World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Umm Harith

Muslimah looking marriage

Umm Harith

Hi everyone im new here but this isnt new for me. 

I was diagnosed whilst i was 30 weeks pregnant ober 7 years ago and ots literally put a hold in my life cant get to close to anyone. But as times going on companionship is needed so i was wondering is there any muslim men in birmingham uk living with the dame condition struggling to find marriage? And any tips on how to not let it get me down? I know its been a while and i should be used to it but it's truly heartbreaking and depressing when i try to think of my future. 

Manhaj-ul haq

Hope you feel better sis. I am sorry for how you are feeling. I was devastated when I first found out years ago before Islam.  This life is short, and remember there's no herpes in Jannah and this is a small test in comparison to how the sahaba were tested by Allah subhaana was ta'ala. Also in b-ham

Umm Harith

Thanks for that .....Verily The reminders benefit the believers 

I try to be positive in my thinking and im ok then every now and then it seems to bother me and then I get all in my feelings but then I pull it all go together Alhamdulillah.

And yes Insha'Allah we make it to jannah where we will be free of all these worldy ailments 

Mackie82
On 8/18/2017 at 2:17 AM, Manhaj-ul haq said:

Hope you feel better sis. I am sorry for how you are feeling. I was devastated when I first found out years ago before Islam.  This life is short, and remember there's no herpes in Jannah and this is a small test in comparison to how the sahaba were tested by Allah subhaana was ta'ala. Also in b-ham

Each one of Sahaba was married to 4 women and having Few Jariya. And they didn’t have  such life like we have. Leave the religion alone even the profit was married to 13 women’s. They were lucky they didn’t get herpes. Thanks