I want to disappear.

Sadpanda90

I'm feeling really down today. Last night when I was at work I got a call from my mom. She has MS and she has been having a really bad few days with it. I ended up leaving early and bringing her to the ER. At some point my wrist started to OB in the ER room. I just have so many other things going on in my life, I feel like I can't handle all of it AND herpes. I know it sounds like I'm having a pitty party but I can't even physically cry anymore. I have nothing left in me. If this virus won't disappear l, I want to. 

You have OBs on your wrist? It is frustrating and it makes you think of the worst possible things but try to focus on the positives of your life. You are alive and breathing. In fact I think you're fortunate because you only have OBs on your wrist. Just place a large band-aid or dressing and you'll be fine.

You can even try engaging in positive activities like volunteering for your local soup kitchen.

I get obs on my finger, both wrists, my private area, and my shoulder. I don't usually ob all places at once though. It chooses one of those locations when I do ob. I'm a walking disease and I want it out of me. I've tried to be positive and do things to keep my mind off of it but it's obviously not helping. Fuck this virus...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sadpanda90 said:

I get obs on my finger, both wrists, my private area, and my shoulder. I don't usually ob all places at once though. It chooses one of those locations when I do ob. I'm a walking disease and I want it out of me. I've tried to be positive and do things to keep my mind off of it but it's obviously not helping. Fuck this virus...

What's your history in terms of being tested for herpes?

• Like 1

Im positive for hsv2. I've been visually checked and swab tested in all areas. I've been diagnosed since July last year. 

Please try to hang in there and keep sharing your feelings.  This will pass. Your an awesome daughter helping your mother...

5 hours ago, Sadpanda90 said:

5 hours ago, Sadpanda90 said:

Sorry to hear you are suffering. I have hsv2 as well. How long have yiy had it and when did you start having obs in all these areas? I thought once u had an established genital infection you built antibodies.. 

Sounds similar to my obs. It appears anywhere on my body at times covering my entire neck. Its so painful and unappealing I can't either. I feel your pain but you have to hang in there, hopefully theravax helps us. 

13 minutes ago, yorkie said:

Sounds similar to my obs. It appears anywhere on my body at times covering my entire neck. Its so painful and unappealing I can't either. I feel your pain but you have to hang in there, hopefully theravax helps us. 

This will not be HSV-1 or HSV-2 and hence Theravax will not help. Please see your doctor for a diagnosis it all sounds a bit serious and important for an accurate swab to be taken.

11 hours ago, hopeful Rylee said:

Sorry to hear you are suffering. I have hsv2 as well. How long have yiy had it and when did you start having obs in all these areas? I thought once u had an established genital infection you built antibodies.. 

I was diagnosed July last year. I had an ob initially on my finger and private area. Before I knew what it was I was looking at it myself and probably infected myself on my wrists and shoulder without knowing it would spread. 

Edited by Sadpanda90

This is extremely unlikely to happen. What testing of any lesions did you have undertaken and what were the results? Have you had any blood tests?

Why is that? I've noticed everything I post you 

8 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

This is extremely unlikely to happen. What testing of any lesions did you have undertaken and what were the results? Have you had any blood tests?

Why is that? I've noticed everything I post, you answer skeptically. I'd love for it not to be herpes because who the fuck wants or expects that? but that's not the case.I've gotten visually diagnosed and swabbed. Doctors and lab test results agree I'm hsv2 positive in all areas I've listed. I have had to change dr.'s and hospitals since I've been diagnosed and everything says it's all hsv2. No offence, but please don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about when it comes to my body. I've always tried to take care of it and I try to keep that up. That means getting accurate advice from doctors, which I do.

Edited by Sadpanda90

Well Panda I'm sure your mother doesn't want you to disappear, and neither do we! Don't give up! It all sucks but there is hope. Scientists like Halford are working very hard at this moment. Help is on the way. You'll be a happy Panda again.

• Like 2

@Sadpanda90I agree with you every body reacts differently I had oral herpes, and as the doctors told me that it was nothing that did not happen, I transmitted it to my genitals arms and shoulders, I am hsv-1 and I have often small Obs as Pimples, I honestly do not think theravax works as a functional cure, that's my opinion.

I also want to disappear, I still have not had the courage

Estoy de acuerdo contigo cada cuerpo reacciona diferente yo tenía herpes oral, y como los médicos me dijeron que no era nada que no pasaba nada, me lo transmiti a mis genitales brazos y hombros, yo soy hsv-1 y tengo Obs con frecuencia pequeñas como espinillas, sinceramente no creo que theravax funcione como una cura funcional, esa es mi opinión,.

Yo también quisiera desaparecer, aún no e tenido el valor

@WilsoInAus The fact that you do not have it in those parts of your body does not mean that it is not possible, our whole body is skin and any part of the body can be affected by the virus, there are people who have a rapid response of antibodies and That is why it does not cause problems compared to other people, everyone recognizes their body, and can identify that something is wrong,

El hecho de que usted no lo tenga en esas partes de su cuerpo no quiere decir que no sea posible,, todo nuestro cuerpo es piel y cualquier parte del cuerpo puede ser afectada por el virus, hay gente que tiene una respuesta rápida de anticuerpos y es por eso que no causa problemas a comparación de otras personas, cada quien reconoce su cuerpo, y puede identificacar que algo está mal,

Edited by Atrapasueños