Connect Anonymously for Herpes Support.
Sign in to follow this  
AB.Girl

Stressed and feeling alone

The past month I feel like I've been constantly stressed, i had my second outbreak a few weeks ago and I was so scared because my first outbreak was honestly the worst time of my life. But I also have a ton of other stuff going on in my life that is just stressing me out. I'm in a pretty new relationship and he knows that I have this but I feel like when we talk about it he rely doesn't understand emotionally what I'm going through. He tries to get it but I'm a very emotional person so sometimes it's hard for him. I just wish I had more people to talk to, somekne who knows how it feels and can relate. As much as my boyfriend and my friends are there for me I feel like I have this all new side of me that no one understands. Sorry for the rambling but it's 435am here and I'm wide awake unable to turn my brain off long enough to fall asleep. Does anyone else ever feel like this? I hope I'm not the only one

I feel you girl, I feel like I'm in a box that comes with no instructions.. If you need to talk feel free to contact me!

Advertisement

Hello Lady :) I totally understand you feel sad.I have bad days as well. But your glass is halv full, as you have nice loving boyfriend. Please do not concentrate too much in this problem, because you really have good situation. I would suggest you to do nice things with him and by the time things will get easier. Im muslimin myself and I have really good friend with whom Im talking to. Eventhough I know she cannot help me as much as I hope. :)  But Im asking help of God and Im talking to God always when I start to cry and I do this a lot. My dream was to have good family life but now Im really unsure of my situation. Things didnt go like I planned. :( but I pray a lot and Im sure that one day I will have nice family life. Please, you must understand to think positive, because for some reason bad things happens to good people. Do not blame yourself. I think you are loving honest and caring person, thats why you feel bad! Have good dreams and think all good things you have in your life before you will get asleep. 

Nice dreams!

The good news is that you're not alone, and that all of us here feel you and what you're going through. The bad news is that I am not in a position to give any advice since I feel the exact same crap, but only a bit more maybe. I completely isolated myself from relationships and sex life. I feel like I died while still alive. 

I find sometimes I really cant talk with others who dont have this, such as my bf,  how I feel, thye reaaly dont understand and that is ok!  that is why I come here you all get it! Thank you

If you really love each other then you should educate him about it bit by bit, on both the physiological and psychological sides of the matter. I already have respect for him for not being an ignorant bastard who'd run away once he hears about your diagnosis. I used to be that ignorant bastard in the past if someone would have told me something similar. 

Advertisement