Jump to content
World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Rational Vaxxer

The Id, the Ego and the kidnapee.

Recommended Posts

Rational Vaxxer

The Id, the ego and the kidnapee. 


We have all heard the proverbial sales pitch in regards to relieving symptoms or even some products claims to “Cure Herpes.” For me, I have seen and read ads ad nauseam for almost 30 years. This instant Snake oil that can or will be considered a cure seems like a good idea at the time.. You spend hundreds, if not thousands of dollars in desperation to get relief, only for the endeavor to end tragically at the bottom of the cliff of disappointment. This does not come without a mountain of buyers remorse. These events have left many empty and not without an awful taste in their mouths.
If I may be crass, It’s not much different from dating a bunch of assholes your entire life and every experience ends the same. Sad and empty. For many years this was my experience with many attempts to find relief from this Herpetic disease. The countless hours and money wasted is just too much of a burden to grant it any more thought or remembrance.
This story however, has a happy ending. This solution I thought was too good to be true, actually worked. I received the vaccine for HSV2 from my friends at Rational Vaccines, as a trial participant in phase 1. Honestly I have tried everything under the sun and this was the only relief I ever received. 
After the public press release of the trial information, I was granted permission to talk about my experiences in public. I knew there would be doubters and haters but I was surprised at the anger I received from some of the people I called friends, who frequent in the social herpes communities. I was called a bull shitter, liar and threatened ( cleverly I might ad ) to a fight in order to kick my ass for giving false hope. In the end, I am not worried about telephone tough guys or keyboard bullies who talk a tough game online, but in person, they say nothing. The reactions were very interesting non the less. It is interesting to me that some who suffer from an ailment for an extended period of time begin to become a victim of its grasp and this disease becomes part of their personality. It becomes about them, their life and their very being. In a way, a slave to ones captor, a sort of Stockholm syndrome.[1] I wouldn’t be as so bold to say this is a great comparison, but its just for relation to the topic and discussion and of course, I am not saying this affects everyone. It was intriguing to me that a vaccine, that may be a therapeutic cure, would be so threatening towards a person. That is unless it threatened who they are or who they have become.
This is just an opinion, that some who succumb to the hard grasp of this disease, can not help the end result of being consumed buy it. In the end, they are simply doing the best they can. They are in a struggle that is hard to win and one that is hard to accept. I know this because I lived it for over 25 years and many moments in great pain. 


When I spoke about the vaccine and how relieved I was, the expectation of doubt should have been automatic and expected. Even though I was met with a few disbelievers and haters, I can’t say I could blame them for being skeptical. If I was on the other side, would I be the same way? Would it be just as easy to say “ Its bull shit?” I would like to think that my love of science would allow me to be more open minded but I have to be honest. If I heard someone say they received a vaccine for herpes, that not only relieved all of their symptoms but they no longer had outbreaks, I would probably say something similar to “ that has to be bull shit!”  This is the unfortunate negative side of being in pain  and living in shame. 


Looking back, it’s very troubling to me that I allowed this disease to become a part of who I was and part of my personality, instead of it just being a nuisance. It would seem that the infection in my body, also infected my personality and became a major part of what I identified with. It didn’t just infect my cellular structure, it infected my Id and my ego. It seems I was not that much different from the haters after all. we both share the same issues but with different responses. HSV didn’t just change our lives, It also changed who were are.
The good news is every new day is an opportunity to learn and grow from the past and reflections of new ideas. This experience with Rational Vaccines has been a game changer and It is my hope that many will feel as good as I do from this experience.This vaccine didn’t just give me my health back, it gave me my life back and gave my ME back. 

Ref:
[1] Stockholm syndrome, or capture-bonding, is a psychological phenomenon first described in 1973 in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors, sometimes to the point of defending and identifying with the captors. 

Edited by Rational Vaxxer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seeker1960

@Rational Vaxxer Thank you for continuing to share your experience. I hate the fact that your testimony has been met with negative responses of a few skeptics here. Please continue to report on how this vaccine is working out for you.

Your experience is giving me and many others real hope that our suffering will be coming to an end in the near future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rational Vaxxer
1 hour ago, Seeker1960 said:

@Rational Vaxxer Thank you for continuing to share your experience. I hate the fact that your testimony has been met with negative responses of a few skeptics here. Please continue to report on how this vaccine is working out for you.

Your experience is giving me and many others real hope that our suffering will be coming to an end in the near future.

Thank you 

 There is nothing wrong with a bit of healthy skepticism and questioning.  If it was me, I would do the same exact thing.  The truth whether it be excepted or not will be out and public very soon.  At the end of the day it is about choice.  I think with most people, their choices have been taken away  and left many angry.  So it is difficult for them to except things that they hear or that may be good or possible 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rational Vaxxer
3 hours ago, justanothersufferer said:

cool, cant wait for the fda to approve it. 

Not going to need the FDA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peacepleez

Is this a realistic option for those who suffer from neuropathy without typical outbreaks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
justanothersufferer
11 minutes ago, Rational Vaxxer said:

Not going to need the FDA

That might be where RVX will get some skepticism. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rational Vaxxer
12 minutes ago, justanothersufferer said:

That might be where RVX will get some skepticism. 

That's fine.  That skepticism is from people who don't understand how the medical community works or how defunct the FDA is 

22 minutes ago, Peacepleez said:

Is this a realistic option for those who suffer from neuropathy without typical outbreaks?

 Absolutely.  Many of the trial participants noticed either a complete reduction in neuropathy or a two thirds reduction.  Once dosage and formulation is perfected I would imagine it will be good for everyone 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
justanothersufferer
1 minute ago, Rational Vaxxer said:

That's fine.  That skepticism is from people who don't understand how the medical community works or how defunct the FDA is 

Yea, I'm not sure how many people here have worked for the FDA or other medical related bodies. It would be cool if they someone does and can voice up on some topics but I haven't seen it yet.

I guess it's just that for the vast majority of us laymen folk we have to have trust in something/somebody who will be accountable and have more knowledge then us. I may be the type of person who takes one glance at the results of the vaccine and say woohoo I'm taking this cause the last guy that did a week ago is feeling great. Or I may be the kinda person that says hey wait a minute, when some governing body is willing to be accountable for this vaccine I'll do it as I don't know anything about what it is going to do to my body long term. Unfortunately like you mentioned a lot of people have been burned in the past, so few of us are unscathed. 

All that being said, I do hope Bill has what we all need. I personally have spoken to him a few years back and definitely feel as though he knows his stuff. I just don't want to be a guinea pig, my symptoms aren't bad enough to be in that position that there is no alternative. For myself; when some governing body or scientific community steps up and acknowledges his results as being true/valid/good I'd definitely want the vaccine. RVX's trial's will carry on, and hopefully the people in the trial will be able to provide continual feedback online some place. Personally, I'm just not very knowledgable in the area to make an intelligent decision so I have to depend on folks that are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rational Vaxxer
6 minutes ago, justanothersufferer said:

Yea, I'm not sure how many people here have worked for the FDA or other medical related bodies. It would be cool if they someone does and can voice up on some topics but I haven't seen it yet.

I guess it's just that for the vast majority of us laymen folk we have to have trust in something/somebody who will be accountable and have more knowledge then us. I may be the type of person who takes one glance at the results of the vaccine and say woohoo I'm taking this cause the last guy that did a week ago is feeling great. Or I may be the kinda person that says hey wait a minute, when some governing body is willing to be accountable for this vaccine I'll do it as I don't know anything about what it is going to do to my body long term. Unfortunately like you mentioned a lot of people have been burned in the past, so few of us are unscathed. 

All that being said, I do hope Bill has what we all need. I personally have spoken to him a few years back and definitely feel as though he knows his stuff. I just don't want to be a guinea pig, my symptoms aren't bad enough to be in that position that there is no alternative. For myself; when some governing body or scientific community steps up and acknowledges his results as being true/valid/good I'd definitely want the vaccine. RVX's trial's will carry on, and hopefully the people in the trial will be able to provide continual feedback online some place. Personally, I'm just not very knowledgable in the area to make an intelligent decision so I have to depend on folks that are.

 Nothing wrong with that, you have a choice and your allowed to make it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blahdittilyblah

Shouldn't be promoting something that's not 100% for sure yet. We all hope and believe in Dr. Halford but it's not 100% for sure yet and with so many other options failing previously it's a little irresponsible to be pumping so much hope and propaganda through this site. For something that is so great it hasn't hit major mainstream media markets yet that is a tad bit peculiar. If this is the magic bullet so to speak then it should be on every media outlet across the globe should it not, regardless of its FDA approved. Alls I'm saying is I believe in Dr. Halford and believe he knows what he doing but al the facts that are necessary aren't even there yet. However it's being promoted as if the facts are there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cowpoke02

I actually found dynamiclear.   Works like a charm most the time and hot water .  NZ health honey .    I found eating potatoes eggs pasta  more white meat .  Eat like a pioneer add salt pepper butter or coconut oil .   Few fruits  your good.  Eat junk processed foods it never goes away . Lol .  Foods better tastier and no more herpes mostly .  Even eating nuts now .   What goes into are big mouths  is cure or demize ..   like to go back in time to see if when it was horrific if I could of beat it without dynamiclear saved my life .  Eats down the virus .  

 

Edited by cowpoke02

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seeker1960
5 hours ago, Blahdittilyblah said:

Shouldn't be promoting something that's not 100% for sure yet. We all hope and believe in Dr. Halford but it's not 100% for sure yet and with so many other options failing previously it's a little irresponsible to be pumping so much hope and propaganda through this site. For something that is so great it hasn't hit major mainstream media markets yet that is a tad bit peculiar. If this is the magic bullet so to speak then it should be on every media outlet across the globe should it not, regardless of its FDA approved. Alls I'm saying is I believe in Dr. Halford and believe he knows what he doing but al the facts that are necessary aren't even there yet. However it's being promoted as if the facts are there. 

What is there to promote? There is no product yet and he is only sharing a first person account of his experience. I want to keep hearing about his progress because it does give me hope that Halford may be onto something. I have read about so many other vaccines in trials but this is the first time we have someone reporting his positive experience. This drug hasn't hit any market and he could say its a miracle cure but where is anyone going to get it? We all know from Vaxxer's posts that more trials are coming and more tweaking needs to be done. This is only the preliminary findings from the account of one person yet it gives us some insight into what may be possible if everything works out.

So dont discourage Vaxxer's reporting then we will all be left in the dark and saying "whats going on with Theravax?" I like getting first hand info from someone who is in the mix. Most of the stuff here on vaccine programs is second and third hand. If you are disturbed because it is a positive report that is okay but keep that to yourself. Dont poison the well because you havent tasted the water.

I'm not picking a fight but the last thread was shut down because of a member who could not restrain her emotions and had to take continuous pot shots at Vaxxer and others who chose to have hope that we are possibly on the verge of seeing a functional cure come to market.

Let Vaxxer keep reporting the truth that he is experiencing. We are all big girls and boys let us decide for ourselves if we believe it or not. Let us hear the so called "propaganda".

Thanks and no disrespect intended. 

Edited by Seeker1960

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rational Vaxxer
6 hours ago, Blahdittilyblah said:

Shouldn't be promoting something that's not 100% for sure yet. We all hope and believe in Dr. Halford but it's not 100% for sure yet and with so many other options failing previously it's a little irresponsible to be pumping so much hope and propaganda through this site. For something that is so great it hasn't hit major mainstream media markets yet that is a tad bit peculiar. If this is the magic bullet so to speak then it should be on every media outlet across the globe should it not, regardless of its FDA approved. Alls I'm saying is I believe in Dr. Halford and believe he knows what he doing but al the facts that are necessary aren't even there yet. However it's being promoted as if the facts are there. 

You may believe whatever you wish. The facts are available and present. I will state my experience and factual info reguardless of others opinions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rational Vaxxer
32 minutes ago, Seeker1960 said:

What is there to promote? There is no product yet and he is only sharing a first person account of his experience. I want to keep hearing about his progress because it does give me hope that Halford may be onto something. I have read about so many other vaccines in trials but this is the first time we have someone reporting his positive experience. This drug hasn't hit any market and he could say its a miracle cure but where is anyone going to get it? We all know from Vaxxer's posts that more trials are coming and more tweaking needs to be done. This is only the preliminary findings from the account of one person yet it gives us some insight into what may be possible if everything works out.

So dont discourage Vaxxer's reporting then we will all be left in the dark and saying "whats going on with Theravax?" I like getting first hand info from someone who is in the mix. Most of the stuff here on vaccine programs is second and third hand. If you are disturbed because it is a positive report that is okay but keep that to yourself. Dont poison the well because you havent tasted the water.

I'm not picking a fight but the last thread was shut down because of a member who could not restrain her emotions and had to take continuous pot shots at Vaxxer and others who chose to have hope that we are possibly on the verge of seeing a functional cure come to market.

Let Vaxxer keep reporting the truth that he is experiencing. We are all big girls and boys let us decide for ourselves if we believe it or not. Let us hear the so called "propaganda".

Thanks and no disrespect intended. 

Thank you for getting it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blahdittilyblah
52 minutes ago, Seeker1960 said:

What is there to promote? There is no product yet and he is only sharing a first person account of his experience. I want to keep hearing about his progress because it does give me hope that Halford may be onto something. I have read about so many other vaccines in trials but this is the first time we have someone reporting his positive experience. This drug hasn't hit any market and he could say its a miracle cure but where is anyone going to get it? We all know from Vaxxer's posts that more trials are coming and more tweaking needs to be done. This is only the preliminary findings from the account of one person yet it gives us some insight into what may be possible if everything works out.

So dont discourage Vaxxer's reporting then we will all be left in the dark and saying "whats going on with Theravax?" I like getting first hand info from someone who is in the mix. Most of the stuff here on vaccine programs is second and third hand. If you are disturbed because it is a positive report that is okay but keep that to yourself. Dont poison the well because you havent tasted the water.

I'm not picking a fight but the last thread was shut down because of a member who could not restrain her emotions and had to take continuous pot shots at Vaxxer and others who chose to have hope that we are possibly on the verge of seeing a functional cure come to market.

Let Vaxxer keep reporting the truth that he is experiencing. We are all big girls and boys let us decide for ourselves if we believe it or not. Let us hear the so called "propaganda".

Thanks and no disrespect intended. 

Sorry I'm from America, I have freedom of speech and expression as I believe all humans do and should too. Because you don't agree with my opinions or ideas doesn't mean that my voice should not be heard on an open public forum. As of date what do you have from this vaccine or anyone claiming they have gotten it. Nothing but individual claims, short term exposure at that. What is there to promote when there isn't a product yet? Well there is w lot to promote and there is s product it's just not commercially available yet, but like all marketing you get the products idea and function to the public before it's available to generate profit. Again no one here is doubting Halfords attempts or whatever he possess. Please don't get offended because I'm adding realistic opposition to a couple individuals claims. If you want to believe and hope so much then go right ahead no one is tooping you and if you don't care for what I'm posting then please continue to scroll past my comments. If you are comfortable with self reporting from an individual who claims on an anonymous site that they have received and benefited from this vaccine then that's fine i on the other hand would prefer a little more proof. Again I have only said there is a level of responsibility on these individuals part whic will include them to exposing themselves and personal information and personal health information to themselves if not as far as I'm concerned they're just another individual behind a computer typing away making claims to individuals that will never have access to them. This is the internet a very vulnarble place. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seeker1960

I think that members are free to post their opinions about what they believe. Just start your own thread and don't hijack another's thread. This thread is for pro Threavax, Halford & Vaxxer comments and questions. Start a thread called TheraVax is nothing but hype. I think that's fair to let a member to present his or her testimony without being constantly on the defense especially when he says that we are in the process of verification and testing.

I dont see the point of poking holes in something that to most is still a work in progress and no official claims have been made by Halford or RVX?  

This is only a sneek peak. Let's wait for the whole picture or It's like reviewing a movie by looking at a trailer and say it sux.

Edited by Seeker1960

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rational Vaxxer
8 hours ago, Blahdittilyblah said:

Sorry I'm from America, I have freedom of speech and expression as I believe all humans do and should too. Because you don't agree with my opinions or ideas doesn't mean that my voice should not be heard on an open public forum. As of date what do you have from this vaccine or anyone claiming they have gotten it. Nothing but individual claims, short term exposure at that. What is there to promote when there isn't a product yet? Well there is w lot to promote and there is s product it's just not commercially available yet, but like all marketing you get the products idea and function to the public before it's available to generate profit. Again no one here is doubting Halfords attempts or whatever he possess. Please don't get offended because I'm adding realistic opposition to a couple individuals claims. If you want to believe and hope so much then go right ahead no one is tooping you and if you don't care for what I'm posting then please continue to scroll past my comments. If you are comfortable with self reporting from an individual who claims on an anonymous site that they have received and benefited from this vaccine then that's fine i on the other hand would prefer a little more proof. Again I have only said there is a level of responsibility on these individuals part whic will include them to exposing themselves and personal information and personal health information to themselves if not as far as I'm concerned they're just another individual behind a computer typing away making claims to individuals that will never have access to them. This is the internet a very vulnarble place. 

 The funny thing is, I have already exposed myself.  I came out publicly  and put a face to the subject.  Funny but I don't see anybody else coming out publicly and saying that they have genital herpes or that they were willing to go on TV or on camera and state that same fact.  Are you willing to get on Camera and talk about your life and your experience?  If so, that would be a great thing for everyone.  People need to have these conversations  to break the stigma.

I understand a healthy dose of skepticism but your undertones are a tad negative.  You think this is a marketing ploy for a product that's not even ready yet?  I guess you could see it that way.   But I was suffering and now I'm no longer suffering, there must be some value in that. There must be some value in the fact that more than half the trial participants went into complete remission....Well like you said, you are an American and you're entitled to your opinion, I guess we all are. For the moment, I'm just going to tell my story.  If you get something good out of that then good for you.  That is kind of the whole point of me being here.  I did not out myself publicly because I thought it would be fun.  I did it so that it would help.  You make some valid points and I see your point of view, I just don't agree with it  because of my personal experience.  The truth will come out eventually... :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blahdittilyblah
6 hours ago, Rational Vaxxer said:

 The funny thing is, I have already exposed myself.  I came out publicly  and put a face to the subject.  Funny but I don't see anybody else coming out publicly and saying that they have genital herpes or that they were willing to go on TV or on camera and state that same fact.  Are you willing to get on Camera and talk about your life and your experience?  If so, that would be a great thing for everyone.  People need to have these conversations  to break the stigma.

I understand a healthy dose of skepticism but your undertones are a tad negative.  You think this is a marketing ploy for a product that's not even ready yet?  I guess you could see it that way.   But I was suffering and now I'm no longer suffering, there must be some value in that. There must be some value in the fact that more than half the trial participants went into complete remission....Well like you said, you are an American and you're entitled to your opinion, I guess we all are. For the moment, I'm just going to tell my story.  If you get something good out of that then good for you.  That is kind of the whole point of me being here.  I did not out myself publicly because I thought it would be fun.  I did it so that it would help.  You make some valid points and I see your point of view, I just don't agree with it  because of my personal experience.  The truth will come out eventually... :)

There is absolutely no negative  undertone here. I clearly state what I imply and clearly state my intentions. The only reason you find undertone is because it is opposition to your campaigns position. Facts I state. 

1: I believe Halford has something that we've never seen. 

2: I believe the vaccine has the possibility to work better then anything else. 

3: I believe Halford has patients interest as priority  to his work. 

4: I believe there is a financial gain from this product or else it wouldn't be logical to produce. 

5: I believe there hasn't been enough time to determine what this vaccine truly does and how it effects the body. 

6: again this is the internet I can gather picture of a random individual with Halford and say it's me. I'm not saying that's what's being done I'm saying it's possible. 

7: willing to be on tv and actually being on tv are two entirely different things. 

8: this is a campaign for this product this is a fact not an opinion. 

9: we all like to hear your positive updates as they give hope. 

10: although positive there is skepticism when something is new, not studied for a long term, only tested on 20 patients, and still has to be tweaked. 

The only thing I have said and this will be the last time I respond to your one sided opinion as I clearly again have stated support for both sides. Is to stop putting the cart before the horse. Stop praising this as the holy grail of vaccines when it's not even complete. You may like to count your chickens before the eggs hatch however your also counting for others here too as they rely on your info. So again no negative undertone just opposition to your view. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rational Vaxxer
1 hour ago, Blahdittilyblah said:

There is absolutely no negative  undertone here. I clearly state what I imply and clearly state my intentions. The only reason you find undertone is because it is opposition to your campaigns position. Facts I state. 

1: I believe Halford has something that we've never seen. 

2: I believe the vaccine has the possibility to work better then anything else. 

3: I believe Halford has patients interest as priority  to his work. 

4: I believe there is a financial gain from this product or else it wouldn't be logical to produce. 

5: I believe there hasn't been enough time to determine what this vaccine truly does and how it effects the body. 

6: again this is the internet I can gather picture of a random individual with Halford and say it's me. I'm not saying that's what's being done I'm saying it's possible. 

7: willing to be on tv and actually being on tv are two entirely different things. 

8: this is a campaign for this product this is a fact not an opinion. 

9: we all like to hear your positive updates as they give hope. 

10: although positive there is skepticism when something is new, not studied for a long term, only tested on 20 patients, and still has to be tweaked. 

The only thing I have said and this will be the last time I respond to your one sided opinion as I clearly again have stated support for both sides. Is to stop putting the cart before the horse. Stop praising this as the holy grail of vaccines when it's not even complete. You may like to count your chickens before the eggs hatch however your also counting for others here too as they rely on your info. So again no negative undertone just opposition to your view. 

I see you like to argue, big surprise and here I though you would get it, oh well. Reguardless I will continue to use whatever horse and cart I feel like. As a matter of fact, I will fill the cart with all the counted and uncounted eggs it can carry and hand deliver them to every naysayer and hater who can't read scientific studies or understand the concept. Perhaps I'll even make some egg nog and drink it from the holy grail. Hell, I may even let the horse have some. I bet it would upset you that I counted them and I refuse to tell you the number. But again, you've proven your negative undertones by explaining your pomposity, sprinkled with some passive aggressiveness and witlessness. Too bad, this could have been an educational conversation but you took it elsewhere by telling me what to do, how quaint.

Please take your outline and comments to another post or perhaps start your own thread titled " I think I'm smart and so do  my other personalities."

smh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cantdoit
18 hours ago, Rational Vaxxer said:

Thank you for getting it. 

Why are so many down on this guy?  Should we not be jumping for joy ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Herpadoodledoo

Why does every potential positive outlook have to turn into a friggin argument on this site? @Rational Vaxxer is providing HIS PERSPECTIVE on how something has affected him and his life. He's allowed to talk about that and sound as hopeful or as hopeless as he wants. He never claimed it was the holy herpes grail or could cure cancer and grant immortality for christs sake. He gave a personal testimony as well as the results of some of the other trial participants, and they both happened to be good results. So why the hell exactly should he not share HIS good news again? Because you're afraid of getting your hopes up? I think it's more irresponsible to be a huge Debbie downer who's clearly had someone pissing in their cheerios. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rational Vaxxer
1 hour ago, Herpadoodledoo said:

Why does every potential positive outlook have to turn into a friggin argument on this site? @Rational Vaxxer is providing HIS PERSPECTIVE on how something has affected him and his life. He's allowed to talk about that and sound as hopeful or as hopeless as he wants. He never claimed it was the holy herpes grail or could cure cancer and grant immortality for christs sake. He gave a personal testimony as well as the results of some of the other trial participants, and they both happened to be good results. So why the hell exactly should he not share HIS good news again? Because you're afraid of getting your hopes up? I think it's more irresponsible to be a huge Debbie downer who's clearly had someone pissing in their cheerios. 

This^^^^^^^. :)

Edited by Rational Vaxxer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Herpadoodledoo

Well it's silly! 

"How dare you express your personal side effects of relief over something I'm skeptical of" 

False hope sucks but adamant negativity sucks harder. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • abdull81
      By abdull81
      alsalam aliykom sisters and brothers
      im looking for 7alal inshaAllah .. i have been diagnosed hsv2 since 5 years ago .. my ex wife passed it to me .. i was 32 years old virgin man .. she was my first but ..alhamdulillah i
      believe that every thing happens for reason .. anyway
      im here seeking 7alal so we can complete and love each other .. may Allah make it easy for us to find our ways 
       
      E mail:   mohammed_tempe@hotmail.com
    • Learningtolivewithhsv
      By Learningtolivewithhsv
      So I just found out that I have herpes a little over two weeks ago. I am pretty sure I know who I contracted it from, but that is neither here nor there. I was dating two people (only sexually active with one). I no longer converse with the guy who I’ve contracted this from, but kept in contact with the other guy, let’s call him PT and we’ve been hitting it off really well. Sex isn’t really on the table for us because we both said that we wanted to wait for sex until we get to know one another better because we don’t want to rush anything. I can see something more forming between the two of us even though it’s still new. I want to tell him now, but I also want to get to know him better before disclosing this to him. We have a couple of dates lined up. What should I do? Please help
    • TerribleAtUserNames
      By TerribleAtUserNames
      Hi there, 
      Long time lurker, first time poster, and I'll keep it simple and condensed. 
      I've only signed up because I realize the depths of suffering some people are in, trying all sorts of desperate treatments, and I've basically been sitting on something that has taken me to near 0 outbreaks (hsv1 genital).
      When I first got infected some years back, I had an atypical presentation--no pain or itching, but permanently there. Bumps going up and down within the same day even, but pretty much permanently covering the head of my penis. Doctor swabbed it--came back hsv 1; he said it looked like it to him too. 
      Now to the meat of it--rubbing alcohol.
      Its simple, and I'm pretty surprised that I've only seen it mentioned once here--a woman was talking about it, so I assume it works for girls too. I apply once daily, to once every 3 days, and that keeps me pretty much permanently outbreak free. 
      It quite literally went from every day broken out for me to just about nothing. Anyway, to the what and where of it all... 
       
      I use 99% isopropyl. 70% seems good too. I now have a spray bottle, but used to just dump it on the head and roll my foreskin up over it for like 20ish seconds--whatever process is actually happening, I like to think I'm facilitating absorption into the soft tissue by doing this and wreaking havoc on the virus. Obviously, you may have to do it a bit differently, genital depending.
      I've been doing this treatment for a few years now, so it has staying power. I read once that herpes is shreded by alcohol, so if true, I guess that explains it? However, iterupting regular treatment seems to have anecdotally, but not with great surety, made the herpes a bit less suceptible to the alcohol upon resumption. 
      Yes, it burns terribly at first. Over time it gets better. Some days it still really burns, and in those cases I advise listening to your body and cutting the countdown short. Other than that, it feels really damn good to basically tell herpes to eff off. 
      I don't know what kind of health risks there are. Or whether using a high % grain (drinking) alcohol would work / be healthier. I advise asking your doctor--afterall, alchohol is implicated in throat cancer. Who knows if 20-30 seconds daily on your junk can do something too. 
      But for those who struggle constantly, I truly hope this can help someone other than just me. 
       
      I also hope that this finds its way to the right forum. I wanted it in a place where casual, straight from Google, viewers would see it when they came here, and I'm hoping--and asking, please--that if I didn't get it in the right place, a moderator can instead. And, should it help as I suggest, perhaps even stickying it one day. 
      I'm sorry in advance, I'm not a big forum person and don't come here crazy often. It just felt like something I should do for everyone else's sake. Hopefully you can excuse me if I'm an absentee topic starter. 
      Thanks for reading,
      - Taylor
       
      Edit:
      I forgot to add in any negative effects I've experienced. 
      Sometimes, if its burning more than usual and I leave it too long, it does make the skin pinker than it should be, and sore. 
      The big question, what about loss of sensitivity? I worried that may happen, and its possible actually that I've lost some amount. But if I have, it wasn't even enough to remember when posting this originally, hahaha.
      Still every body is different, so I can only speak for me. But yes, for me, my sensitivity down there is still in great shape. 
      Over the last few years I've on average had less stiff erections, and dysfunction, which I never had before. However, I've also been less physically healthy, I've been mentally disengaged and highly anxious around sex and sexuality (and when I'm not anxious, it often improves quite a bit), I read once that herpes itself can actually cause forms of ED, and I'm also now out of my 20's, so... 
      Possibly related? But also very possibly unrelated to the alcohol. I'm biased though, both in mentality and my words here. So, perhaps consult a doctor if you're concerned. 
      Cheers! 
    • Learningtolivewithhsv
      By Learningtolivewithhsv
      So I have recently been diagnosed with ghsv-1. I am traveling to Mexico soon tomorrow and my outbreak hasn’t completely healed as of yet. It’s been a week since taking the medicine and about a week and a half before noticing the outbreak. Even though it’s not painful to pass urine anymore but I’ve been pooping a lot and feel like I’m getting another outbreak inside of my anus. Are there any essentials that I should pack in order to subside the pain? Whilst home I’ve been taking epsom salt baths and adding tea tree oil to my sores. 
    • Learningtolivewithhsv
      By Learningtolivewithhsv
      Hey guys and girls,
      Yesterday I was diagnosed with genital hsv-1. I’ve been taking medicine for this since Tuesday though. Last week Saturday I had my first outbreak, I realized it on Friday, but thought it was an ingrown hair until the guy I was dating staring moving funny on Saturday morning (I haven’t received oral or penetration from him in like two weeks though). I went to urgent care on Saturday morning. When initially went to the DR he said it just looked as if my skin was irritated and gave me some cream to put on it. I know my body though so I failed to believe it was just irritated skin. He drew blood because he felt as if I didn’t have enough for the culture (he still performed one though). Anyway, I started researching to figure out how I could soothe my pain and decided to go to the free clinic where I lived. The obgyn looked at my outbreak and told me it was herpes. She also took a culture, but put me on medicine right away. I’ve been taking the medicine twice a day, have been using Dermoplast to numb my vag so I can use the bathroom (I haven’t used it in a couple of days though because it’s easier to use it without having to deal with it burning), taking epsom salt baths multiple times a day, using tea tree oil, and placing an ice pack on it at night. When i first thought I had HSV I wanted to die...like literally wanted to end it all because 9/10 I used condoms during sex and can literally count how many times I’ve had sex. But then I decided to just educate myself. Yesterday, dr #1 called me back for my results and told me it was genital hsv1. I feel like a lot of us forgets the danger of having unprotected oral. I’ve contacted all the partners I’ve ever had and told them to get checked for hsv 1 and 2 so they won’t infect an innocent girl. How do you guys deal with gHSV1? How often do you have recurrences? Are any of you on suppressive therapy?
  • Trending Now

  • The Hive is Thriving!

    • Total Topics
      69,949
    • Total Posts
      472,398
  • Posts

    • IAmDesperate
      Yeah and the stigma hit me pretty hard since I'm originally from Asia and we don't have sex ed or STD education so the regret and self-hating are as bad as stigma. Hoping is the only way to get me out of suicidal thoughts. I know that a lot has been done and I'm glad. I just hope they continue with the hsv research instead of abandoning it cuz it's not life-threatening and I also hope that the big pharma conspiracy isn't real.
    • Dvm
    • blurneworder
      @Dvm, he says this to almost everyone.  Best ignore his bad advice 
    • Dvm
      Thx so much. However HSV can affect the trigeminal nerve/from post herpetic neuralgia and can actually cause all these symptoms. Some people, once affected can have short term symptoms,  while others have sporadic flare ups and some are permanently affected. Gabapentin for trigeminal neuralgia, prescribed by my neurologist, did help me for some time,  but I'm glad to be off it.  Hope my post helps someone w similar issues who havent gotten help from primary care Dr.
    • WilsoInAus
      @Dvm you can be assured that HSV is not the cause of these issues. As you have found, it’s likely a spinal issue and it sounds like you have found some help. Stick with that.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.