World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Herpes go away

this can be the functional cure

Herpes go away
  • DETAILED DESCRIPTION
  • [0015]
    The present invention relates to viral infections of the herpesviridae family, including in particular herpes simplex type 1 and herpes simplex type 2. More particularly, the present invention relates to a method and composition for the alleviation and control of such infections.
  • [0016]
    A rabies vaccine has the unintended capacity to induce cross-reacting antibodies that also suppress the herpes virus.
  • [0017]
    The following is a summary of the findings of a number of case histories demonstrating the effects of the method described by the present invention.
  • [0018]
    Patient #1 is a 65-year old male with long-term chronic oral herpes outbreaks, occurring approximately every two months. Due to a local rabies outbreak near his home, he received a rabies vaccine approximately eight years ago. Following that vaccine, all outbreaks ceased immediately for approximately two years. He had a subsequent boost for his rabies vaccine about 2½ years after his initial vaccination and once again the outbreaks of oral herpes ceased for about two years. A third boost was given approximately 2½ years later with similar result.
  • [0019]
    Patient #2 is Patient #1's wife. She is currently 37 years old. She had genital herpes, presumably obtained before marriage, as the lesion at the time of marriage in the early 1990's was a secondary rather than a primary lesion. Because of the fact that this lesion was present before marriage, it is not necessarily the same viral strain that was seen in Patient #1 and may indeed represent a herpes Type 2 lesion. She received a single rabies vaccine, also approximately seven years ago and has not had a single outbreak since that time.
  • [0020]
    Patient #3 is a woman who is now 27 years old. She is the babysitter for Patient #1. Five years ago, she had a history of numerous episodes of oral herpes recurring on a monthly basis. She received her first rabies vaccine five years ago, which provided complete remission of her oral herpes outbreaks. This lasted for approximately two years. The patient has subsequently had two rabies booster shots with remission provided for approximately two years after the first booster and remission is currently complete since the second booster approximately one year ago.
  • [0021]
    All three patients described above received vaccines from the same manufacturer, Aventis Pasteur, Inc. (Imovax rabies vaccine, administered intradermally). However, it is within the scope of the present invention to administer other rabies vaccines containing the cross-reacting material necessary to target the surface protein of the virus, either intradermally or intramuscularly.
  • [0022]
    Remission of the herpes virus was observed in all three patients. Previous to treatment, all three patients had frequent outbreaks on a monthly to bimonthly basis, with a dramatic change in the natural history of their disease. The rabies vaccines have previously been known to only provide benefit for approximately two years. However, the pharmacology of the vaccine will clearly vary from patient to patient. For example, Patient #2 from above had remission of herpes virus beyond two years post injection.
  • [0023]
    The invention would therefore be used on as needed basis, administered according to FDA guidelines as is current with medical practice. here's the link http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwiiuqabkIvSAhVLqY8KHfOFAuAQFggZMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fpatents%2FUS20040109879&usg=AFQjCNH6ILob2ZtJVYuOhtdhtt8Htg-mAw

Hansje

Interesting. It is a pity they researchers don't seem to know and haven't researched if these three patient have HSV 1 or 2 or both. And if they were on antivirals at any time. I would love a shedding study. This is from 2004. Has nothing happened since?

If I wasn't counting on going to St.Kitts this year, I would ask my doctor for the rabies shots tomorrow. 

Unrequited
2 hours ago, Hansje said:

Interesting. It is a pity they researchers don't seem to know and haven't researched if these three patient have HSV 1 or 2 or both. And if they were on antivirals at any time. I would love a shedding study. This is from 2004. Has nothing happened since?

If I wasn't counting on going to St.Kitts this year, I would ask my doctor for the rabies shots tomorrow. 

Why not put this is vaccine researh. Hansje you should move the post.

Unrequited

On the other hand this is pretty intriguing. Bit weird all of the people are connected and ultimately, the patent file is pure conjecture and ultimately hearsay.

There is just NO other information on the net from what I can tell in relation to this.

Edited by Unrequited

Herpes go away

maybe no1 undertook any study to find out more.. rabies vaccine is a neurotropic vaccine and it has the potential to penetrate nerves .. so maybe no1 ever conducted any studies about it 

Herpes go away

no 1st u need to talk to your doctor before doing anything because there's no other study to support the claim 

VVK

Or, moonlight as a stray dog catcher who would be naturally concerned about acquiring rabies and thus need a rabies vaccine by Aventis Pasteur Inc. from 2004.

Mostly harmless

Hmm.  Hate to piss on your fireworks, but I've had the rabies shot and I can't say it made any difference.  Plus 3 people?  How is this any kind of viable study?

Hansje

It isn't. Interesting though.

I got rabiesshot and booster when I was 16/17. But that was looooong before getting herpes so no way it could have helped.

Burdenofpain

Interesting enough, I live in Tampa and this publication for a patent to have rabies vaccine as a "functional cure" was made by a doctor here in Tampa Thomas B. Freeman MD and his parter George Michael Nauert MD. Not for nothing, but you wouldn't put a patent on anything unless it was important...

Upon further investigation,  Dr. Nauert is deceased but Dr.Freeman is currently still in practice.

Now who is going to make the call to verify the effectiveness of vaccine on HSV1 and 2?

THOMAS B. FREEMAN, MD

PRIMARY SPECIALTY

Neurosurgery

USF Department of Neurosurgery

2 Tampa General Circle

7th Floor

Tampa, FL 33606

APPOINTMENTS

(813) 259-0889

Screenshot_20170214-002318.png

Hansje

Well you live in Tampa. That would be a local call. Go for it!

Unrequited
On 13/02/2017 at 4:40 AM, Mostly harmless said:

Hmm.  Hate to piss on your fireworks, but I've had the rabies shot and I can't say it made any difference.  Plus 3 people?  How is this any kind of viable study?

It's also a specific type of vaccine, and very specific at that, might not apply to all the vaccines... as we all know, there are multiple HSV (failed and upcoming) vaccines. This patent is just a wet squib I think. There isn't even a @#&%"ing study, it is 3 peoples subjective statements on what I pressume is a expired vaccine, which some 'entreprenuer' / 'snake oil salesman' is looking to re-patent.

Edited by Unrequited

Unrequited
2 minutes ago, Unrequited said:

It's also a specific type of vaccine, and very specific at that, might not apply to all the vaccines... as we all know, there are multiple HSV (failed and upcoming) vaccines. This patent is just a wet squib I think. There isn't even a @#&%"ing study, it is 3 peoples subjective statements on what I pressume is an expired vaccine, which some 'entreprenuer' / 'snake oil salesman' is looking to re-patent.

But if you are up for a lumber puncture, let me know how it goes.

Edited by Unrequited

Herpes go away

dude don't go for a lumbar puncture .. it might have unwarranted risks .. wad if some nerve gets injured during the procedure.. u might end up with a  life long disability.. herpes on one hand is a nuisance when ur immunity runs low.. so our best bet is to hang in there till theravax comes round the corner .. u don't have to take unnecessary risks that to with ur health.. just take medicines and heal it whenever u get an outbreak and just hope it comes out soon to USA 

Herpes go away

just make a call and see if he has any scientific data about the proposed treatment and let us know what he said 

readytostart

Do all the rabies vaccines work the same way? I mean there are several, depending on the country. A god excuse to get the vaccine would be a suposed trip to a country where riskd exist. Since rabies is aldo a virus and this vaccine works in the ganglia also it would make sense that it could work.

Burdenofpain
4 hours ago, readytostart said:

Do all the rabies vaccines work the same way? I mean there are several, depending on the country. A god excuse to get the vaccine would be a suposed trip to a country where riskd exist. Since rabies is aldo a virus and this vaccine works in the ganglia also it would make sense that it could work.

At this point I'm willing to try anything. You feel me? It's like I'll do or take or inject whatever medically necessary things out there 

readytostart
6 hours ago, Burdenofpain said:

At this point I'm willing to try anything. You feel me? It's like I'll do or take or inject whatever medically necessary things out there 

Yeah I know but we can´t lose perspective :) Got to be sure it has a benefit

Unrequited

The doctor who registered the patent works in Florida.

Might be good for someone to contact him.

moialbalushi
11 minutes ago, Burdenofpain said:

I haven't called. Don't think anyone has

If u r from that area please do. Im from the UAE