lavenderlyla

Painting to express my initial feelings

6 posts in this topic

haha thanks. I have plenty more art. That's how I'm coping with my first OB. Sitting in bed drawing

Sanguine108 likes this

nice!

For as crappy as I felt in the beginning playing/singing w my guitar, writing/journaling and occasionally writing poems helped me a lot.  Singing has been big sanity savior.   

Herpes sucks but the art is awesome! <3  Thanks for and please keep sharing! :)  

LillianPanos likes this

These are lovely. Truly.

LillianPanos likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Herpes Dating Web Site

Guest, would you like to try dating another Herpster in your area?

Search Now
  • Similar Content

• Scalliwag
      By Scalliwag
      Just need a quick rant- isn't it weird that this subject is so hard to talk to people about ? My partner went away for work on 13th march for four weeks. Lo and behold the week before he went I had an ob- miss him so much-can't sleep and worried about him because its dangerous where he is. This week I've had another ob or maybe the other just hadn't cleared? He's due back Friday which I'm so excited about but today my son and his fiancé have decided to postpone their July 29th wedding and he's moved home for a few days. Needless to say my stress levels are sky high which I know won't help me heal. Feel so so down 
    • Evaluate
      By Evaluate
      New researches hones into JNK, a protein linked to stress.  Researchers inhibited JNK in mice neurons and, when they did, the virus was unable to activate.  The researchers have to see if the same effect happens with human neurons - if it does, this may lead to treatments based upon blocking JNK proteins to prevent reactivation in herpes.
      http://medicalxpress.com/news/2015-12-discovery-herpes-simplex-virus-reactivates.html