World's Largest Herpes Support Group
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• viralfrog
    • viralfrog
      Hey guys,  It's been a while. Most of you have read about my non-stop outbreaks that I've been unable to get rid of. After I saw some news about activated charcoal / acyclovir working against herpes on the news I got interested, and started making some experiments at home. They seemed to work and I'm amazed, however it seems too good to be true, so I'm also doubtful if these are what really caused improvements. I'll let you guys discuss, maybe some with more qualified scientific/medical opinions.  FYI I have tested positive for HSV-2 twice via blood test and once by swab. Someone commented a while ago about my unusual non-response to antivirals, so I decided to stop them completely. Bad mistake! I got the worst outbreak of the year. On top of the continuous little blisters on my penis, I got a big one on my buttock and my groin lymph node swell into the size of a pea that I could see moving under the skin. Painful and terrible! So it seems that I do somewhat react to antivirals, but my body doesn't identify the constant mild outbreak as sufficient to trigger an immune response.  Here are some photos of the OB I got after quitting ACV: https://ibb.co/Xxvb5z7 https://ibb.co/W0Msxx2 https://ibb.co/LNKjxwS https://ibb.co/mG7zsRJ Anyways lets get to the point:  Topical treatment experiments for HSV 2: Test 1: For my first test I mixed one 800mg tablet of Acyclovir, 3000mg of Monolaurin with Bepanthen Salve cream. I melted it into a paste in a glass surrounded by hot water. I applied this to my penis that had a current outbreak and left it there overnight. The next morning, the skin on my penis was very sensitive and red. During the next days, the blisters disappeared but the skin looked a little rough. After maybe 2 days, the skin started shedding off like a snake shedding it's skin (wtf?). Anyways, the blisters had gone and I saw some improvement with the flu-like feeling / lethargy disappearing. Maybe 4-5 days later the OB came back.  I tried this again and the exact same thing happened. Anyways, the skin shedding looked like a yeast infection, so I stopped it after a while.  Test 2: For the second try, I mixed a 800mg tablet of Acyclovir, 3000mg of Monolaurin, 5 grams of Activated Charcoal with Bepanthen Wound Healing Cream (more liquid). I melted it again with hot water and this time it turned into a smooth black cream. I've been applying this on my penis when the outbreak appears and it seems to get rid of it. It seems I only get the skin shedding issue if I use it too much/too often/too long at a time. Really odd.. I also started getting an outbreak around my anus, so I've applied it there too with success.  I stopped this for a week to see if my OB came back and it did, along with lethargy and flu-like feeling. Applied the cream again and it's gone. Can this be real?  During the past 4 weeks I've started feeling signicantly better, doing outdoor activities, training hard, working hard and feeling normal. I'm amazed. Whatever has caused this improvement, I'm not sure, but whatever it is I'm so happy about it.  Now let's get to the scienfific talk. I'm very sceptical and I don't even believe this could work since I see no response to oral Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famcyclovir or Amenalief. Below I have listed my own theories that could explain this. Take these with a gain of salt, as they are just my own broscientific assumptions.  It's all a coinsidence: this is the first thing that comes to mind, but I can't find any other explanation. I haven't really changed anything. I started eating 6000mg of Monolaurin 1 month ago, but didn't see any improvements from that. I started working out in the mornings instead of the evenings. I changed my Testosterone medication from Enanthate to Cypionate. Maybe my body just decided it's enough?  Monolaurin is killing the viruses: Monolaurin has been shown to kill viruses in a petri-dish, but not proven to work orally. If it absobs through the skin and gets in touch with the virus directly, could it work?  Acyclovir works better topically: Could it be that for some reason my body is not making enough of acyclovir bioavailable after processing it through the digestive system, and works better through the skin? hard to believe, since it's well known oral antivirals work better for genital herpes. I caused myself an infection:  Could it be that using these substances to irritate my skin, I caused an infection (yeast infection?) and as a result, my immune system got triggered and got rid of the Herpes as a result?  My symptoms are not caused by Herpes: What if I have Herpes but the symptoms on my penis and anus are caused by something completely different, that is successfully treated by these topicals? I have been to various doctors and hospitals who've never confirmed any other conditions, but lets not rule this option out.  Anyways, let me know what you guys think. I have no idea how this is possible and don't even believe in this myself after all the time I've spent trying different cures for my symptoms. I just can't find any other viable reason what could explain my improved condition. I will keep doing this and let you guys know if the correlation remains between the OBs and using this cream. 
    • Muscha
      Come On pal.  You can do better than that.  Give me something to work with here.  Dont hate cause I play the game better than you.
    • null
    • Muscha

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.