World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Sjs93

Symptoms?

Sjs93

So first outbreak started about 2 1/2 weeks ago...got one little sore in my groin area and seemed to clear up quickly. As of today I can see where the spot was but the scab is gone. Also on acyclovir 400 mg twice daily. So back story is when I got my first ob I also had thick yellow discharge which I read was a symptom, it seemed to clear up and now I am having abnormal discharge again...is this a herpes thing? It's also incredibly itchy down there but not where the sore was just in general...when reading online it kind of sounds like trich? is this something they normally test you for or is this a test you must also specifically ask for? Should I rush into the doctor, because for now I am thinking this might just be a herpe symptom but it is irritating so what do you think? 

Edited by Sjs93

JBnATL

When you first contract this virus you can have back to back outbreaks until your immune system can crank up to fight this virus.  

Only a doctor can tell you for sure if this is still an outbreak or you do have something else going on down there.

Good luck!

JB