World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Rational Vaxxer

The Id, the Ego and the kidnapee.

Rational Vaxxer

The Id, the ego and the kidnapee. 

We have all heard the proverbial sales pitch in regards to relieving symptoms or even some products claims to “Cure Herpes.” For me, I have seen and read ads ad nauseam for almost 30 years. This instant Snake oil that can or will be considered a cure seems like a good idea at the time.. You spend hundreds, if not thousands of dollars in desperation to get relief, only for the endeavor to end tragically at the bottom of the cliff of disappointment. This does not come without a mountain of buyers remorse. These events have left many empty and not without an awful taste in their mouths.
If I may be crass, It’s not much different from dating a bunch of assholes your entire life and every experience ends the same. Sad and empty. For many years this was my experience with many attempts to find relief from this Herpetic disease. The countless hours and money wasted is just too much of a burden to grant it any more thought or remembrance.
This story however, has a happy ending. This solution I thought was too good to be true, actually worked. I received the vaccine for HSV2 from my friends at Rational Vaccines, as a trial participant in phase 1. Honestly I have tried everything under the sun and this was the only relief I ever received. 
After the public press release of the trial information, I was granted permission to talk about my experiences in public. I knew there would be doubters and haters but I was surprised at the anger I received from some of the people I called friends, who frequent in the social herpes communities. I was called a bull shitter, liar and threatened ( cleverly I might ad ) to a fight in order to kick my ass for giving false hope. In the end, I am not worried about telephone tough guys or keyboard bullies who talk a tough game online, but in person, they say nothing. The reactions were very interesting non the less. It is interesting to me that some who suffer from an ailment for an extended period of time begin to become a victim of its grasp and this disease becomes part of their personality. It becomes about them, their life and their very being. In a way, a slave to ones captor, a sort of Stockholm syndrome.[1] I wouldn’t be as so bold to say this is a great comparison, but its just for relation to the topic and discussion and of course, I am not saying this affects everyone. It was intriguing to me that a vaccine, that may be a therapeutic cure, would be so threatening towards a person. That is unless it threatened who they are or who they have become.
This is just an opinion, that some who succumb to the hard grasp of this disease, can not help the end result of being consumed buy it. In the end, they are simply doing the best they can. They are in a struggle that is hard to win and one that is hard to accept. I know this because I lived it for over 25 years and many moments in great pain. 

When I spoke about the vaccine and how relieved I was, the expectation of doubt should have been automatic and expected. Even though I was met with a few disbelievers and haters, I can’t say I could blame them for being skeptical. If I was on the other side, would I be the same way? Would it be just as easy to say “ Its bull shit?” I would like to think that my love of science would allow me to be more open minded but I have to be honest. If I heard someone say they received a vaccine for herpes, that not only relieved all of their symptoms but they no longer had outbreaks, I would probably say something similar to “ that has to be bull shit!”  This is the unfortunate negative side of being in pain  and living in shame. 

Looking back, it’s very troubling to me that I allowed this disease to become a part of who I was and part of my personality, instead of it just being a nuisance. It would seem that the infection in my body, also infected my personality and became a major part of what I identified with. It didn’t just infect my cellular structure, it infected my Id and my ego. It seems I was not that much different from the haters after all. we both share the same issues but with different responses. HSV didn’t just change our lives, It also changed who were are.
The good news is every new day is an opportunity to learn and grow from the past and reflections of new ideas. This experience with Rational Vaccines has been a game changer and It is my hope that many will feel as good as I do from this experience.This vaccine didn’t just give me my health back, it gave me my life back and gave my ME back. 

Ref:
[1] Stockholm syndrome, or capture-bonding, is a psychological phenomenon first described in 1973 in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors, sometimes to the point of defending and identifying with the captors. 

Edited by Rational Vaxxer

Seeker1960

@Rational Vaxxer Thank you for continuing to share your experience. I hate the fact that your testimony has been met with negative responses of a few skeptics here. Please continue to report on how this vaccine is working out for you.

Your experience is giving me and many others real hope that our suffering will be coming to an end in the near future.

Rational Vaxxer
1 hour ago, Seeker1960 said:

@Rational Vaxxer Thank you for continuing to share your experience. I hate the fact that your testimony has been met with negative responses of a few skeptics here. Please continue to report on how this vaccine is working out for you.

Your experience is giving me and many others real hope that our suffering will be coming to an end in the near future.

Thank you 

There is nothing wrong with a bit of healthy skepticism and questioning.  If it was me, I would do the same exact thing.  The truth whether it be excepted or not will be out and public very soon.  At the end of the day it is about choice.  I think with most people, their choices have been taken away  and left many angry.  So it is difficult for them to except things that they hear or that may be good or possible 

Rational Vaxxer
3 hours ago, justanothersufferer said:

cool, cant wait for the fda to approve it. 

Not going to need the FDA

Peacepleez

Is this a realistic option for those who suffer from neuropathy without typical outbreaks?

justanothersufferer
11 minutes ago, Rational Vaxxer said:

Not going to need the FDA

That might be where RVX will get some skepticism. 

Rational Vaxxer
12 minutes ago, justanothersufferer said:

That might be where RVX will get some skepticism. 

That's fine.  That skepticism is from people who don't understand how the medical community works or how defunct the FDA is 

22 minutes ago, Peacepleez said:

Is this a realistic option for those who suffer from neuropathy without typical outbreaks?

Absolutely.  Many of the trial participants noticed either a complete reduction in neuropathy or a two thirds reduction.  Once dosage and formulation is perfected I would imagine it will be good for everyone 

justanothersufferer
1 minute ago, Rational Vaxxer said:

That's fine.  That skepticism is from people who don't understand how the medical community works or how defunct the FDA is 

Yea, I'm not sure how many people here have worked for the FDA or other medical related bodies. It would be cool if they someone does and can voice up on some topics but I haven't seen it yet.

I guess it's just that for the vast majority of us laymen folk we have to have trust in something/somebody who will be accountable and have more knowledge then us. I may be the type of person who takes one glance at the results of the vaccine and say woohoo I'm taking this cause the last guy that did a week ago is feeling great. Or I may be the kinda person that says hey wait a minute, when some governing body is willing to be accountable for this vaccine I'll do it as I don't know anything about what it is going to do to my body long term. Unfortunately like you mentioned a lot of people have been burned in the past, so few of us are unscathed. 

All that being said, I do hope Bill has what we all need. I personally have spoken to him a few years back and definitely feel as though he knows his stuff. I just don't want to be a guinea pig, my symptoms aren't bad enough to be in that position that there is no alternative. For myself; when some governing body or scientific community steps up and acknowledges his results as being true/valid/good I'd definitely want the vaccine. RVX's trial's will carry on, and hopefully the people in the trial will be able to provide continual feedback online some place. Personally, I'm just not very knowledgable in the area to make an intelligent decision so I have to depend on folks that are.

Rational Vaxxer
6 minutes ago, justanothersufferer said:

Yea, I'm not sure how many people here have worked for the FDA or other medical related bodies. It would be cool if they someone does and can voice up on some topics but I haven't seen it yet.

I guess it's just that for the vast majority of us laymen folk we have to have trust in something/somebody who will be accountable and have more knowledge then us. I may be the type of person who takes one glance at the results of the vaccine and say woohoo I'm taking this cause the last guy that did a week ago is feeling great. Or I may be the kinda person that says hey wait a minute, when some governing body is willing to be accountable for this vaccine I'll do it as I don't know anything about what it is going to do to my body long term. Unfortunately like you mentioned a lot of people have been burned in the past, so few of us are unscathed. 

All that being said, I do hope Bill has what we all need. I personally have spoken to him a few years back and definitely feel as though he knows his stuff. I just don't want to be a guinea pig, my symptoms aren't bad enough to be in that position that there is no alternative. For myself; when some governing body or scientific community steps up and acknowledges his results as being true/valid/good I'd definitely want the vaccine. RVX's trial's will carry on, and hopefully the people in the trial will be able to provide continual feedback online some place. Personally, I'm just not very knowledgable in the area to make an intelligent decision so I have to depend on folks that are.

Nothing wrong with that, you have a choice and your allowed to make it 

Blahdittilyblah

Shouldn't be promoting something that's not 100% for sure yet. We all hope and believe in Dr. Halford but it's not 100% for sure yet and with so many other options failing previously it's a little irresponsible to be pumping so much hope and propaganda through this site. For something that is so great it hasn't hit major mainstream media markets yet that is a tad bit peculiar. If this is the magic bullet so to speak then it should be on every media outlet across the globe should it not, regardless of its FDA approved. Alls I'm saying is I believe in Dr. Halford and believe he knows what he doing but al the facts that are necessary aren't even there yet. However it's being promoted as if the facts are there. 

cowpoke02

I actually found dynamiclear.   Works like a charm most the time and hot water .  NZ health honey .    I found eating potatoes eggs pasta  more white meat .  Eat like a pioneer add salt pepper butter or coconut oil .   Few fruits  your good.  Eat junk processed foods it never goes away . Lol .  Foods better tastier and no more herpes mostly .  Even eating nuts now .   What goes into are big mouths  is cure or demize ..   like to go back in time to see if when it was horrific if I could of beat it without dynamiclear saved my life .  Eats down the virus .  

Edited by cowpoke02

Seeker1960
5 hours ago, Blahdittilyblah said:

Shouldn't be promoting something that's not 100% for sure yet. We all hope and believe in Dr. Halford but it's not 100% for sure yet and with so many other options failing previously it's a little irresponsible to be pumping so much hope and propaganda through this site. For something that is so great it hasn't hit major mainstream media markets yet that is a tad bit peculiar. If this is the magic bullet so to speak then it should be on every media outlet across the globe should it not, regardless of its FDA approved. Alls I'm saying is I believe in Dr. Halford and believe he knows what he doing but al the facts that are necessary aren't even there yet. However it's being promoted as if the facts are there. 

What is there to promote? There is no product yet and he is only sharing a first person account of his experience. I want to keep hearing about his progress because it does give me hope that Halford may be onto something. I have read about so many other vaccines in trials but this is the first time we have someone reporting his positive experience. This drug hasn't hit any market and he could say its a miracle cure but where is anyone going to get it? We all know from Vaxxer's posts that more trials are coming and more tweaking needs to be done. This is only the preliminary findings from the account of one person yet it gives us some insight into what may be possible if everything works out.

So dont discourage Vaxxer's reporting then we will all be left in the dark and saying "whats going on with Theravax?" I like getting first hand info from someone who is in the mix. Most of the stuff here on vaccine programs is second and third hand. If you are disturbed because it is a positive report that is okay but keep that to yourself. Dont poison the well because you havent tasted the water.

I'm not picking a fight but the last thread was shut down because of a member who could not restrain her emotions and had to take continuous pot shots at Vaxxer and others who chose to have hope that we are possibly on the verge of seeing a functional cure come to market.

Let Vaxxer keep reporting the truth that he is experiencing. We are all big girls and boys let us decide for ourselves if we believe it or not. Let us hear the so called "propaganda".

Thanks and no disrespect intended. 

Edited by Seeker1960

Rational Vaxxer
6 hours ago, Blahdittilyblah said:

You may believe whatever you wish. The facts are available and present. I will state my experience and factual info reguardless of others opinions. 

Rational Vaxxer
32 minutes ago, Seeker1960 said:

What is there to promote? There is no product yet and he is only sharing a first person account of his experience. I want to keep hearing about his progress because it does give me hope that Halford may be onto something. I have read about so many other vaccines in trials but this is the first time we have someone reporting his positive experience. This drug hasn't hit any market and he could say its a miracle cure but where is anyone going to get it? We all know from Vaxxer's posts that more trials are coming and more tweaking needs to be done. This is only the preliminary findings from the account of one person yet it gives us some insight into what may be possible if everything works out.

So dont discourage Vaxxer's reporting then we will all be left in the dark and saying "whats going on with Theravax?" I like getting first hand info from someone who is in the mix. Most of the stuff here on vaccine programs is second and third hand. If you are disturbed because it is a positive report that is okay but keep that to yourself. Dont poison the well because you havent tasted the water.

I'm not picking a fight but the last thread was shut down because of a member who could not restrain her emotions and had to take continuous pot shots at Vaxxer and others who chose to have hope that we are possibly on the verge of seeing a functional cure come to market.

Let Vaxxer keep reporting the truth that he is experiencing. We are all big girls and boys let us decide for ourselves if we believe it or not. Let us hear the so called "propaganda".

Thank you for getting it. 

Blahdittilyblah
52 minutes ago, Seeker1960 said:

Sorry I'm from America, I have freedom of speech and expression as I believe all humans do and should too. Because you don't agree with my opinions or ideas doesn't mean that my voice should not be heard on an open public forum. As of date what do you have from this vaccine or anyone claiming they have gotten it. Nothing but individual claims, short term exposure at that. What is there to promote when there isn't a product yet? Well there is w lot to promote and there is s product it's just not commercially available yet, but like all marketing you get the products idea and function to the public before it's available to generate profit. Again no one here is doubting Halfords attempts or whatever he possess. Please don't get offended because I'm adding realistic opposition to a couple individuals claims. If you want to believe and hope so much then go right ahead no one is tooping you and if you don't care for what I'm posting then please continue to scroll past my comments. If you are comfortable with self reporting from an individual who claims on an anonymous site that they have received and benefited from this vaccine then that's fine i on the other hand would prefer a little more proof. Again I have only said there is a level of responsibility on these individuals part whic will include them to exposing themselves and personal information and personal health information to themselves if not as far as I'm concerned they're just another individual behind a computer typing away making claims to individuals that will never have access to them. This is the internet a very vulnarble place. 

Seeker1960

I think that members are free to post their opinions about what they believe. Just start your own thread and don't hijack another's thread. This thread is for pro Threavax, Halford & Vaxxer comments and questions. Start a thread called TheraVax is nothing but hype. I think that's fair to let a member to present his or her testimony without being constantly on the defense especially when he says that we are in the process of verification and testing.

I dont see the point of poking holes in something that to most is still a work in progress and no official claims have been made by Halford or RVX?  

This is only a sneek peak. Let's wait for the whole picture or It's like reviewing a movie by looking at a trailer and say it sux.

Edited by Seeker1960

Rational Vaxxer
8 hours ago, Blahdittilyblah said:

Sorry I'm from America, I have freedom of speech and expression as I believe all humans do and should too. Because you don't agree with my opinions or ideas doesn't mean that my voice should not be heard on an open public forum. As of date what do you have from this vaccine or anyone claiming they have gotten it. Nothing but individual claims, short term exposure at that. What is there to promote when there isn't a product yet? Well there is w lot to promote and there is s product it's just not commercially available yet, but like all marketing you get the products idea and function to the public before it's available to generate profit. Again no one here is doubting Halfords attempts or whatever he possess. Please don't get offended because I'm adding realistic opposition to a couple individuals claims. If you want to believe and hope so much then go right ahead no one is tooping you and if you don't care for what I'm posting then please continue to scroll past my comments. If you are comfortable with self reporting from an individual who claims on an anonymous site that they have received and benefited from this vaccine then that's fine i on the other hand would prefer a little more proof. Again I have only said there is a level of responsibility on these individuals part whic will include them to exposing themselves and personal information and personal health information to themselves if not as far as I'm concerned they're just another individual behind a computer typing away making claims to individuals that will never have access to them. This is the internet a very vulnarble place. 

The funny thing is, I have already exposed myself.  I came out publicly  and put a face to the subject.  Funny but I don't see anybody else coming out publicly and saying that they have genital herpes or that they were willing to go on TV or on camera and state that same fact.  Are you willing to get on Camera and talk about your life and your experience?  If so, that would be a great thing for everyone.  People need to have these conversations  to break the stigma.

I understand a healthy dose of skepticism but your undertones are a tad negative.  You think this is a marketing ploy for a product that's not even ready yet?  I guess you could see it that way.   But I was suffering and now I'm no longer suffering, there must be some value in that. There must be some value in the fact that more than half the trial participants went into complete remission....Well like you said, you are an American and you're entitled to your opinion, I guess we all are. For the moment, I'm just going to tell my story.  If you get something good out of that then good for you.  That is kind of the whole point of me being here.  I did not out myself publicly because I thought it would be fun.  I did it so that it would help.  You make some valid points and I see your point of view, I just don't agree with it  because of my personal experience.  The truth will come out eventually... :)

Blahdittilyblah
6 hours ago, Rational Vaxxer said:

The funny thing is, I have already exposed myself.  I came out publicly  and put a face to the subject.  Funny but I don't see anybody else coming out publicly and saying that they have genital herpes or that they were willing to go on TV or on camera and state that same fact.  Are you willing to get on Camera and talk about your life and your experience?  If so, that would be a great thing for everyone.  People need to have these conversations  to break the stigma.

I understand a healthy dose of skepticism but your undertones are a tad negative.  You think this is a marketing ploy for a product that's not even ready yet?  I guess you could see it that way.   But I was suffering and now I'm no longer suffering, there must be some value in that. There must be some value in the fact that more than half the trial participants went into complete remission....Well like you said, you are an American and you're entitled to your opinion, I guess we all are. For the moment, I'm just going to tell my story.  If you get something good out of that then good for you.  That is kind of the whole point of me being here.  I did not out myself publicly because I thought it would be fun.  I did it so that it would help.  You make some valid points and I see your point of view, I just don't agree with it  because of my personal experience.  The truth will come out eventually... :)

There is absolutely no negative  undertone here. I clearly state what I imply and clearly state my intentions. The only reason you find undertone is because it is opposition to your campaigns position. Facts I state. 

1: I believe Halford has something that we've never seen. 

2: I believe the vaccine has the possibility to work better then anything else. 

3: I believe Halford has patients interest as priority  to his work. 

4: I believe there is a financial gain from this product or else it wouldn't be logical to produce. 

5: I believe there hasn't been enough time to determine what this vaccine truly does and how it effects the body. 

6: again this is the internet I can gather picture of a random individual with Halford and say it's me. I'm not saying that's what's being done I'm saying it's possible. 

7: willing to be on tv and actually being on tv are two entirely different things. 

8: this is a campaign for this product this is a fact not an opinion. 

9: we all like to hear your positive updates as they give hope. 

10: although positive there is skepticism when something is new, not studied for a long term, only tested on 20 patients, and still has to be tweaked. 

The only thing I have said and this will be the last time I respond to your one sided opinion as I clearly again have stated support for both sides. Is to stop putting the cart before the horse. Stop praising this as the holy grail of vaccines when it's not even complete. You may like to count your chickens before the eggs hatch however your also counting for others here too as they rely on your info. So again no negative undertone just opposition to your view. 

Rational Vaxxer
1 hour ago, Blahdittilyblah said:

There is absolutely no negative  undertone here. I clearly state what I imply and clearly state my intentions. The only reason you find undertone is because it is opposition to your campaigns position. Facts I state. 

1: I believe Halford has something that we've never seen. 

2: I believe the vaccine has the possibility to work better then anything else. 

3: I believe Halford has patients interest as priority  to his work. 

4: I believe there is a financial gain from this product or else it wouldn't be logical to produce. 

5: I believe there hasn't been enough time to determine what this vaccine truly does and how it effects the body. 

6: again this is the internet I can gather picture of a random individual with Halford and say it's me. I'm not saying that's what's being done I'm saying it's possible. 

7: willing to be on tv and actually being on tv are two entirely different things. 

8: this is a campaign for this product this is a fact not an opinion. 

9: we all like to hear your positive updates as they give hope. 

10: although positive there is skepticism when something is new, not studied for a long term, only tested on 20 patients, and still has to be tweaked. 

The only thing I have said and this will be the last time I respond to your one sided opinion as I clearly again have stated support for both sides. Is to stop putting the cart before the horse. Stop praising this as the holy grail of vaccines when it's not even complete. You may like to count your chickens before the eggs hatch however your also counting for others here too as they rely on your info. So again no negative undertone just opposition to your view. 

I see you like to argue, big surprise and here I though you would get it, oh well. Reguardless I will continue to use whatever horse and cart I feel like. As a matter of fact, I will fill the cart with all the counted and uncounted eggs it can carry and hand deliver them to every naysayer and hater who can't read scientific studies or understand the concept. Perhaps I'll even make some egg nog and drink it from the holy grail. Hell, I may even let the horse have some. I bet it would upset you that I counted them and I refuse to tell you the number. But again, you've proven your negative undertones by explaining your pomposity, sprinkled with some passive aggressiveness and witlessness. Too bad, this could have been an educational conversation but you took it elsewhere by telling me what to do, how quaint.

Please take your outline and comments to another post or perhaps start your own thread titled " I think I'm smart and so do  my other personalities."

smh. 

cantdoit
18 hours ago, Rational Vaxxer said:

Thank you for getting it. 

Why are so many down on this guy?  Should we not be jumping for joy ?

Herpadoodledoo

Why does every potential positive outlook have to turn into a friggin argument on this site? @Rational Vaxxer is providing HIS PERSPECTIVE on how something has affected him and his life. He's allowed to talk about that and sound as hopeful or as hopeless as he wants. He never claimed it was the holy herpes grail or could cure cancer and grant immortality for christs sake. He gave a personal testimony as well as the results of some of the other trial participants, and they both happened to be good results. So why the hell exactly should he not share HIS good news again? Because you're afraid of getting your hopes up? I think it's more irresponsible to be a huge Debbie downer who's clearly had someone pissing in their cheerios. 

Rational Vaxxer
1 hour ago, Herpadoodledoo said:

Why does every potential positive outlook have to turn into a friggin argument on this site? @Rational Vaxxer is providing HIS PERSPECTIVE on how something has affected him and his life. He's allowed to talk about that and sound as hopeful or as hopeless as he wants. He never claimed it was the holy herpes grail or could cure cancer and grant immortality for christs sake. He gave a personal testimony as well as the results of some of the other trial participants, and they both happened to be good results. So why the hell exactly should he not share HIS good news again? Because you're afraid of getting your hopes up? I think it's more irresponsible to be a huge Debbie downer who's clearly had someone pissing in their cheerios. 

This^^^^^^^. :)

Edited by Rational Vaxxer

Herpadoodledoo

Well it's silly! 

"How dare you express your personal side effects of relief over something I'm skeptical of" 

False hope sucks but adamant negativity sucks harder.