World's Largest Herpes Support Group
LillianPanos

ZOTEN Zno

gone-girl

No, I have no idea.  I told her that I would pay her for the product, shipping and also for her time since she is doing the foot work in contacting them (although she is not asking for that).  I am assuming there will be some conversion of US dollars versus German money--I could be wrong about this.  I did not ask because I am willing to pay for this--I do not think it will be outrageous.  Of course I will be providing updates to everyone here and, if this works out, helping anyone that is interested  :)   Lets just hope this works and there is no snag. 

I have to say, I was a bit mortified having to confess about the H.  I know I should not feel ashamed, but well, it was hard to disclose.  My desperation and having this friendship with somebody who can also very possibly help, well, I disclosed.  :/

crisper
15 hours ago, Constant Diplomat said:

http://www.advancedmaterials.us/30N-0801.htm

Zinc nano powder. $50 for 100g. Cheaper in larger quantities. What do you need for a 'base cream'? If all else fails you can use coconut oil, or probably mix it into some anti-fungal cream, or a basic moisturizer surely? Does anyone have a friend who is a Chemist?

Thank you Gone. Let us know. 

crisper
Just now, gone-girl said:

No, I have no idea.  I told her that I would pay her for the product, shipping and also for her time since she is doing the foot work in contacting them (although she is not asking for that).  I am assuming there will be some conversion of US dollars versus German money--I could be wrong about this.  I did not ask because I am willing to pay for this--I do not think it will be outrageous.  Of course I will be providing updates to everyone here and, if this works out, helping anyone that is interested  :)   Lets just hope this works and there is no snag. 

I have to say, I was a bit mortified having to confess about the H.  I know I should not feel ashamed, but well, it was hard to disclose.  My desperation and having this friendship with somebody who can also very possibly help, well, I disclosed.  :/

You are brave!

gone-girl

Well, I don't know if I am brave lol.  What I am is somebody with a real contact who could help us all.  I had to disclose, too, because my friend is very smart and has a family member who actually works in medical research with an interest in nano technology.  My friend had already heard of this from that family member--I had to disclose, despite feeling sheepish.  I mean, we all know this is nothing to be ashamed about......I am just trying to put my feelings aside with the greater goal of helping us all out!!!!!

gone-girl

No, I have no information.  My friend is calling them tomorrow--when I talked with my friend tonight, it was 3am in Germany.  :) I will let everyone know and will report here and then everyone can make decisions based on what I post.  

crisper
1 minute ago, gone-girl said:

No, I have no information.  My friend is calling them tomorrow--when I talked with my friend tonight, it was 3am in Germany.  :) I will let everyone know and will report here and then everyone can make decisions based on what I post.  

Ok, I'm willing to fly over. But, first want to make sure we are doing the right thing and this is not something that will ultimately hurts us. I was even thinking of taking a trip to the university here in the US.  

gone-girl

Well, if I can avoid a trip to Germany, I would prefer not to go.  I was considering it, though.  I am going to have my friend ask some more specific questions, too, because I agree with you--I do not want to use something that might make things worse in some capacity. 

LillianPanos

GG & Crisper, let me know.  I reached out again to the researcher in Chicago, the researcher in Germany and the PR person earlier on Monday.  They all responded to me previsously the dermatologist and pharmacist did not responde to me. I will keep everyone updated on what I may hear back. Thanks...

gone-girl

Yes, please let us know.  I think if we all try various approaches, one of us hopefully will have some luck.  I am feeling fairly optimistic as my friend sounded confident .  I will let everybody know what I find out.  Fingers crossed!!!!!

Constant Diplomat

Surely some cream can be acquired via the mail without the need to go to germany?

gone-girl

Yes, that is what I am working on--to have the cream mailed from Germany.

LillianPanos

I had some news sent some ?s Im waiting to hear back. will keep u posted

gone-girl

I also sent a list of questions today to be asked by my contact.  I am waiting to hear back.

LillianPanos

I have been in touch with researcher he was putting me in touch with pharmacy still awaiting contact to place an order I think pharmacy overwhelmed. Will keep you posted. ..

mcmich

I e-mailed Pharmacy also......lol....if they respond will post!!! 

Edited by mcmich

dont quit!

Interesting how technology continues to improve. It would be nice if this cream in combination with a vaccine like Genoceas or Halford could finally bring on a functional cure.

Would a male be able to apply this?

LillianPanos

pricing was aboit 15 euros for 2 garms which is one application... we need t have someone speak with the dermatologist on this tooo

LillianPanos

i would think why not male dermatolgist should be able to answer or the researcher in germany send him an email Ingo Paulowicz inp@tf.uni-kiel.de,

bayern77

Excuse my ignorance but what does this do exactly?  Does it reduce transmission?? 

Constant Diplomat
7 hours ago, LillianPanos said:

pricing was aboit 15 euros for 2 garms which is one application... we need t have someone speak with the dermatologist on this tooo

Wow that's expensive. 15 Euro for ONE application. 2 grams seems like an awful lot to apply in one hit, unless the Zinc Nanoparticles are dense/heavy. IS this cream designed to be used daily, or as a one time application?

EDIT- could there be some kind of information lost in a German-English translation here? In the original post which describes the cream, it is described as 2gram gross weight, with 0.2gram net weight of active ingredient ZnO. Perhaps it is meant to suggest that each application contains 0.2grams of the active ZnO component, but the 200gram total cream can provide many many applications? ie- in a bottle of coca cola there is 14grams of sugar per 100ml, yet the bottle is 600mls.

Edited by Constant Diplomat

LillianPanos

i would think why not male dermatolgist should be able to answer or the researcher in germany send him an email Ingo Paulowicz inp@tf.uni-kiel.de,

The researcher clarified in subsequent email it was 2 grams for one application. I dont know how often etc.  I think I may need to discuss the researcher in Chicago,,,still awaiting emails