bottom are the contact details of the pharamcy in Kiel, which there is a link to on the first page of this thread. Pretty basic stuff, its base creme and the tetrapodal zink mixed together.

Im located in germany and had the package delivered to me. You can not order this directly from their homepage. And they dont ship outside of germany. I doubt that you can buy this in bulk and without them getting suspicous of further distributing it.

Still, I wanna thank the OP for discovering this. I hope they will come through with clinical trials to and to test different ways of application and if this can really be effective.

Edited by Helios

Second_chance
17 minutes ago, Helios said:

Hehe, funny I also thought of that :D Especially as I went through the trouble of posting two pictures but still not enough..
Obviously I would have to damage the sticker to get it all on one photo. But anyway.

The sticker says:

Herpescreme mit tetrapodalem Zink

Tetrapodales Zinkoxid 0,2g

Basis Creme ad 2,0g

Then some Ch.-B Number (which is the batch number it was produced in) and use before 31.05.2017

On the bottom are the contact details of the pharamcy in Kiel, which there is a link to on the first page of this thread. Pretty basic stuff, its base creme and the tetrapodal zink mixed together.

Im located in germany and had the package delivered to me. You can not order this directly from their homepage. And they dont ship outside of germany. I doubt that you can buy this in bulk and without them getting suspicous of further distributing it.

Still, I wanna thank the OP for discovering this. I hope they will come through with clinical trials to and to test different ways of application and if this can really be effective.

First of the pictures you posted weren't all the way legible, I would think you would have posted one good picture that way you wouldn't have had follow up post. If you didn't want to mess up the label you could have posted the name initially, instead of going through the hassle of being a jerk about it. If you were going to have an attitude about the situation you shouldn't have posted the pictures in the first place. I would assume you posted the pictures because you wanted to help others but then want to act funny when someone ask you about them. @@lw@ysdon't come for me unless I send for you, this didn't concern you and your smart ass comments weren't needed. Again thank you, for posting but if it's such a hassle please consider this before you post anything thing again. Thanks again! 

Helios

I just wanted to show people that this stuff is real, can be aquired and that I can provide some information about it. Did a close-up photo with the label as visible as possible (everybody can see the label can not be photographed as a whole without damaging it). Then I took another one just FOR YOU! Then youre still not satisfied and request another one.  It told you it  doesent contain anything interesting besides the information that is already available in this thread.. And now you´re calling me a jerk for getting slightly annoyed at your blunt and demanding behaviour. Wow. You must be fun to be around. 

Anyway, dont want to derail this thread. Somebody asked about peer reviewed studys/papers. There are these two for exmaple:

Intravaginal Zinc Oxide Tetrapod Nanoparticles as Novel Immunoprotective Agents against Genital Herpes.

ttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27183601

Prophylactic, therapeutic and neutralizing effects of zinc oxide tetrapod structures against herpes simplex virus type-2 infection.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23047013

RVX Patient and Investor
6 hours ago, Helios said:

I just wanted to show people that this stuff is real, can be aquired and that I can provide some information about it. Did a close-up photo with the label as visible as possible (everybody can see the label can not be photographed as a whole without damaging it). Then I took another one just FOR YOU! Then youre still not satisfied and request another one.  It told you it  doesent contain anything interesting besides the information that is already available in this thread.. And now you´re calling me a jerk for getting slightly annoyed at your blunt and demanding behaviour. Wow. You must be fun to be around. 

Anyway, dont want to derail this thread. Somebody asked about peer reviewed studys/papers. There are these two for exmaple:

Intravaginal Zinc Oxide Tetrapod Nanoparticles as Novel Immunoprotective Agents against Genital Herpes.

Prophylactic, therapeutic and neutralizing effects of zinc oxide tetrapod structures against herpes simplex virus type-2 infection.

thx for the links.

so far, nothing on people tho?  and yet they are selling it to people?

they are calling it a vaccine, but is it something u apply once, and ur good for life?  or every time you have sex, or what exactly is the method one uses and what is the predicted result?

LillianPanos
10 hours ago, Helios said:

Helios, Thank you very much for doing all this I really appreciate it will pm you.Thanks again!

@lw@ys
12 hours ago, Second_chance said:

First of the pictures you posted weren't all the way legible, I would think you would have posted one good picture that way you wouldn't have had follow up post. If you didn't want to mess up the label you could have posted the name initially, instead of going through the hassle of being a jerk about it. If you were going to have an attitude about the situation you shouldn't have posted the pictures in the first place. I would assume you posted the pictures because you wanted to help others but then want to act funny when someone ask you about them. @@lw@ysdon't come for me unless I send for you, this didn't concern you and your smart ass comments weren't needed. Again thank you, for posting but if it's such a hassle please consider this before you post anything thing again. Thanks again! 

My apologies, I was only trying to be helpful I didn't mean to offend you. I was hoping you had some sense of humor. Again, my apologies.

Juggalo

The zink oxide i bought directly from the pharmacy of Kiel, Germany didnt help me much though. Had it applied for two times now..

Edited by Juggalo

headsup1

Helios, I spoke to the Pharmacy in Kiel and they said you can buy as much as you would like to. I want to run a patient trial in Mexico on 10 patients. I have a dermatology clinic there and HSV is one of the main things that they treat. I contacted both the Universities and they want to team up but their patent attorney currently has things on hold for them so they are moving slowly with this. Any chance you can assist me with acquiring enough for this small trial. Also going to test it on shedding for 30 days during treatment.

LillianPanos
10 hours ago, headsup1 said:

Helios, I spoke to the Pharmacy in Kiel and they said you can buy as much as you would like to. I want to run a patient trial in Mexico on 10 patients. I have a dermatology clinic there and HSV is one of the main things that they treat. I contacted both the Universities and they want to team up but their patent attorney currently has things on hold for them so they are moving slowly with this. Any chance you can assist me with acquiring enough for this small trial. Also going to test it on shedding for 30 days during treatment.

Headsup Please keep me posted on your testing and results.  FYI there was university in germany and one in Illinois that developed this, I think you probably know all this...Thanks!

headsup1

I was hoping Helios could help me with getting my hands on it but I have not heard anything back from him.

@lw@ys
2 hours ago, samaterials said:

Zinc Oxide nanoparticles / Nanopowder has cutting-edge applications in catalysis, paints, transparent functional coatings, and nano-porous layers for sensors and membranes.Maybe you can get some ideas from http://www.samaterials.com/micro-nano-materials/289-nano-zinc-oxide.html

I don't see anything stating it is the "Tetrapod" form of ZnO

Phoenixx

I want to try the cream, so I called the mentioned pharmacy today. Currently they are not able to produce it because they can't order from the manufacturer of the tetrapodal zinc. They couldn't say anything about the reasons, so I assume everything is hold for patent reasons which totally sucks because it could take years from now on until it's back on the market. However, the price of the creme would be so high anyway that it wouldn't really be affordable as long-term preventive treatment. Has anyone had succes making the creme on their own or with help of a pharamcist using this for example?: https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Tetrapod-Shape-Zinc-Oxide-ZnO-Whisker_60193156730.html

Phoenixx

I contacted the CTO of the company in Kiel producing the tetrapodal Zinc (not the creme) that was appearently used by the pharmacy before as well. He said, currently they have only tetrapodal zinc of "technical quality" available. The production of the pharmaceutical variant is still in development and will most probably be available in 2018.

I suppose the pharmacy will be able to produce the creme again then.

LillianPanos

Thanks for update.  Tryv to keep us posted on further development! 

6 hours ago, Phoenixx said:

I contacted the CTO of the company in Kiel producing the tetrapodal Zinc (not the creme) that was appearently used by the pharmacy before as well. He said, currently they have only tetrapodal zinc of "technical quality" available. The production of the pharmaceutical variant is still in development and will most probably be available in 2018.

I suppose the pharmacy will be able to produce the creme again then.

Phoenixx

Update: The creme that contains the tetrapodal zinc oxide still isn't available at Gorch Fock Apotheke Kiel. I called them today: same status as last year and they have no further information on when and if it will be available again.