LiveLife100

2. JBnATL

JBnATL

• Single ➵ You may like to try the Dating App

• Similar Content

• Jesusislove777
      By Jesusislove777
      Hello, 
      I was diagnosed with hsv1&2 earlier this year. I was prescribed 1g of valtrex (valacyclovir) a day for suppressive therapy.  Valtrex helps greatly with my symtoms, but I recently had to leave my job for health reasons and will no longer have health insurance to get prescribed valtrex. 
      Does anyone know where I can purchase valtrex (valacyclovir) online without a prescription?
    • HSV2sucks
      By HSV2sucks
      I am experiencing a lot of nerve pain, numbness, shooting pain, back pain, leg pain, pain in my butt cheeks... and I found some studies on nerve pain & HSV... 
      https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/fullarticle/795486
    • Kwaminadhadley
      By Kwaminadhadley
      I had a potential exposure about 12 days ago with a random (not my gf). The lady gave me protected oral however prior to putting the condom on she had masturbated me and at some point took saliva from her mouth as lubrication when rubbing my penis. Almost immediately within less than 24 hrs I started to feel tingling in my genital area. Not continuously but once every few hours.  At first I thought it was just psycological. I started to monitor my penis daily to see if there were any changes. About 7 days after the exposure I started to notice very small red bumps in the gland area. Tingling had increased but I had no pain and no itchiness sometimes the sensation would be coldish almost numbing like. I went to an sti clinic and was told the reddish area was not indicative of herpes and that it looked more like an irritation. I was told there was no sore or blister to swab for culture analysis. Additionally I was asked to come back in a month for blood testing. They said my chance of getting genital herpes from such saliva transmission was low?? They never explained why the tingling though. 2 days later the tingling still had not stopped and now I could feel tingling occasionally in my but cheeks and tailbone..very mild tingling sensation. On day  10 the swelling increased slightly and I thought I could see a bump in my urethra . I went to a walk in clinic and the doctor also dismissed it that it isn’t herpes.  I’m now on day 12 since exposure The redness and swelling has reduced significantly hardly noticeable now but tingling in genital area and buttocks has not subsided comparatively. Additionally today for the first time I felt tingling and slight pains in my feet. I’m not sure what to do. Is this herpes. I have a girlfriend and I’m praying I have not infected her. It would break my heart if I had she doesn’t deserve that. She hasn’t mentioned any symptoms and she is the type to say if she did. But I can’t ask her to get checked yet cause I’m not sure if it is or isn’t ? Are my symptoms indicative of herpes or not with  redness and tingling but no sores or blisters ?? Also is the prodome phase of tingling in feet and buttocks indicative of herpes initial exposure ??Wishing everyone here answers and happiness through their journey 
    • mconcerned1986
      By mconcerned1986
      Symptom started with itching constantly for few days during my final exams. As I could not take the itch any longer in my anal area I am applied a steroid cream twice in three days. It inflamed and irritated and pained slightly and it subsisted after 2-3 days after stopping the tropical cream (that a derm suggested).

Does this sound like herpes? Is this something I have to get checked PCr swabbed? When I saw a physician he dismissed and did not swab despite begging him many times. What would be your thoughts? 

• morty1234
      By morty1234
      Hello,

I have noticed that most people who suffering of daily nerves pain are mainly male and have mediteranean background: turc, arabic, spanish, jew, (indian, pakistanese are obviously not mediteranean but they might have some ancestor ).. It's also my case.
      I want to confirm this hypothesis. Among people suffering of nerves pain, can you post if you are/are not with mediteranean background?
      It could be interesting to understand the virus and adapt a cure for us.
      Thank you
  • Trending Now

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• Big Sad Cock
      Lomatium about 75ml twice a day, For me, and Oregon Grape Extract along with Woodland Essentials “Auntie Vi” and thc coco oil tincture along with no Turkey and little pork diet has been good. Lots of sunlight exposure and Tequila!! And you have to remember that the mind is the main element that triggers it: Have you ever had no symptoms, and just thought about that spot, and then something appears? I have about five separate reoccurring exact spots that seem to be triggered by different things.. Like being sad, or friction with clothing, or foods/diets… So crazy!! Feels like no doctors really know. It would be nice if there was an HSV positive genius scientist that really cared.    I pray that the spider bite would help or be an option for some miracles.., IS IT CRAZY TO THINK ABOUT INSECT VENOM, injected to the exact nerve, and it just fries the virus, but human cells are restored somehow? Idk, seems possible.    Good luck to you, one positive to my sex life is…. It’s been 100 times better since I’ve contracted this disease. Sounds weird, but getting it right after a divorce with my ex and having really boring sex for 15 years, it still is possible to do anything you ever wanted to do. Trying to tell myself something positive. It’s hard, try to be happy. 
    • Naturalady
      Maybe you have hsv on your thumb, but it never was strong enough there to cause an outbreak before? Keep us posted on how you are doing on Lomatium. So you think it's the Lomatium working and not the weird spider bite you mentioned? Was that just a joke?  I suggest we just ignore the other two judgmental trolls that keep chiming in on defending Big Pharma when they have no leg to stand on because they know just as much as we do that not one virus has been cured by the pharmaceutical companies except Hep C (for some), and that was just by mistake. I just want this thread to focus on Lomatium and not get gunked up with their vitriol.   I do have HSV2, unlike what some idiot on here thinks. I've been tested numerous times and my symptoms are all genital. The lomatium is making my symptoms milder, but not all gone. Are you taking it just once per day? How much do you take? What brand? I still get some irritation and one sore has popped up twice since starting it. During the day it is much better, but at night is when the symptoms get stronger, but with Lomatium my nights are better. I have less discomfort than in the past. I frequently have difficulty sleeping due to the pain of the hsv causing prodrome symptoms at night. I am still using some ointments at night, some nights, but it's not as bad as before. The ointments are not as necessary as before. I also take the Munity Boost and Liver Love by Barlow Herbal daily, and sometimes I take a scoop of Lauricidin.  I know 3 other people on Facebook that I speak to who are about to start taking Lomatium for their severe and chronic hsv. I'll share their stories on here as best I can. 
    • HelpingAngel
      That's right.  For established infections, only the FHC have been successful so far. 
    • ohno35
      I think I can! I'm just worried about that huge blister on my lip in 2016. I can't think of anything that would cause that other than HSV and syphilis, which I'm both negative for. 
    • Cas9
      Currently, the work at FHC is the only one that appears to be able to edit out existing latent virus; at least in mice. Animal tests are currently in progress using guinea pigs which is a better model. This work will be conducted over the next few years.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.