World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Atrapasueños

Las personas que ocultan su condición no merecen vivir

Atrapasueños

Odio la persona que me contagió de herpes, lo obtuve por 2 besos, me hice 2 analisis de sangre que resultaron positivos y mis primeros síntomas fueron una llaga roja en mi lengua acompañado con ardor y picazón en lengua y labios, a los 3 meses habia conseguido mejorar mis síntomas, pero yo mismo me pase el herpes a mis genitales, :( tengo 7 meses contagiado y aún mis síntomas no se me han quitado cada día tengo herpes en mis labios en la zona del bigote en mis nalgas espalda abdomen y la sensacion de ardor picazón en mi pelvis y en mis piernas y nalgas, acompañado con fiebre interna y ahora e notado unas pequeñas bultos en mi brazo que se parecen mucho a un herpes, esto es un infierno odio a esa mujer si es que se le puede llamar mujer a una persona que te arruinó tu vida, sobre curas y vacunas, yo estoy resignando a que no habrá una en nuestras vidas e intentado suicidarme pero soy un cobarde que terminó fallando, de mi parte sólo quiero tener el valor de lograr el suicididio, porque no queda futuro, ni ilusiones, esta enfermedad, no creo que sea curada en nuestras vidas y eso no lo soportare 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • RNY18
      No Western Blot. High positives with both IgG & IgM tests plus symptoms .
    • Quest
      I doubt it is HSV. I agree with them. If anything I would look at other STDs for throat symptoms. Make sure you are clear from everything
    • Laurenhelena
      I went to see clinic and she said they only take a swab if I have blisters. She was very dismissive of everything I said - I heard somewhere that GPS don’t do blood tests anymore for herpes cause it was causing significant mental health problems due to being incurable  I’m ambivalent about blood tests as they don’t seem accurate and whatever answer I get there’s still a part of me that will be unsure and will fuel anxiety   i thought it was difficult to get genital herpes in throat?But the flu like symptoms afterwards was nothing I’ve experienced before and happened the day after. Would this be as serious as genital herpes ?    I just find it hard to sit and wait for any bump on my vagina and it’s all I can think about 
    • Quest
      I think you should search the India thread
    • Quest
      I think you should believe them. Good luck

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.