Connect Anonymously for Herpes Support.
Sign in to follow this  
SoCe

Downwards spiral

So the guy who gave it me lied about having it as I'm sure Mose people's gifter did. Ever since diagnosis I have become mentally unhinged constant crying and feelings of suicide and depression. I got back with my ex but mentally I ruined our relationship I kept breaking up with him because of this and he finally had enough of my negative mindset because he was depressed too. I have been prank calling the guy who gave me this and may possibly be getting done for harassment. How can he ruin my life like this and get away Scott free? It's not fair my life is ruined no one wanted me before and sure as heck no one will want me now. I feel like there is nother way but to die. How can he be able to give this to me purposely? I can't get over this you say it's just a skin condition but the horrible sores on my anus say differently. I have only told three people about this I couldn't dare confide in others about this I am ruined forever

Edited by SoCe

Of course someone will love you and want you. I honestly, truly believe that. Having just got herpes, things are very real and painful I am sure, and I am not denying it as a shock. The first outbreak is the worse, please take time to look after yourself at this moment in time.

you haven't done anything wrong, get emotional support, and learn as much as possible about herpes. Your symptoms will go, and future outbreaks will be less and less.

I forget I even have it, seriously.  I can understand at this moment it feels like your world has come crashing down, but you can rebuild it, and this is important, when you are ready, after the physical part has healed. You need to work towards healing the emotional pain and challenge any self stigma that you might put on yourself, do not believe the hype. Herpes is so common and neutral.

I hope you really are kind to yourself over the coming month, learn as much you can about the virus and really take on a proactive mindset to overcoming this.

You are not alone.

Hugs

I met the greatest guy as I was getting diagnosed. Dr called to tell me i had as i was with him on second date i almost faited. I thought for sure he would not want me. Took me 6 weeks to disclose. But he wanted me 11 mos later. My best relationship ever.

The guy who gave it to didn't know he had it. He was happy he said then you will stay with me. Selfish man...

On 1/27/2017 at 6:19 AM, SoCe said:

So the guy who gave it me lied about having it as I'm sure Mose people's gifter did. Ever since diagnosis I have become mentally unhinged constant crying and feelings of suicide and depression. I got back with my ex but mentally I ruined our relationship I kept breaking up with him because of this and he finally had enough of my negative mindset because he was depressed too. I have been prank calling the guy who gave me this and may possibly be getting done for harassment. How can he ruin my life like this and get away Scott free? It's not fair my life is ruined no one wanted me before and sure as heck no one will want me now. I feel like there is nother way but to die. How can he be able to give this to me purposely? I can't get over this you say it's just a skin condition but the horrible sores on my anus say differently. I have only told three people about this I couldn't dare confide in others about this I am ruined forever

I feel the same way. How are they allowed to get away with infecting people! Nothing will stop them also.

It comes down to perspective. It is a big deal when you are in pain, but it will pass and you will get your life back. Take your meds, nourish and treat your body with respect, and educate yourself on how to optimize your body's ability to suppress the virus. Millions of people have done it before you and you are not an exception. Your immune system has evolved over thousands of years and it can deal with this just like it deals with hundreds of other viruses that you encounter over the span of your life.

Spiraling through thoughts of injustice and self-loathing is something that happens but you want to re-focus and re-orient yourself as soon as possible onto the path towards recovering from this. You can do it - but you need to choose to do it.

Thank you all, I just feel so repulsed by myself and sad. My second outbreak has lasted longer than my first one and I would say was worse than my first outbreak . And it's depressing me, its healing but has taken a long time to do so even though I took tablets for it.