World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Rational Vaxxer

Hsv2 facial outbreaks.

Rational Vaxxer

I have seen many discussions in other groups of people saying it's impossible to get HSV-2 on your face.  Many have claimed this to be pimples or other unsightly skin conditions or the obvious  culprit of HSV1.  Although not common, it is still possible to get HSV anywhere on your body.  I know this is contrary to many beliefs inbedded in old information on the virus but here's a little something for your viewing pleasure.  And Yes....it was confirmed hsv2

IMG_1232.JPG

Beachguy

Hi,

I am very sorry about what you are going through.

Did this occur after your rational vaccine treatment? How often do you get ob in this area?

WilsoInAus

For people born with HSV-2 from their mothers, the face is the most common infection site.

Rational Vaxxer
57 minutes ago, Herpadoodledoo said:

@WilsoInAus do you have any more information on that? I'd like to know more! 

As far as?

8 hours ago, Beachguy said:

Hi,

I am very sorry about what you are going through.

Did this occur after your rational vaccine treatment? How often do you get ob in this area?

This was a while ago 

Herpadoodledoo

@Rational Vaxxer on statistics for HSV2 oral/facial in the situation he's describing. Or just period, I guess. I tested positive for HSV2 antibodies and haven't had symptoms genitally (or anywhere that I remember) but test indicated I've had it for a while. My mom thinks I might have had a cold sore as a kid, her and my dad both for sure got them. Oh and my mom had herpetic whitlow. Just makes the possibilities extra fun!!! 

Rational Vaxxer
7 minutes ago, Herpadoodledoo said:

@Rational Vaxxer on statistics for HSV2 oral/facial in the situation he's describing. Or just period, I guess. I tested positive for HSV2 antibodies and haven't had symptoms genitally (or anywhere that I remember) but test indicated I've had it for a while. My mom thinks I might have had a cold sore as a kid, her and my dad both for sure got them. Oh and my mom had herpetic whitlow. Just makes the possibilities extra fun!!! 

Consider yourself very lucky and one of the many who carry the virus but yet have an immune system that works very well   

I love your screen name by the way 

Herpadoodledoo

@Rational Vaxxer

You're right. I don't even deserve to whine. I'm just the type to over analyze things and just wish I had some type of location confirmation. Life will go on regardless!! 

Lol thank you, tried to keep it light!

cantdoit
11 hours ago, Rational Vaxxer said:

I have seen many discussions in other groups of people saying it's impossible to get HSV-2 on your face.  Many have claimed this to be pimples or other unsightly skin conditions or the obvious  culprit of HSV1.  Although not common, it is still possible to get HSV anywhere on your body.  I know this is contrary to many beliefs inbedded in old information on the virus but here's a little something for your viewing pleasure.  And Yes....it was confirmed hsv2

IMG_1232.JPG

You can absolutely get hsv2 orally or anywhere. The myth that it doesn't like anywhere but the boxer area is total crap helped by Terri Warren.  

Herpadoodledoo

Yeah I've heard the argument on both sides for that one, all the uncertainty is what drives me whacky 

Rational Vaxxer
1 hour ago, Herpadoodledoo said:

@Rational Vaxxer

You're right. I don't even deserve to whine. I'm just the type to over analyze things and just wish I had some type of location confirmation. Life will go on regardless!! 

Lol thank you, tried to keep it light!

You're allowed to whine. It's you're own personal experience lol

Lisajd
13 hours ago, Rational Vaxxer said:

IMG_1232.JPG

I had one near my nose. I thought was a pimple till i got blisters below.  I have hsv2 too

Lisajd
1 hour ago, cantdoit said:

You can absolutely get hsv2 orally or anywhere. The myth that it doesn't like anywhere but the boxer area is total crap helped by Terri Warren.  

They say its rare not impossible. Thats what ive read

cantdoit
7 hours ago, Lisajd said:

They say its rare not impossible. Thats what ive read

If you check out threads on here you will see it's not really that rare. 

jreemi

Great post vaxxer. So glad to hear I will never enjoy a bj from a girl again because of the risk. Thanks for bursting everyones bubble.

I mean if it's that contagious, and you can spread it anywhere, and theres no way to tell when your contagious, maybe we should all be rounded up and put into internment camps so that we dont spread it to anyone

Better yet, maybe all us guys with genia hsv2 should be forced to wear one of those penis clamps/cages unless we have to go peepee

Thanks man this is a great uplifting post. I wouldnt even want to touch a girl at this point with my hands

I mean, think about it. I masturbated a few times when I thought I was not having an ob. But maybe I was just asymptomatic, so maybe I actually spread it to my hand as well. Maybe it is in my palm, and I should never touch a girls face or breasts or butt again for fear of spreading it to those areas

I mean,it can be spread ANYWHERE on the body, right? And we could be contageous at ANY time, since theres no way of knowing

Yea, maybe the government should round us up. Put us in protective gear and segregate us from normal society. We are the untouchables I suppose

Brokenforever
2 minutes ago, jreemi said:

Great post vaxxer. So glad to hear I will never enjoy a bj from a girl again because of the risk. Thanks for bursting everyones bubble.

I mean if it's that contagious, and you can spread it anywhere, and theres no way to tell when your contagious, maybe we should all be rounded up and put into internment camps so that we dont spread it to anyone

Better yet, maybe all us guys with genia hsv2 should be forced to wear one of those penis clamps/cages unless we have to go peepee

Thanks man this is a great uplifting post. I wouldnt even want to touch a girl at this point with my hands

I mean, think about it. I masturbated a few times when I thought I was not having an ob. But maybe I was just asymptomatic, so maybe I actually spread it to my hand as well. Maybe it is in my palm, and I should never touch a girls face or breasts or butt again for fear of spreading it to those areas

I mean,it can be spread ANYWHERE on the body, right? And we could be contageous at ANY time, since theres no way of knowing

Yea, maybe the government should round us up. Put us in protective gear and segregate us from normal society. We are the untouchables I suppose

So really we could shed facially/bodily anywhere, anytime with either type. What an even more horrific thought. So hugging my kids, if my cheek brushed against theirs...  It's too much to be unable to kiss them now a touch... Yes really minor. I'm even more scared than I've been. I'm a fucking leper. 

Rational Vaxxer
20 minutes ago, jreemi said:

So I'm sensing a great deal of sarcasm in the force.  But also I can see you're being a tad bit serious.  It seems you're taking it to the ultimate extreme and an immeasurable one at that.  There are a great many possibilities of infecting someone  but that doesn't mean you stop living your life, it's simply means you need to be aware of your own body in regards to having signs that you're getting an outbreak and when you're not.  I wouldn't stop getting blowjobs or stop having sex because you're scared.  Just be smart about it.  It's true that having herpes is not a positive or uplifting experience  that also does not mean you have to make it a negative one.  It just means you have to be educated aware and be careful at times that you may be getting an outbreak.  

Rational Vaxxer
15 minutes ago, Brokenforever said:

So really we could shed facially/bodily anywhere, anytime with either type. What an even more horrific thought. So hugging my kids, if my cheek brushed against theirs...  It's too much to be unable to kiss them now a touch... Yes really minor. I'm even more scared than I've been. I'm a fucking leper. 

As far as the research shows, you can shed in areas that you previously had outbreaks. The chances of that shedding material getting directly on someone's skin or mucosal area immediately, well... doesn't usually happen often.  Don't forget the herpesvirus does not survive long outside the body and needs to come in direct contact with mucosal membranes or skin that has a breakage it.  Personally I would just be very aware of your actions with your children when you know you're getting an outbreak.  When you're not having an outbreak or any prodrome it's probably safe to say you're fine.  Only you know your body and when you get out breaks. 

Brokenforever

I've not had another ob, I don't know for sure if my lip sore was a cold sore or a pimple... All I know is it came the same time as blisters genitally. I'm scared incase my lips are shedding so I don't kiss my kids. 

The nerve issues I get I feel the virus is active but I've not had an ob since the first. But am I shedding who knows? 

I want to be able to hold kiss my kids as I always did. Work as I did, live as I did. 

cantdoit
17 minutes ago, Brokenforever said:

I've not had another ob, I don't know for sure if my lip sore was a cold sore or a pimple... All I know is it came the same time as blisters genitally. I'm scared incase my lips are shedding so I don't kiss my kids. 

The nerve issues I get I feel the virus is active but I've not had an ob since the first. But am I shedding who knows? 

I want to be able to hold kiss my kids as I always did. Work as I did, live as I did. 

Life isn't the same as it used to be unfortunately.  

cantdoit
49 minutes ago, Brokenforever said:

I never kiss my kids. I have hsv 2 but not sure where. Could be genital and probably is but could be oral. Probably both. Never had an ob. Take suppression but would never put my lips on anyone ever again. 

Brokenforever

My youngest wants a hug and kiss from his mum. How heartbreaking that I can't and haven't. But it's still minor. 

Brokenforever

With all the news now that hsv is never just dormant this shows how major this really is. Yet still backward in clearing this. If I had a gun right now id kill the fucker who gave this.

WilsoInAus

Wasn't that your mother? My goodness woman, that's no way to talk about the 1.5 billion women on the planet who have infected their children with HSV-1! Oh all right then, hand out the red stars and they can all line up with the yellow starred judaists and of course those pink starred blokes and while we are at it, some green stars for those papists.