veryscared1234

plz help!! is this a sign of an outbreak!!!

13 posts in this topic

I started not feeling well today.. body aches and just feel unwell ...I've been having this awful pain in my right upper thigh almost like my skin is irritated...nothing in the genitals like itching, burning or pain while urinating. There's been a stomach bug going around also..are these symptoms herpes related? 

Edited by veryscared1234

It could b have you been diagnosed? 

24 minutes ago, veryscared1234 said:

I started not feeling well today.. body aches and just feel unwell ...I've been having this awful pain in my right upper thigh almost like my skin is irritated...nothing in the genitals like itching, burning or pain while urinating. There's been a stomach going around also..are these symptoms herpes related? 

No..I have to retest because igm was positive almost 12 weeks ago 

13 minutes ago, veryscared1234 said:

I also got igm positive with no signs or symptoms, but why you gonna take a retest? Igm is very accurate and very specific unfortunately, i still think of taking a retest as well

7 minutes ago, Majzoub said:

I also got igm positive with no signs or symptoms, but why you gonna take a retest? Igm is very accurate and very specific unfortunately, i still think of taking a retest as well

It is very accurate or inaccurate?? 

13 minutes ago, Majzoub said:

You may be thinking of igg, my igg tests were negative but that was 5 weeks after

Edited by veryscared1234

2 hours ago, veryscared1234 said:

You may be thinking of igg, my igg tests were negative but that was 5 weeks after

Oh sorry i got igg + not igm , do you have hsv1 ? There is a big chance of false positive if you have hsv1 ( cold sores ) 

I hope you are Hereps free dear , if you need any support let me know , i got my diagnosis only a week ago and since then i feel very bad , but now I'm getting better with a lot of support from people here in this amazing community 

4 hours ago, veryscared1234 said:

I started not feeling well today.. body aches and just feel unwell ...I've been having this awful pain in my right upper thigh almost like my skin is irritated...nothing in the genitals like itching, burning or pain while urinating. There's been a stomach bug going around also..are these symptoms herpes related? 

These symptoms alone dont indicate herpes. Now if you had sex with a know positive partner then maybe. You have to wait 12 to 16 weeks post exposure to allow for an accurate test.

See if your symptoms continue to develop.

Theblues likes this

5 hours ago, veryscared1234 said:

Usually you would get blisters with those symptoms.  Did you sleep with someone or receive oral sex recently

4 hours ago, veryscared1234 said:

It is very accurate or inaccurate?? 

Igm is not reliable. Igg after 12 weeks is

1 minute ago, Lisajd said:

Usually you would get blisters with those symptoms.  Did you sleep with someone or receive oral sex recently

Igm is not reliable. Igg after 12 weeks is

No.  I Feel it's this stomach virus going around in my area but I can't be sure with soo many things resembling hsv symptoms but this leg pain has me really concerned 

I don't feel terrible but I definitely feel a little under the weather...I'm trying to fight through it (whatever it is)  and not let it get the best of me that's what's helps me feel better faster. 

41 minutes ago, veryscared1234 said:

I don't feel terrible but I definitely feel a little under the weather...I'm trying to fight through it (whatever it is)  and not let it get the best of me that's what's helps me feel better faster. 

I got the same exact symptoms just recently, what's funny is since i suspected herepes after the thigh tingling and ( feeling something different that is not pain ) and i went for the test , i got my IGG + which indicates i have been infected for a while without even knowing...

Just get your retest, and hope for the best , but be ready for the fact that you might be infected, i hope not , please let us know when you get your results 

31 minutes ago, Majzoub said:

I got the same exact symptoms just recently, what's funny is since i suspected herepes after the thigh tingling and ( feeling something different that is not pain ) and i went for the test , i got my IGG + which indicates i have been infected for a while without even knowing...

Just get your retest, and hope for the best , but be ready for the fact that you might be infected, i hope not , please let us know when you get your results 

I will definitely keep you guys informed