World's Largest Herpes Support Group
YammyTea

Why do so many give false hope???!!!

YammyTea

There are only a few things that keep me from ending my life. My son, God, and my family. I can't understand why we get so much false hope. Researcher claim timelines for cures that may never come. It hurts!!!! Yes, I got myself into this situation, but I would love to believe that one day I could be free of this virus. I'm afraid to work and even hug my own child. Then there is the question of how long have I had type 1 since it is not tested for in the standard panel. My mind can't take much more. @Hansje I love the post that the moral body is what has this virus and in the after life it will not. That is the bright spot.

Evaluate

It's impossible for anyone to truly put themselves into the shoes of another, but to consider ending your life over something that 70% of the US population has (HSV-1) is is something I would strongly urge you to find help with.  Some get HSV from kissing, from sex, and others from a kiss from a family member.  Some people have continued OB while others have one and it never returns.  It's a fickle virus.

It is disappointing to see that timelines are not accurate, however, that's research in general.

You seem to fixate over a cure for the virus, which will come with time, but there will be other treatments before then some of which could have strong impact until the "cure" comes.

Atrapasueños

@YammyTeaI understand your frustration I just as you are thought the same as alone The difference is that I do not have children

@EvaluateI understand what it says But like hay People who do not return Have symptoms of hay People who suffer a daily cure is far away for that time I will be an old man or maybe I will not become an old man

Entiendo su frustracion yo al Igual Que Usted e Pensado Lo Mismo Que en solitario La Diferencia Es Que no tengo hijos 

Entiendo Lo Que Dice Pero asi Como heno Gente que no vuelve Tener sintomas del heno Gente que Sufre un diario la cura esta muy lejos para ese tiempo yo seré un anciano o tal vez no llegue a ser un anciano 

Hansje

@Yammy Tea, please don't describe your son, your family and God as "a few things". You are so blessed!

Your soul does not have herpes (unless you let herpes enter your soul). Your soul is alive right now! Don't wait for the afterlife! And don't actively long for dying. You have a job to do here. Don't run from your task like Jonah, don't complain like Jonah.  Don't look back, don't look up, look forward!

YammyTea
2 hours ago, Evaluate said:

It's impossible for anyone to truly put themselves into the shoes of another, but to consider ending your life over something that 70% of the US population has (HSV-1) is is something I would strongly urge you to find help with.  Some get HSV from kissing, from sex, and others from a kiss from a family member.  Some people have continued OB while others have one and it never returns.  It's a fickle virus.

It is disappointing to see that timelines are not accurate, however, that's research in general.

You seem to fixate over a cure for the virus, which will come with time, but there will be other treatments before then some of which could have strong impact until the "cure" comes.

I am fixated on a cure. You are correct. I would like to forget the virus ever existed in my body. I would love to know that children will not have to deal with this virus. I'm a mommy and an educator. When a cure comes it will help people of all ages.

Edited by YammyTea

Herpes go away
8 hours ago, YammyTea said:

There are only a few things that keep me from ending my life. My son, God, and my family. I can't understand why we get so much false hope. Researcher claim timelines for cures that may never come. It hurts!!!! Yes, I got myself into this situation, but I would love to believe that one day I could be free of this virus. I'm afraid to work and even hug my own child. Then there is the question of how long have I had type 1 since it is not tested for in the standard panel. My mind can't take much more. @Hansje I love the post that the moral body is what has this virus and in the after life it will not. That is the bright spot.

well u can try flying to St Kitts for the vaccine this April.. and if u want it to be developed in the USA soon kindly write to the US Congress for getting it fast tracked.. many hiv drugs are in the fast track process so similarly we can get this vaccine get a fast track status 

ah111351

Where is St Kitts? I'll gladly go. I have tried becoming part of clinical trials. What about ozone therapy or raw food diet?

hopeing

St Kitts is in the Caribbean. Clinical trials are experimental, its important to keep this in mind.

Taintedgirl
Posted (edited)

The st kitts vaccine came and went and it’s facilitators are currently being sued due to the effects of the vaccine on their health. 

Edited by Taintedgirl

MichelleJ12

There is a herpes vaccine in Russia

Ashia
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MichelleJ12 said:

There is a herpes vaccine in Russia

Are you speaking of Vitagerpavac / Vitagerpavak? It's a ployvalent vaccine. I wonder what the stats are on it? Here is a link concerning this vax, although, you'll need to translate, as it's in Russian: http://vitagerpavak.ru/faq/    

Edited by Ashia
adding generic name as well

Ashia

There's also another preclinical vax, in the making, from  St. Petersburg Research Institute of Highly Pure Biopreparations.....