• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fitzjust1

• jinx

• hopeless17

• sky11

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pm me, we have facebook group for Asia with some from Philippines.   

I'm from Philippines. Di pa ako diagnosed na may herpes pero alam ko I do have because of some outbreaks around my mouth and genitals. I'm 18 years old only and I got this fucking virus :((((((

Hey are u ok na? You need someone to talk to? Its ok you just need to accept this. Im 23 to I got this when I was 22 yes I felt like my life was destroyed but shit happens & u need to continue lif

Posted Images

Hi im also from phil..but not sure if i have herpes.I had a contact with a guy who is tested positive for herpes a week ago.Though we used condom im afraid im infected.Pls tell me where is the cheapest clinic where i can have a test for herpes.

• 1 month later...

I was diagnosed of herpes zoster last 2014 caused by chickenpox pero sa upper left lang po ng katawan ko yung may blisters. Last year I had blisters on my external genitalia and meron po ulit last month. Is it possible na may genital herpes po ako?

Hi anyone still active on this thread? I'm also from the Philippines 23f.. i was diagnosed last march 12,2018.. I feel so depressed and devastated. I'm really having suicidal thoughts.. I don't know what to feel.. i have my initial outbreak right now.. everything is in pain.. was prescribed acyclovir and cream..

Edited by xyzabcde

11 hours ago, xyzabcde said:

Hi anyone still active on this thread? I'm also from the Philippines 23f.. i was diagnosed last march 12,2018.. I feel so depressed and devastated. I'm really having suicidal thoughts.. I don't know what to feel.. i have my initial outbreak right now.. everything is in pain.. was prescribed acyclovir and cream..

San ka po nagpa test? 

• 2 weeks later...

Is this thread still active? 

Please... I think I have herpes on my outer anal opening.

did some research, I need some antiviral.

the symptoms are itchiness. But i don’t get blisters yet.

i do not know where to go or who to ask for regarding the medicines.

someone please help.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Im from philippines i diagnose hsv 2 last month and today i have a symptoms of hsv 1..

What happen to the hsv 2?is it gone or what?

Need some answers thanks..

• 1 month later...
On 3/13/2018 at 12:11 AM, xyzabcde said:

Hey pm me.. Dont think of negative things. Almost 80% of our population has herpes peru ung iba walang symptoms lang. I too have Genital herpes I dont know if its 1 or 2. Di ko lam san ko to nakuha peru I suspect my Japanese gf because sabi nya may herpes sya noon sa bibig and before na na diagnosed ako may nakita nga ako sa bibig nya peru wala pa akong idea noon na yun na yun baka nakuha ko sa kanya through oral sex. To make the story short dont lose hope its just a skin condition and manageable condition. Pm me mam para may kausap ka ako rin gusot ko rin may makausap. Im 24, m.

Hi Im also from Philippines 21 yrs old and recently just 2weeks ago was diagnosed with herpes by my Obgyn. She prescribed me Valtrex and till now I still take it. I previously dated this guy, very gentleman, mature as well. Days of dating we had sex at his place, pretty sure I got it from him since he’s the only male I had skin to skin contact with. Unlike with previouses, we always use condom. Unfortunately for the very first time in my entire life, I was really devastated, its so unfair a partner can just passed this std without even tallking about it. Only had sex with 2 males btw.  Its just so unfair and disappointing. Until now, I’m facing this myself just like most you. I cant sleep every night, I always do research about this std till I found this website. I would like to hear from you guys how you manage your everyday lives. I am hoping I could hear responses especially to my fellow Filipinos. 

Please add me in your secret group chat as well. Thank you.

@Cebu? Are u really from Cebu? I really need someone to talk to as well. Can you give me your fb or ur phone number please so we can talk and overcome this together. Huhuhuhu

IMG_20180529_132905_1527713340345.thumb.jpg.be7ae1bc3c45d29ef31cd73fe43e8498.jpg19f. I think i have hsv2 but i'm not really sure. It could be yeast infection lang pero idk, i have ulcers near the opening of my vagina and one ulcer near it lang pero outside my vagina na. Ilang days ko palang nararanasan, like today is my 4th or 3rd day palang pero ganto na kasakit. Ang hapdi pag umiihi. I am sexually active with 1 guy, long term bf. Di naman sya nakipagsex sa iba pero we don't use condoms kasi. I hope this isnt herpes pero naloloka na ako ng mga nababasa ko sa internet.

Edited by Kwekkwek16
On 5/31/2018 at 4:50 AM, Kwekkwek16 said:

IMG_20180529_132905_1527713340345.thumb.jpg.be7ae1bc3c45d29ef31cd73fe43e8498.jpg19f. I think i have hsv2 but i'm not really sure. It could be yeast infection lang pero idk, i have ulcers near the opening of my vagina and one ulcer near it lang pero outside my vagina na. Ilang days ko palang nararanasan, like today is my 4th or 3rd day palang pero ganto na kasakit. Ang hapdi pag umiihi. I am sexually active with 1 guy, long term bf. Di naman sya nakipagsex sa iba pero we don't use condoms kasi. I hope this isnt herpes pero naloloka na ako ng mga nababasa ko sa internet.

Looks live HSV herpes to me. best check with any doctor and they can prescribe some medication. Any normal doctor is fine. 

Hi. I am 21 and from Cebu as well. I badly need someone to talk to about this. Any cheap clinics here in Cebu? Please add me also on the group. Thank you so much!

Edited by Yrb
  • 4 weeks later...
bringmebacktolife
On 5/31/2018 at 4:50 AM, Kwekkwek16 said:

Omg i have this too. I went to my ob and she diagnosed me with  herpes.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

From Philippines here. Been diagnosed with ghsv-1 (oral-genital) 6 years ago. Alot of ups and downs since then. 

These are the things that can trigger my OB:

1. Stress and anxiety

2. Lack of sleep

3. Food diet

Im married with kids. I went to depression when i was diagnosed. I blamed myself for all the actions i made. 

From time to time i have a recurrencing OB. Like 3-4 times a year. 

Hey hey hey, Sorry for the late reply for almost 7 months I think :D

Anyone? Yes, Im from cebu and I got genital herpes for 7 months I had a lot of outbreaks recently thats why Im on suppressive therapy it means i take daily medicine and now I dont have any OB since I started suppressive treatment unlike before I got it every 2 weeks..

Im 25 male from cebu. Pm me sa ganahan makig storya hehehe Btw, ang genital herpes di makamatay peru di jd mawa nuon sa atong lawas ug recurrent sya pero saon ta man naa namn ni nato wa natay mabuhat sa ulahi ang pagmahay... HEHEHE!! God bless guys.. Pm lang nya chat2 ta hehehe or add ko ditso sa TELEGRAM nga app sa akong number nga 0945 185 4850 btw di na macontact nga number kay naa ko abroad rn bali e add lang ko sa telegram nga app naa ra ko anytime sa ganahan makig storya mutobag ko sa inyo pangutana hehehe