World's Largest Herpes Support Group
HguyMNL

Herpes Philippines

HguyMNL

Does anyone here from the Philippines that share the same faith as i am? I was diagnosed with Herpes last Aug.12 2016, BUT the first time i saw the symptoms (blisters) was right after new year January 2016. May last contact was before xmas 2015 it was an oral and it didnt even climaxed as we were almost got caught doing something by our friends. I noticed ulcers but not painful on my penis glans near the opening, i went to the doctor (male) and said it looked more like syphilis so i was tested for it came back negative, so it must be bacterial or fungal given me meds for it. I was so relived, then after a month it came back almost the same position but a little further from the opening of penis,  so the doctor tested me again for syphilis came back negative still doesnt look like Herpes to him, took the meds again. After a month its there again! So i went to a different doctor (female) she says it does look like syphilis if i came back negative again then it really must be bacterial or fungal because of the hot summer days, even though it started as small water fluid blisters, i was relived to hear that and my syphilis test came back negative again. Still no pain and thats another basis the doctor said atleast there must be pain, but after that March outbreak i thought im already out of the woods until August i noticed small blisters again went back to the same doctor (female) and this time she says it looks like herpes. Because the blisters pattern follows "yung ugat na visible sa balat", i was devastated about that news, she prescribed me Aciclovyr for it. Decided to come home, the bus trip is a 2 hour trip, but it seemed like 15mins as all i can remember is staring outside the bus window looking outside with a blank thought, no reaction, empty feeling. Until i reached my bed that night and for the first time cried. I started reading about this condition, after that, i learned alot to be honest on how common this condition is, and its not life threatening for me. But still its been a roller coaster ride for me in terms of my emotions. My last outbreak is last October and till now theres none. I am hoping to find people who share my case especially filipinos. To be honest i am surprised that we have Herpes in the Philippines because no one from the DOH even the media has given exposure on this virus for us to be informed. All we see here are HIV cases and awareness. I hope i can find a testing clinic in Manila for Herpes just for closure, because after the doctor (female) diagnosed me that i have Herpes i asked her if where can i be tested for it she said there's none. Im sure i have no Syphilis because i got my medical results for work last week and they test HIV, Syphilis, Hepa etc. But not Herpes. I hope i can find support here. Mabuhay! 

fitzjust1

Pm me, we have facebook group for Asia with some from Philippines. 

fitzjust1
On 12/18/2016 at 2:30 AM, HguyMNL said:

No one from Philippines? :( 

Guys, please come and join our SECRET facebook group for all in Asia, we have filipino also and also a famous Filipina doctor who advises us. 

PM me here and i can add you to my facebook, then add you. 

bens

Im from indonesia, I got cold sore inside my mouth from ex girlfriend, she was pinay, from makati.

Dormantsurprise

Makati Med can do the antibody testing. 

Or. 

Get a script from your doctor for Valtrex and when you have finished it. Keep it and you can refill at a Mercury. If one does not help you go to another. 

dyr

I'm from Philippines. Di pa ako diagnosed na may herpes pero alam ko I do have because of some outbreaks around my mouth and genitals. I'm 18 years old only and I got this fucking virus :((((((

sugarpop
On 5/31/2017 at 10:10 PM, dyr said:

I'm from Philippines. Di pa ako diagnosed na may herpes pero alam ko I do have because of some outbreaks around my mouth and genitals. I'm 18 years old only and I got this fucking virus :((((((

Hey are u ok na? You need someone to talk to? Its ok you just need to accept this. Im 23 to I got this when I was 22 yes I felt like my life was destroyed but shit happens & u need to continue life with this be a man and be strong to handle this. You dont need to tell anyone though if you think ur parents will get mad and will be worsen the situation. Be strong 

jinx

hi ako naguguluhan pa sa kung ano nang nararamdaman ko. kelan ba mangyayari ang outbreak? 1 month na since the suspected exposure. is it possible to get outbreak within 1 month? i am totally freakin out

hopeing

The first outbreak can come within a week, for others it can be many years.

jinx

i have a question, yesterday i found out that there is small (very small like dot)red like sore under of my tongue and today there is a small red like sore but it doesn't hurt, my question is what would it be? i think herpes sore is very painful

Akirami

Please add me to your Philippine secret group. I'm from Philippines po. Thanks!

Edited by Akirami

hopeing
7 hours ago, jinx said:

i have a question, yesterday i found out that there is small (very small like dot)red like sore under of my tongue and today there is a small red like sore but it doesn't hurt, my question is what would it be? i think herpes sore is very painful

Herpes sores are normally not painful. They also heal without scars, that is the good news.

I get some symptoms in my mouth, including ulcers on the inside of my upper and lower lips, also sometimes spots on tongue. Often the tip tongues feels like burning like all the nerves there are dying. So many of these symptoms in the mouth are very painful. Sometimes I can barely talk. Some people apparently can need hospital treatment in extreme cases to ensure they do not dehydrate.

My best advice is go and see your dentist, as there are many natural bumps in your mouth, and also many other possible causes to your symptoms. Dentists are trained in Oral matters, they will know what things like herpes, oral cancer, canker sores, etc and be able to give a reliable diagnosis.

jinx

thanks a lot for your response I hope I did not get any std, I cant handle that. specially I have a girlfriend I am afraid for the future circumtances of this situation. and this week I will conduct std test I hope I have no any disease.

jinx

yesterday there is something strange in my tongue, it feels like my tongue is got burn by soup. but I do not take any soup , and even now this morning the sensation of getting burn by hot soup. what could it be?

fitzjust1

Anyone who wants to join our asia group we have nearly 150 people from round asia and Philippine members growing all the time 

Its a secret group, nothing will show to your friends. 

Just add me facebook and i can add you you

https://www.facebook.com/jus.fitzpatrick

hopeless17

Hello! I'm a female, 22 yrs old from the Philippines. My first ever sexual encounter was last year, dec. My ex bf & I did oral from dec-march. He's the only person i had sexual contact with, even my first kiss. He's been gone for 2 months (april-may) and when he came back last june, we did anal without protection. That was my first time, we got paranoid because i had symptoms of hiv after that. We got tested last july and it turned out negative for the both of us. He encountered a lot of sexual activites with other girls in the past (lots of it he didn't use any protection). I'm quite knowledgeable about hiv & stds but herpes' something new to me. I've searched about it 'cos after our first anal last june, i had an outbreak around my upper lip. Googled some photos of blisters/outbreak & it's exactly the same.

I'll try to get tested for hiv again since it hasn't been 3 months since our first encounter last june when we decided to get tested the following month (july). I found out that he cheated on me when he was away (april-may) but told me there wasn't any physical contact but i wanna make sure. After our last sexual encounter (oral) this august, i had a blister inside my left nose. It's been gone for 2 weeks but now there's another one inside and it hurts.

I remember when we first dated he would always complain about ulcers on his gums. Now i'm getting worried. I'm facing this alone and i'm quite devastated 'cos i find it unfair. I know lots of other people have much more complicated problems but i'm having a hard time accepting that i've been careful & did all of that to one person only (whom i trusted) but now i'm going through this stress.

I've researched about hospitals/clinics/orgs that offer herpes blood tests but I only found 2. 1 private clinic that will cost me a huge amount then PGH. I want to go to PGH and get tested as soon as possible but idk how. Also, it'll cost me quite a lot too. If you know any hospitals/clinics that specialize herpes kindly reply pls. Thank you.

WilsoInAus

Welcome @hopeless17 I think can help here.

There is quite a reasonable chance that you have had HSV-1 orally since childhood.

Further, the majority of future partners will have HSV-1 and you'll pose no pragmatic risk to each other.

hopeless17

Hello @WilsoInAus are you from the philippines? Wdym i had it orally since childhood? Can i get herpes even without kissing/having sex with someone? And do you know any clinics/hospitals that offer blood examinations? And the results.. Is tgere a chance that it'll turn out negative tho i already have it inside me? Because my last outbreak on the lip was june. We didn't bother about herpes that time and we focused on Hiv tests only. I'm not sure if the re-occurring blister inside my nose is from herpes

hopeless17
On 6 June 2017 at 1:10 AM, sugarpop said:

Hey are u ok na? You need someone to talk to? Its ok you just need to accept this. Im 23 to I got this when I was 22 yes I felt like my life was destroyed but shit happens & u need to continue life with this be a man and be strong to handle this. You dont need to tell anyone though if you think ur parents will get mad and will be worsen the situation. Be strong 

Hello! May i know where did you get tested? And is it possible to know if you're really positive even after months of contact/outbreak? Baka kasi mag-result ng negative kahit meron na talaga. 

sugarpop

@hopeless17Actually after 3-4 months dapat makkita na kse pag mag aaga like 2 months na mern ka hnd pa yan mkkita sa katawan. So if pag mag pa test ka ng ganun kaaga eh baka maging deceiving lang ung results.

fitzjust1

Anyone who wants to join our asia group we have nearly 150 people from round asia and Philippine members growing all the time 

Its a secret group, nothing will show to your friends. 

Just add me facebook and i can add you you

https://www.facebook.com/jus.fitzpatrick Dont go through this alone!!!