World's Largest Herpes Support Group

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• Just a human being
      While I was wanting to take a break from my posting here for the next month as you asked a question I answered. Unfortunately while I can post and publish I cannot discuss the matter further here as I am being censored. That’s science for you. Endemic censorship and dishonesty. 
    • MikeHerp
      The HSV cure research is partly funded by the NIH. So it’s unlikely that FHC would stop it. If they stopped it, they couldn’t get the funding anymore. The cutbacks, while unfortunate, only affect 5% of their staff. Like any other private institution, they aren’t immune to the effects of a crashed economy. Let's continue to provide support and remain patient. Good news will cone but we have to be ready for the occasional setback or delay.  I will communicate with them about the status at the next opportunity,
    • WSX
      Leading by example — well done! Everyone else: Don't forget to check if your company matches charitable donations made out to Fred Hutch.
    • WilsoInAus
      Post flagged for moderation. Science is not censored, but fake material is censored and fraud is illegal. The article is a fake posted on an open source bulletin board - the bulletin board has no association with any university or research facility. There are no such people as Bernard Middleton or Susan Cosgrove, that is just part of the fraud. Nothing has ever been published concerning Synergy supplements. Why? Because they are just supplements that have never been shown to have any effect regarding herpes. There is no scientific reason why they would and no effect in any study has been found. Yes it is completely unreasonable to persist as you are and you have been warned for your behaviour by the moderator, I'm sure they will deal with appropriately.
    • Runner278
      I’m in for $1,000. 
  1. moialbalushi

moialbalushi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.