Jump to content
World's Largest Herpes Support Group
HSV-SUCKS-DONKEYBALLS

halford trial info

Recommended Posts

HSV-SUCKS-DONKEYBALLS

I heard there was a trial ongoing does anyone know if it's still open to get in can you provide a link please thank you.

 

I'm specifically referring to william haltford trial. I'm aware of the CDC site to look this up but I don't recall seeing it there

Edited by HSV-SUCKS-DONKEYBALLS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rational Vaxxer

As soon as I am made aware of any info, I will be happy to share

There's a good chance it will be in January or after January

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hansje

I was offered to buy a car. It was a nice offer and my old one is very tired. But I will save my money for the trial!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rational Vaxxer

 If you're in the trial you do not have to pay for the vaccine.   When I last spoke with the CEO they are still working on compensation for flights as well but for the moment, nothing is written in stone.  So do not quote me just yet 

 For now let's just keep our fingers crossed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Second_chance
15 minutes ago, Rational Vaxxer said:

 If you're in the trial you do not have to pay for the vaccine.   When I last spoke with the CEO they are still working on compensation for flights as well but for the moment, nothing is written in stone.  So do not quote me just yet 

 For now let's just keep our fingers crossed 

I can pay for my own flight, I just need to be apart of the clinical trial. 200 isn't a lot of people, when everybody wants to be apart of it. I swear I want to go apply for the trial everyday. It I know that wouldn't do me any good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HSV-SUCKS-DONKEYBALLS
On 11/30/2016 at 7:19 AM, Rational Vaxxer said:

Www.rationalvaccines.com/trials

is there a  trial ongoing?

or is there one upcoming?

 

i read in another thread one started already...id really love to get in a trial with a vax that looks hopeful. hoping i didnt miss the start of yet another.

 

this shit is terrible. have 24.7 burning and headache.

 

Edited by HSV-SUCKS-DONKEYBALLS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rational Vaxxer
4 minutes ago, HSV-SUCKS-DONKEYBALLS said:

is there a  trial ongoing?

or is there one upcoming?

 

i read in another thread one started already...id really love to get in a trial with a vax that looks hopeful. hoping i didnt miss the start of yet another.

 

this shit is terrible. have 24.7 burning and headache.

 

 I was in phase 1 which is now over.  Phase 2 and three is going to begin shortly probably at the end of January   You can get all of the information from the website. 

Www.rationalvaccines.com/trials

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Magna_ma
2 hours ago, Rational Vaxxer said:

 I was in phase 1 which is now over.  Phase 2 and three is going to begin shortly probably at the end of January   You can get all of the information from the website. 

Www.rationalvaccines.com/trials

 

Strange/awesome Halford is running Stage 2 and 3 together! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HSV-SUCKS-DONKEYBALLS
6 hours ago, Rational Vaxxer said:

Honestly, I'm not sure what he is doing. He may just run them  consecutively. 

ah cool that you were in it.

 

How did it work out for you? And are they taking applicants for the next phases? for example if I just registered today which I did would I be possibly open to getting in phase 2 or 3 trials?

 

where are the trials being held?

 

I read the website I didn't see any of the answers to this...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VaccineHopeful

Ratinal Vaxxer....I would also like answers to the same questions, including how the trial went for you, are they looking at St. Kitt's as the first location, etc. I am dying to be one of the 300. Any suggestions about how to increase our odds of being included?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
optimistic2509

can u please answer for me as well, how is your condition since you got the shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
@lw@ys
15 hours ago, optimistic2509 said:

can u please answer for me as well, how is your condition since you got the shot.

If you view his profile he has answered your question. This way you won't have to wait for an answer. Just trying to help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RVX Patient and Investor

this company is still a small startup looking for investment, so if it were me I would offer to pay my own way for everything, trip / vax / hotel / etc. and I would also offer to invest and/or donate.

obviously, most people can't afford all that, but really, neither can the company at this stage.  so I think that would be attractive to the RVx team, imo.  once the people who can currently afford to help out do so, it will make it that much quicker and sooner for the people who can't afford to now.

Edited by RVX Patient and Investor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rational Vaxxer

 My story is on my main page and  A public Facebook page from October.  I was actually present in Chicago when Dr. Bill went public with the press release.   But I am doing very well for someone who usually gets 2 to 3 outbreaks a month  

 I went a complete 4 months without any outbreaks.  After 124 days I got a small ob on my shaft and then one on my face  This past weekend at the meeting I received a fourth shot.  I'm very happy with the results  but again science is slow and time will tell after phase 2 and phase 3 is completed.   Also I am no longer on antiviral medication which is also a sigh of relief.  The tiredness,  headaches and upset stomach were not much of a great choice between that and having outbreaks but it was the only one and the only better one I had at the time.   Now I can eat all the food that I loved before,peanut butter, chocolate and others without taking antiviral meds.  As far as duration and dosage for the vaccine is concerned, that will take time for Dr. Bill and his team to figure out.  Keep in mind I'm one of the hundred million people that have a severe case of this 

Edited by Rational Vaxxer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Untouchable1
15 minutes ago, RVX Patient and Investor said:

this company is still a small startup looking for investment, so if it were me I would offer to pay my own way for everything, trip / vax / hotel / etc. and I would also offer to invest and/or donate.

obviously, most people can't afford all that, but really, neither can the company at this stage.  so I think that would be attractive to the RVx team, imo.  once the people who can currently afford to help out do so, it will make it that much quicker and sooner for the people who can't afford to now.

I believe Dr. Halford mentions on his blog that donations must come from 'Accredited Investors' which are people who have 1 million in assets laying around (not including house or retirement plans, etc.) and make in excess of 300K a year. Not sure many people on here qualify for that. It would be nice if he could get the proper funding to expedite the trials for the data.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RVX Patient and Investor
3 minutes ago, Untouchable1 said:

I believe Dr. Halford mentions on his blog that donations must come from 'Accredited Investors' which are people who have 1 million in assets laying around (not including house or retirement plans, etc.) and make in excess of 300K a year. Not sure many people on here qualify for that. It would be nice if he could get the proper funding to expedite the trials for the data.

allow me to clarify:

ANYONE can DONATE ANY AMOUNT, big or small!!!  donate via my second sig link.

to INVEST, ie. own a piece of RVx, you do need to be accredited, which basically means you are wealthy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accredited_investor#United_States

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
for ev4r
Theravax is not yet available commercially, theravax does not remove hsv from the body, there are no excretion results from the virus, clinical trials are not being reviewed by independent doctors, in its approach this vaccine is not designed to cure the virus, Which is not guaranteed to work, profavax if it has its logic to be functional, to be done in st.kitts the clinical trial already seems a joke, and the truth is that there are other options to treat hsv-2, and vaccines In advanced clinical phases gen-003, admedus, sanofi etc .. and I am glad that so, I have hsv-1 labial and for the hsv-1 there is nothing in the world, in tests and also if halford had been more intelligent I would have chosen some Eastern European countries to carry out essays

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rational Vaxxer
48 minutes ago, for ev4r said:

Theravax is not yet available commercially, theravax does not remove hsv from the body, there are no excretion results from the virus, clinical trials are not being reviewed by independent doctors, in its approach this vaccine is not designed to cure the virus, Which is not guaranteed to work, profavax if it has its logic to be functional, to be done in st.kitts the clinical trial already seems a joke, and the truth is that there are other options to treat hsv-2, and vaccines In advanced clinical phases gen-003, admedus, sanofi etc .. and I am glad that so, I have hsv-1 labial and for the hsv-1 there is nothing in the world, in tests and also if halford had been more intelligent I would have chosen some Eastern European countries to carry out essays

 You are entitled to your opinion although it would be unscientific  Look at the results from other  vaccines including Gen003.  They are failing and or not doing well. 

Edited by Rational Vaxxer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
for ev4r
1 minute ago, Rational Vaxxer said:

 Usted tiene derecho a su opinión, aunque sería poco científico mirada a los resultados de otras vacunas, incluyendo Gen003. Ellos están fallando y o no va bien. 

 

I wish the best to halford, but I think theravax is not sure to work as expected, instead profilactica profavax I think it can be successful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rational Vaxxer

Both will do extremely well.  At the end of the year this conversation will be very different 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • The Hive is Thriving!

    • Total Topics
      69,556
    • Total Posts
      468,488
  • Posts

    • Quest
      I like rice flour for coating. What about arrow root. I used it in recipe and it was fine. I would stay away from nut flour until you have your protocol in order.
    • Quest
      No, but in the right amount s it may have promise? Quercitin should only come from food Let us know what you think. If it is not high dose I would walk. I use BHT check Steve Fowkes Free book Two grams acerola cherry vit C 2g glutamine Whole vitamin like Gold liquid... I take 25% I eat somewhat clean 25mg DHEA micronized Lemon water for alkalinity sometimes apple Cider vinegar St. John's wort Idol iodine I was very vitamin deficienct Monolaurin, and black seed oil if I am breaking out Which will only happen if I am not taking my thyroid or BHT. Zinc applied to the groin area zinc sulfate        
    • WilsoInAus
      He was helping, you just didn't see it. The number one thing you can do right now to overcome stress and depression is.... smile!
    • WilsoInAus
      You are only a few weeks in, the virus is causing the outbreaks regardless of whether you eat half a piece of toast, ten pieces of toast, or two bananas! You've got to wait until your immune system is in full implementation, about a year. Then it's about not stressing your immune system. 'Stress' in its holistic sense is the number one cause of outbreaks and is that way for the absolute majority of people with herpes. A lot of people might say that peanut butter is a trigger, or alcohol... however it is not these substances that are the issue in and of themselves but the WHY you had so much peanut butter or alcohol!
    • Lakisha
      Not cool though im here stressing and depressing wanting answers and all i get is someone making fun of me. 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.