Jump to content


Should I test oryzon 1001 molecule on myself?  

3 members have voted

  1. 1. Should I?

    • Hell yes!
    • That's stupid

Recommended Posts

Currently I've been experimenting with emsam a Maoi inhibitor that can inhibitor the virus from coming out of latency. I've been taking 2mg a week I suffer from outbreaks all over my face, I'm 20 years old if I go over 6mg a day I will start to have muscle twitching. I also take Baicalin which also inhibits virus from coming out of latency but has a very low half life of an hour but both help tremendously with out breaks.  How ever I was thinking about ordering and taking oryzon 1001 molecular and testing on myself and wanted someone's opinion on me doing this.




Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is anyone having trouble posting a reply on this thread?  I'm seeing an odd message when replying.

Funny that you post this topic, I was just chatting about MAOIs and LSD-1 inhibitors just yesterday.  There is definitely a decent amount of research pointing to a LSD-1 inhibitor and its ability to prevent replication and reactivation of the virus.  My knowledge is limited, but @StayingUpbeat seems to be educated on the topic.

How have the other drugs you've tested turned out?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If I have an outbreak and take a full patch along with some famcilvir  the outbreak will stop in 2 days healed. I haven't ordered any epigentic drug but I'm thinking about ordering and trying it because the molecule is modeled after the parnate Maoi inhibitor so I'm thinking there's not gonna be many side effects. The video states that taking 12micrograms of ory 1001 will inhibit the lsd gene.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Famciclovir has a better bio avabilty and it only takes 250mg to kill 77% of replication of the virus vs valciclovir which bio availability is only like 56% and you have to take 500mg vs 250 mg.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Donate

    If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

  • The Hive is Thriving!

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Posts

    • Nameshame
      @WilsoInAus do you really thing that above my symptoms are Herpes related? Or it may because of Herpes zoster shingles? Bcz of this my Igm is positive?
    • Nameshame
      @WilsoInAus i requested my partner, but they are refusing from testing and saying they dint had any symptoms. Now the only way i left is to wait untill 12 weeks window period right? I am not getting what to do in this case. Any suggestion for any other tests?
    • CHT
      Hi "Jeremy"..... I agree, the topic of your HSV status does not need to be something you disclose too soon in a developing relationship..... get to know each other first....see how it's going and as it progresses, then the HSV issue will naturally need to be revealed.... it's my personal opinion though that before there is any sexual encounter you ought to disclose your HSV status.... I know some will disagree with me on this but, I think it is morally wrong not to disclose first.  This can be a make/break situation for most people but, again, I feel it is simply wrong not to give the other person the whole story since your decision not to disclose could put their health at risk.... that is simply not an option in my opinion.  Looking back to my "pre-HSV" life I most certainly would want my partner to disclose their HSV+ status before intimacy so that I could make my decision as to whether I want to take that risk or not.... 
    • Jeremy Spokein
      Thanks, CHT. I appreciate the feedback. The whole trauma of going through this has led me to figure out a lot about myself and my attachment wounds, so I'm taking courses to come out of this better. This girl really was my dream woman in so many ways, it's been the hardest heartbreak to deal with ever. I'm truly in a lot of pain, but using the pain as fuel to launch that new business and work with coaches. I also opened up to my family about HSV, so my parents and sister know now, and they were very loving and accepting of it. Since opening up about it, I feel way better around this thing. After opening up, I also found out that some mutual friends in our family have discordant couples who are married with children, so HSV hasn't stopped them from living a loving life. The thing is... all of these couples I mention did not disclose until 6-8 months into the relationship. So now I'm thinking it might be better not to disclose until I know things are very serious. I'll of course stay on the medication and use protection, but maybe this is a better route than disclosing upfront and scaring women off.
    • WilsoInAus
      Hey @Lcj987 and welcome to the website. You can be sure that isn't HSV-2, looks nothing like it. It is much more likely to be folliculitis or inflamed fordyce spots.
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.