World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
BeatriceB123

Primary vs secondary

BeatriceB123

Hi, I had my first outbreak in February which consisted of one small sore on the inner labia. No pain. I had a bit of tingling but didn't really think anything of it. I did get tested for std (just urine as like I said I didn't really think about herpes at that time) and came back negative and by this time the sore had gone so I chalked it up to be an ingrown hair. 

4 months later I just had what I believe is my second Ob (I had almost forgotten about the first one by this time). I was having pretty rough sex before hand (I don't produce much lubrication during sex) and also chalked that up to be a rip at the vaginal opening. I now believe it was as I'm going through all the stages. 

4 days after that appeared I've noticed raised areas on my buttocks. No heads and only a single small blister. They seem to disappear more during the day but when I get out of the shower they reappear. Has anyone experienced this? Are they going to blister ever or just play tricks? 

Disc0rdant
37 minutes ago, BeatriceB123 said:

Hi, I had my first outbreak in February which consisted of one small sore on the inner labia. No pain. I had a bit of tingling but didn't really think anything of it. I did get tested for std (just urine as like I said I didn't really think about herpes at that time) and came back negative and by this time the sore had gone so I chalked it up to be an ingrown hair. 

4 months later I just had what I believe is my second Ob (I had almost forgotten about the first one by this time). I was having pretty rough sex before hand (I don't produce much lubrication during sex) and also chalked that up to be a rip at the vaginal opening. I now believe it was as I'm going through all the stages. 

4 days after that appeared I've noticed raised areas on my buttocks. No heads and only a single small blister. They seem to disappear more during the day but when I get out of the shower they reappear. Has anyone experienced this? Are they going to blister ever or just play tricks? 

Get tested again.  Test him, too.  Impossible to know what/if you have it with an internet description.