World's Largest Herpes Support Group
UprisingMadness

The Accountant

UprisingMadness

Just watched The Accountant...It. Was. Amazing. I don't know if any of you have watched it, but it was the epitome of watch a great action movie should be! I figured out the twist at the end....but THEN there was another twist! Love it!!:heart: Everyone should watch it, just saying.:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • WilsoInAus
      I’m not following mate. You simply do not have herpes. Do you care if your partner has herpes? Has she tested?
    • IloveCoco
      I know it’s genitalia because I had my outbreak there and sore was swabbed as hsv1 genitalia.
    • WilsoInAus
      Hey mate, really glad you sought out the swab. Regardless of what it all is, I hope it clears and you get back to your normal self soon.
    • Toro
      I have the same symptoms as well and the only thing that worked out is Amenalief.I am taking 1 pill a day.
    • cowpoke02
      it happens ..  talking about few guys so i guessed ..  only take sone mess up or lie ..  experiment continues . i was doing great .  went backwards .. not eating is my friend ..  i get some supplies back and i will see if they working better than thing i was taking them with ...  order nuns hemp oil and products . they make best  out of california .   joint pain stuff and edible oil .  might work really well . experiment time ..  smoke real pot as well .  always hope // i know at worse i make my own oil dose up at night ..  eat clean .. i looking at it as a war and battle .. i was just healthy for while ..  so all gotta do is eat dried apricots or hemp oils ... or switch on off best products so body dint get used to it or damage from one thing to long ..  take care ..   you work in law offices ?  i could use a hand typing up simple retard few sentences  . make every thing short ..  i could pay back extra if i win ...     yes sex is reckless . i didn't a lot but made bad choices .. its reckless since it is your life . bible no joke . world history of truths of man . problem is figure it out after ya screwed . lol.  strict cause when you comet to play or entertain idea specially others they usual;ly using you or trickery bad things .  all good.  it's a war and i just enough and have few tricks all ready . get stocked up on the remedies so don't run out . lol.  live where have pot be god sent . 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.