Connect Anonymously for Herpes Support.
Sign in to follow this  
Arianamiller

scared?!

Hey, ive had ghsv1 for over a year now and i haven't had an outbreak since my first but a few days ago a bump appeared on my 'mons pubis' it kinda just looked like a pimple and none of my sores were in that area for my first outbreak so i kinda just thought it was something else? but this morning it feels a bit sore and i think maybe it looks a bit more like a herpes sore now? I was just wondering if the herpes can appear in new places then...or it is actually just a pimple or something. The reason this is worrying me is because i got somewhat intimate with a guy last night (which i havent done since i've been diagnosed) i didnt let him touch me, but we did like dry hump a bit (which i know i probably shouldnt of even done that tbh) and cuddled in our underwear and stuff, idk if im just being paranoid but im so scared that he got it just from that small encounter or if maybe i touched myself and then touched him IDK help 

This is as close to zero risk for him as it gets, so you can rest easy on that score.

Is this an outbreak? Maybe, but go with your experience of the sores previously. For many people, outbreaks are in a similar place of similar nature. Only you can judge whether this is different enough on these counts.

Advertisement