World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Sjs93

I dont get it??

Sjs93

So yesterday my swab test came back positive which while reading online is pretty accurate, and i am currently waiting for blood work results...but I have no idea which test my ob ordered. I have one tiny little spot which was never blisters it just basically started out looking like lessions and healed in about 6 days I had the swab taken on the 3rd day. This spot is more in my groin area then in my genital area and is supposed to be my first outbreak because I have never had an issue before. After digesting the news the last 24 hours I am still not understanding how this happened or how it could be herpes. I am having none of the other symptoms. Slight itching at times but I also stopped shaving so all the hair is coming back in...but no fever, never felt sick, no tingling, no burning, all I had was this little sore. Unfortunately I was seeing someone new and of course told him right away, it ended rather quickly which did not surprise me because it's understandable. But how am I ever supposed to know if I am having another outbreak if I never had any signs with this one? Does that mean I could never be with someone who tested negative because I could give it to them at any time? That is my biggest fear right now, sex to me is just a guilt trip waiting to happen because even if a guy decided he wants to take the risk I feel like I could give it to him and then he would be just as devastated when he finds out. Also what is the best resource for learning everything I need to know, I have googled endlessly and I am hoping to find something more informative and detialed as to the do's and do not. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Blahdittilyblah

That's basically it in a nutshell. Sure you could have sex with someone who dosent have it if they feel the risk is worth it which people will. But if you do give it to them you may feel shitty about it. And it's a likely possibility that you could give it to someone. But I think the important factor is that these individuals will be making their own decision if they want to take the risk or not. I think you could agree if you found the right true love and they had H you would take the risk because you'd find the reward worth it.