World's Largest Herpes Support Group
for ev4r

This trial ends sanofi hsv-529

for ev4r
3 minutes ago, Hansje said:

Dados el texto del enlace Que es para HSV-2 , Que es generalmente el tipo genital.

Experimental: HSV1+/HSV2-
Healthy volunteers who are infected wtih HSV-1 but not with HSV-2, as determined by serology testing.
Biological: HSV529
This is a replication-defective HSV-2 vaccine. 20 subjects in each of 3 study groups will be injected with vaccine or placebo in a 3:1 ratio as Day 0, Day 30, and Day 180.

for ev4r

according to what I saw it seems that in this clinical trial, recruited groups of people including one with HSV-1, did not get much more besides sanofi not give much more information, rather it takes secret but there is of the few options that same test with type one

for ev4r

In this comprehensive investigation of HSV529 prior to its evaluation in clinical trials, we confirmed that it is immunogenic and provides high level of protection against HSV-2 infection and disease regardless of HSV-1 serostatus at the time of vaccination. Importantly, it was also unable to replicate in two very sensitive mouse models of viral replication, as well as in guinea pig vaginal mucosa. These results suggest that HSV529 is appropriate for clinical investigation, that it is likely to be as effective in subjects who are also HSV-1 seropositive.

for ev4r

"But when you get into normal cells in the body, it goes right up halfway through the replication cycle and then stops," says Knipe. "It has a large amount of viral proteins that can induce immune responses, but does not spread to other cells to cause disease." The vaccine is designed to build immunity in people who have not yet caught the virus but can also work to suppress the virus in people who are already infected, says Knipe. "We hope he did," he says, "but it will not cure the infection. It will induce an immune response strong enough to fight the virus anytime it starts reactivating. "

DrearyDaysAhead
2 hours ago, siennabale234 said:

I am here to give my testimony about a doctor who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2014, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at ( dragbadilaguspelltemple@gmail.com ) rather visit his website at http://dr-agbadi-home-of-solution.webs.com/ or whatapp +2347031991061

Get out!