World's Largest Herpes Support Group

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• Runner278
      Here is an article that discusses postherpetic neuralgia. This is what my doctor will finally diagnose me with once I put it cleanly under his nose. While I haven’t had lesions, I’ve had many of the other symptoms of HSV2 that 5 drs, 4 urgent care professionals and Terri Warren has said “it’s not herpes”. I go for my western blot blood draw Thursday and I have an appointment with a neurologist on 9/1. This virus not only needs better treatment, it needs better drs.    https://www.herpesite.org/post-herpetic-neuralgia-from-genital-herpes/
    • themotion
      @Cas9 Hey, Sorry to bother you, but can you share your opinion on the content quoted above. Hope all is well.   Thank you
    • Aubrey77
    • WilsoInAus
      Hey @Aubrey77 these symptoms are not something that oral HSV-1 can cause. In the end herpes would do what it does best and this is cause a sore somewhere on the lips . It might tingle a little as it forms, be inconvenient as it blisters and then crust as it heals and all look a little unsightly. But that’s herpes.    No reason to disbelieve your doctors thoughts on your issues.
    • Aubrey77
      Any feed back is welcome. I get these small bumps inside my right cheek. They do not hurt or burst. They just come and go. I showed them to doctors and the say they come up with stress and foods. Problem is I have pain and muscle spasms down right arm and in legs. Are these all ongoing issues for getting virus? I am not sure was going on with my body anymore 
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.