Connect Anonymously for Herpes Support.

Has anyone had experience with olivus? They're prophessing it to be a less than a year cure. Should I try it or would I be wasting my time on yet another thing that doesn't work?

47 minutes ago, Lane said:

Has anyone had experience with olivus? They're prophessing it to be a less than a year cure. Should I try it or would I be wasting my time on yet another thing that doesn't work?

There are no natural cures

The brand claims it is good for the immune system.

No studies or articles on their website to back that up though.

Whats a less than a year cure?

Edited by valleynovascotia

Sounds like something you take for less than 12 months  Et Presto, Herpes Is Gone!!!!Tadaaaaaa!!!

Sounds not very real.

I'd rather save my money for a trip to sunny St, Kitts.

I took a quick look at the website and it seems to be a normal product spun into something amazing.  Olive leaf will not cure HSV and I'm not aware of any data that indicates it assists in combating the virus in humans.  Probably more of a placebo than anything.

Save your money for something that is proven via the scientific method.

Yes they promoting this olivus in there sites, with no records no history or not giving any method that how they got that high oleuropein from a olive leaf?

as In reality oleuropein is inseparable from its leaf? Both are just like soul n body

Yes I admit that eating olive daily can do that what they claim thereby saving money.

as eating these leaves are beneficial atleast I don't get any cold in winters n makes my mouth kind of dry.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Herpes Dating Web Site

Guest, would you like to try dating another Herpster in your area?

Search Now
  • Similar Content

• Sandraberry
      By Sandraberry
      So I was diagnosed with herpes 6 months ago I had my initial outbreak and it lasted about a week and a half two weeks. Since then I haven't had an outbreak. First off I wanted to know if it was normal to only have one outbreak in six months since I was told they generally happen the most the first year? Is that correct? Ive never taken medication and I wanted to know if that's something beneficial for someone like me. I have not had sex since diagnosed and don't really plan to for a long while. Oh yes another thing so when I was diagnosed she said yep you have herpes based on a culture and I asked her if it was type one or two she hesitated sounded really confused then said 2 is there a way I can check that? If I get blood work done would it tell me? Thanks 
    • Puni
      By Puni
      Hey guys from last 5 days I'm on 3 gram Valtrex daily, even them I'm having pain in my penis glans, and itching, burning  in my inner thigh, what is wrong with me? It feels like a needle stuck in middle of my penis head, but when I pull the fore skin it seems like white sheath layer. 

• Nowornever2017
      By Nowornever2017
      Does this look like herpes? Sores appeared last Friday & been freakin out ever since. 

Thanks in advance 

By 1315
      Dear all, 

I have created a group on Facebook called Theravax HSV1 & 2 as a platform for people to share their experiences from the Theravax Trails. This is a closed group. Please avoid any negativity as we already have enough of that in the outside world and we don't need it here on this group. You can share your experiences on the consultation, pre and post travel as well so that it helps every one make better decisions.
      Members of this group can also help each other to travel together to get the vaccine (Not necessarily by means of funds) but just support as it's not always easy to go to a new country for an objective as strong as this. This group is for support. We are with you. <3
      I urge the aspiring participants and the people who have been selected for the trails to join the Group and share their experience. 
      I uger 
    • Kitajay
      By Kitajay
      Are we close to a cure? Should we be hopeful for a cure in the next 5-10 years? Are any of the vaccines showing progress? Could they be available to us soon? Does they FDA give a damn? I've tried reading through some of these board but between the scientific language [:)] and all the arguing in every post, I'm lost as hell.
  • Newbies

• Latest Buzz

• hopeing
      If you've never had any symptom I expect you prob have HSV1 from childhood and not genitally.
    • Soconfused2
      I have hsv1, i got off of birth control about  9 months ago, so i dont think this can still be hormonal acne. Why is this happening too meee. Its just getting worse overtime and ive had this happening for a good 3 weeks now just getting worse and worse. They are mostly on my cheek area, but i will get occasional single pimples around hairline or forehead . This is the worst its been! Anyone else have had this issue ? Its gross
    • IcantThinkofaName
      yeah, I got HSV from him and HPV . I'm pretty sure the HPV is from him too but no way to be 100%. I have never tested positive for that before though. The coincidence is too much.   How to trust somebody?? I really don't need any more gifts.
    • Mackie82
      Since he has given your H then I advise you to make sure that  he's not giving New gift this time  ( another lovely virus) otherwise have sex as you like but not with ob's. I say that because it happened with so many people and I don't want to mane any. Thanks 
    • Mantis
      I'm so confused! My IgM was positive yesterday and today I found out the IgG test came back that I am negative for HSV2 but showed evidence of IgG for HSV 1 (she said I needed to retest in 3 months).  I've never had ANY symptoms ever. So do I tell people I have genital herpes or do I tell them I just have cold sores virus?  I have no way of know if I have it on my mouth or below! What do I do??? 
    • FML000
      Another thing a high count might indicate is how far back you were infected.  It's possible that over time your body keeps developing more antibodies to keep the virus replication in check.
  • Trending