Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Felix12

Can cannabis oil cures herpes?

18 posts in this topic

Fascinating for sure but if it were true it could be duplicated and studied to actually find out if it is true. I have doubts because a site that is pro marijuana would be willing to espouse unverified results to further the acceptance of legalization of it.

what I say is it probably isn't true but if you use enough of you will forget you even have herpes. Hey it can't hurt but if this would work I don't think the virus would have been around for these thousand years. Just mho

 

 

Theblues likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

True, but I wonder how many people have used the oil and root powder for this purpose. A lot of people smoke pot who have herpes and still have symptoms, but that wouldnt necessarily effect the neurons the same way- though we do know that cannabis influences the nervous system in a significant way. I'd love to see a study conducted. There are so many herbal remedies for herpes, many of which are promoted by doctors,  so it only makes sense that one of the most potent herbs that is already known for its effects on nerves, would be somewhat effective. But the cannabis stigma is as prevalent as the herpes one unfortunately..ugh stigmas. I live in Massachusetts though, so I'm going to look into this thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the weed legal now in MA? If so its time for Road trip!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys I'm a little confused. Do you apply it to the sores or do you take it by mouth? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To the sores from what I read. Have you tried it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No I don't get sores, I on,y get pimple like lesions that don't even hurt. My problem is the nerve pain in my genitals, I thought maybe smoking weed during my bad days might help reduce the pain :( I'll try anything to help get me through my bad days. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe of course smoking weed will help with pain...etc

32 minutes ago, SnowAngel said:

No I don't get sores, I on,y get pimple like lesions that don't even hurt. My problem is the nerve pain in my genitals, I thought maybe smoking weed during my bad days might help reduce the pain :( I'll try anything to help get me through my bad days. 

 

SnowAngel likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you contact the guy on FB, he'll send you the oil for free.  Not sure how it could possibly work, but..

Edited by Felina88

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Smoking cannabis has been shown many times to work as an immune modulator. In a study which I do not have time to find right now, smoking cannabis increased viral replication, very likely because of it's weakening of the immune response. However, there was one in-vitro result which showed topical application of Delta 9 THC (the psychoactive cannabinoid) to HSV2 in human and monkey cells inhibited replication.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Constant Diplomat said:

Smoking cannabis has been shown many times to work as an immune modulator. In a study which I do not have time to find right now, smoking cannabis increased viral replication, very likely because of it's weakening of the immune response.

Sorry - are you saying smoking might actually be making the situation worse??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 0:14 PM, Felina88 said:

If you contact the guy on FB, he'll send you the oil for free.  Not sure how it could possibly work, but..

Contact which guy? I'd be willing to give it a try...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, notjejune said:

Sorry - are you saying smoking might actually be making the situation worse??

Yes. Precisely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Constant Diplomat said:

Yes. Precisely.

ohhhhhh nooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I'm doomed.

Feelinglost2 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What does your experience tell you? If you're not having problems, then no problem.

notjejune likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Constant Diplomat said:

What does your experience tell you? If you're not having problems, then no problem.

I've been dealing with this for less than a month so experience is pretty limited. I guess we'll see though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Herpes Dating Web Site

    Guest, would you like to try dating another Herpster in your area?

    Search Now