World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Gtb baddream

Yeaaaaa baking soda stings.

Gtb baddream

2 random encounters in March. A steady boyfriend from April till now and I have hsv 2. Everything says initial outbreak will happen 2-10 days after infected. Nope. 8 months these little virus bastards hung out. Monday I noticed something ain't right- got to the dr on Wednesday who started me in valtrex 2x a day for 10 days. My bf hasn't gotten tested yet but just "knows" he doesn't have it. Hell- this time last week I KNEW I didn't have it. 

I called the 2 other guys to ask. 1 informed me he may but he doesn't think so. Which is guy talk for yea. 

My boyfriend. Older guy. European. Totally laid back and supportive AF. Really just says. Ok. I'll get tested and we will figure it out from there. 

Hardest part of this. Other than feeling like my identity has shifted forever ( oh and the whole messsss going on down there)... is fear. Fear that only hours of research and education will bring. I have sooooo many questions. I don't want subjective opinions and articles online. I'd like real people. So. As I lay here while the baking soda I have applied to my bits and pieces makes me want to scream louder than childbirth... is there anyone out there who has enough experience to help a young terrified single mother with a boyfriend and the stupidest questions imaginable??

xoxo, 

the fearful

BoatyMcBoatface

Did you get a blood test?  You could have gotten it from your be just now. It sounds like no one has any confirmation at this point.

Did you have bumps or primary outbreak symptoms?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Antoinette63
      By Antoinette63
      I’m a woman with HSV-2 in my vaginal area. I’ve never had symptoms orally & was diagnosed from swabs from my vaginal area.
      i gave the woman I’ve been dating for the past 3 weeks oral sex a few days ago, and had “the talk” with her after. She was ok and said we could figure out how to protect her from getting it. Now she’s  having cold symptoms that are getting progressively worse, similar to what I had when I had my first outbreak. I’m very afraid now that I may have HSV2 orally & I just didn’t know I had it & gave it to her. 
      What should I do?? She’s  going to feel like I lied to them. 😩
    • Teah12
      By Teah12
      https://imgur.com/a/n93G8I5 
      could I have herpes I’m 33 weeks pregnant. I have had trouble with BV and utis lately. Please help. I’m scared. The blisters have bled some but don’t hurt. 
    • abdull81
      By abdull81
      alsalam aliykom sisters and brothers
      im looking for 7alal inshaAllah .. i have been diagnosed hsv2 since 5 years ago .. my ex wife passed it to me .. i was 32 years old virgin man .. she was my first but ..alhamdulillah i
      believe that every thing happens for reason .. anyway
      im here seeking 7alal so we can complete and love each other .. may Allah make it easy for us to find our ways 

E mail:   mohammed_tempe@hotmail.com
    • thirteen1395
      By thirteen1395
      hi

i was diagnosed in 2016. contracted HSV-1 genitally from my then (now ex) boyfriend.
      im brand new to this site. been having a really hard time lately. outbreaks have been getting more frequent. rarely had them.. now currently going through the 3rd OB in 4 months. every time i think about it i’m immediately upset. it’s debilitating physically and mentally

i regret my choices that led me to this every single day. it never leaves my mind. especially when i have an active OB.

any and all suggestions for preventing OBs... foods/things to avoid.  i never had to worry about this til lately. hate being depressed all the time. it sucks a lot 

ugh
    • Kappa69
      By Kappa69
      So I was recently just diagnosed with HSV- 2 , 26 years of age, no signs of symptoms till a week ago. Taking VALTRAX, sores are slowly but surely healing and going away. My question is how have you handled this with your partner? I’ve been completely honest w/ her throughout this entire process, and she seems to be taking it in more roughly than I am. I’ve had the same partner for 2 1/2 years and no signs or symptoms have had ever occurred till now. My doctor said it could have been distress or poor immune system to trigger my flare up. 
      Sexually, what are tips that have helped you prevent these flare ups.
      New to this so, any advice would be great.
      Home remedies for further prevention?

• Trending Now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.