World's Largest Herpes Support Group
useless

can anyone help

useless

I have been experiencing numbness and my hands become claw like and I can't open them up without difficult. Has anyone else experienced something like this.

ThePrinceofPoon

I used to get that numbness feeling in my left hand sometimes and then sometimes I would breakout on the back of my hand. I still feel numbness but I also had a herniated cervical disc at c4-c5 on my left side so the Dr. said that was causing the numbness in my hand. Have you injured your neck? Does your neck hurt? Could be that.

useless

Not hurt my neck no. Fingers are numb constantly in both hands but right is more. Hurt as well. My toes feel slightly numb too. I'm pretty sure it's to do with hsv. There's a lot of things I experience that others don't. Not sure what's going on. Thanks for reply.

WilsoInAus

I think you can be very confident this has nothing at all to do with HSV. Please consult a doctor as soon as possible.

Cas9
9 minutes ago, useless said:

Not hurt my neck no. Fingers are numb constantly in both hands but right is more. Hurt as well. My toes feel slightly numb too. I'm pretty sure it's to do with hsv. There's a lot of things I experience that others don't. Not sure what's going on. Thanks for reply.

You're pretty sure is has to do with hsv??? Based on what?

useless

My hands burns in patches, I'm having tingling,pain and same symptoms in my face around my cheek bones and forehead.

Atrapasueños

Por lo que he leído el hsv genera picazón ardor dolor de nervios y dolores de cabeza, lo que genera o puede generar son lesiones dependiendo de donde penetró el virus la encefalitis pandadizo ohsv, ghsv, hsv ocular y en algunos casos de personas inmunocomprometidos la muerte 

Tal vez lo que le suceda es por otro motivo, mejor ir al médico

From what I have read the hsv generates itching burning pain of nerves and headaches, what it generates or can generate are injuries depending on where the virus encephalitis pandemic ohsv, ghsv, hsv ocular and in some cases of immunocompromised people death

Maybe what happens to you is for another reason, better go to the doctor

Cas9
Just now, useless said:

What are you saying  icould die ? 

There's nothing to suggest you have any more of a chance of dying from your symptoms than I do of mine. But why are you discussing this on this forum?
GO SEE A DOCTOR for god's sake.

P.S. Not every problem you have is automatically HSV

useless

As far as Dr's are concerned i should not be having any symptoms other than breakouts and i know that is rubbish. They do blood test and say there's nothing wrong with you your tests show nothing. I just wanted to know if anyone had experienced these symptoms as well.

WilsoInAus

People might experience such symptoms, but it has nothing at all whatsoever to do with herpes!

useless

I'm having a lotof pproblems right now. Don't mean to go on. But this has really made me feel down. I'm ffinding that hard to do simple chores. I ddon't know why cas9 is so aggressive in the response. Just asking a question on a forum wherelots of people  ask qquestions.

Cas9
2 minutes ago, useless said:

I'm having a lotof pproblems right now. Don't mean to go on. But this has really made me feel down. I'm ffinding that hard to do simple chores. I ddon't know why cas9 is so aggressive in the response. Just asking a question on a forum wherelots of people  ask qquestions.

Sorry if I seem over aggressive but you need to use a little common sense here. Just because you have some ailment doesn't always mean it's HSV.
I see that a lot on this forum. Whatever your issue is, you need to have it medically determined.

Cas9

@useless BTW, how old are you? And stop thinking you're useless or I'll have to fly over to England and kick your ass :)

useless

Thankyou. Last iwent to the dr and said Iihad pproblems with my eye and couldhe swab ytobe ttested for ocular hsv. He said he ccouldn't because the eyes are sensitive. There was nothing he could do. When Iispoke to someoneta the std clinic she told me her daughter had hherpesin the eye and her gp sswabbed her eye for the test. I've been back and forth just tired of it all now. I was doing well till last year and now Iikeep having one thing after another. 

useless

Sorry just feeling sorry for myself i gguess. Not attractive at all and I'm 51 

I mean not an attractive trait.

Cas9
19 minutes ago, useless said:

Sorry just feeling sorry for myself i gguess. Not attractive at all and I'm 51 

I mean not an attractive trait.

No need to apologize. I just don't want you to jump to conclusions about your medical issues. After all, your numbness could be something more significant then hsv and it's important that you get it diagnosed. For example, what if it's diabetes, or perhaps a circualtion issue. I'm not saying it is, just saying that it could be something more significant than hsv. If your doctor is not helping you, find another doctor.

useless

Thankyou cas9. I have been checked for diabetesso I know it's not that. I just feel the Dr's don'tknow enough about hsv. But ewill go to Dr's to check out for circulation problems. Thanks for your help.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• Similar Content

• flowerblossom245
      By flowerblossom245
      I was recently diagnosed with HSV 1 a week ago and the emotional strain has been horrible. I’m the type of person who hates the unknown, so I’m trying to figure out if I have it genitally or orally. I had sex with someone who has been tested for herpes, but he doesn’t remember which strain he has. He hasn’t had an outbreak in years and has taken medicine, so my doctor initially said the chance was extremely low that he gave it to me (especially because it was only for about 1 min and that was it.) I get mouth ulcers regularly and I also get what I believe is a cold sore right in the corner of my mouth (which I’ve read isn’t a real cold sore?) so I’m wondering if that’s why I tested positive. We had sex a month and a half ago, and the symptoms started about a week and a half ago. Burning while peeing, and the occasional itching. When my doctor looked (she also did a Pap smear) she said she saw no lesions which I took as a good sign. I’ve been taking Valtrex for 5 days now but my symptoms haven’t improved at all. I just need people to talk to who know how I’m feeling. Thank you all 
    • EffieG
      By EffieG
      Approximately 5 years ago a  girl gave me a peck on the lips, I wiped my lips off.
      The next morning I woke up with a painful rash all over my top lip that dried up and resulted in chapped lips, where the skin died and regenerated. No pus or obvious cold sore.
      I have had this same outbreak approximately once a year in the same place except for this year where I have had it almost continuously, I have been very stressed.
      I went to the doctor who says it isn't cold sores (I have to wait 2 weeks for a blood test), however I have found someone ( To those with oral HSV2 only by Penumbra,)  who tested positive for HSV2 by blood test with my EXACT symptoms.
      Before an outbreak, my lip/nose area is tingling a lot and I feel a strong twitching in my lip.
      Is it possible that I have mild cold sores?
      I would greatly appreciate any help
    • HereAndNowLater
      By HereAndNowLater
      Hello world!
      I had my first HSV2 outbreak 8 years ago. 
      The first one is the worst -- the actual outbreak hurts like hell. The outbreak itself was very tiny and localized in a small genital area. However It came with side effects I didn't expect like an acute and intense tingling sensation in my lower back, buttocks, and spread down to my feet/toes. 
      Fast forward years. 
      I rarely get actual outbreaks if ever. 
      But I do experience that intense nerve pain I remember that comes before an outbreak manifests as a skin lesion.
      So now the outbreaks don't happen, but the prodrome pre-tingles happen often. Except now those piercing sharp tingles aren't just perceptible in the aforementioned areas. I feel it all over my body intermittently - neck, shoulders, arm, yes leg and lower back, foot, etc..
      To emphasize, I never experienced any chronic pain remotely similar to "herpes tingles" pre- first HSV 2 outbreak. 
      Several Questions:
      Does this pain sound familiar to you? Has it migrated outside of where it was when you first had an outbreak? When I bring this up to multiple doctors, I'm baffled that they have no idea what I'm talking about. Or don't see the connection between the nerve(?) /lymph node (?) pain / neuralgia/ paresthesia and HSV.  Every time I see a "Lyrica" commercial for fibromyalgia I think to myself, "well this is fucking it. this is what I'm feeling/experiencing in my body." Is there a link between fibromyalgia and herpes? I wonder how many patients diagnosed with fibromyalgia have either HSV 1/ HSV 2/ shingles/ varicella-zoster viruses or something related? It seems to me there is a there there. But I also feel I'm being gas lit by the world and that in general researchers / HCPs are too "embarrassed" to even commit to research around the "not talked about" symptoms of HSV; or even HSV in general.  How can herpes be so "common" and yet not a single medical professional is conversant in the totality of the disease or specializing in it? >_< Not related, but where can I purchase acyclovir cream? That stuff is like contraband in the USA lol.  ugh this country sucks in this arena. 
  • Trending Now

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • 2kroc
      Yes, just have sex wearing clothes and a condom, also don't kiss. No disclosure needed.
    • 2kroc
      Have sex  with at least one of you wearing clothes + a condom  next time, if you really want to protect him.
    • 2kroc
      All negative, Except for hepatitis B which is something you're vaccinated (They give you antibodies) against in the military. Before, I go through the trouble of re cropping another damn picture for you. I'd like to ask what your response will be if I show you the results and they're all negative?
    • 2kroc
      Universities receive most of their  funding from Pharma companies. Scientific studies aren't cheap, Pharmaceutical companies aren't going to fund research on food supplements when there's no pay off for them. It's naive to  think big businesses would fund research that'd directly decrease profit.  Then there's the possibility of the pharmaceutical companies bribing the government agencies from genuine health research, to keep themselves in business. https://thevaccinereaction.org/2018/04/big-pharma-pays-universities-for-most-medical-research-in-u-s-today/   Also, No one outside of the research community has the resources/contacts to prove they're cured. Even if they scored a negative on a western blot test/IGg, scrutinizers would just claim the virus was dormant or they never had it at all. Other than blood test, There is no easily accessible method to determine whether or not the virus is completely eradicated from your body.
    • WilsoInAus
      @2kroc where are the results of the three preceding tests?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.