World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Imaginaryexit

Eczema herpictum and disseminated herpes hsv1

Imaginaryexit

Is there anyone on here that has these conditions or complications with herpes.  I would really like to hear from you.  Im pretty sure this is my problem.

WilsoInAus

Mate for someone with an established oral infection of HSV-1 from childhood... chances of this... zip!

Imaginaryexit
47 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

Mate for someone with an established oral infection of HSV-1 from childhood... chances of this... zip!

I have no proof that I had this from childhood. Even if I did, perhaps the body forgets, kinda like how people need booster shots for shingles.  That makes complete logical sense.  I have a track recorded of unusual things happening to me.  All my research seems to point to this.  My symtoms mimic coaxsackie but it has been to long to have continued issues still to my knowledge.  When this all started to happen a I should of gone to the hospital.  I'd probably have a diagnosis possibly when it was at its primary outbreak of whatever.

WilsoInAus

I think you've let your imagination run riot with some googling!

Remember as with anything in life, the simplest, most logical and most likely explanation is most often the reality.

Imaginaryexit
On 6/20/2017 at 8:23 PM, WilsoInAus said:

I think you've let your imagination run riot with some googling!

Remember as with anything in life, the simplest, most logical and most likely explanation is most often the reality.

Listen i appreciate your positive outlook for me.  I really do.  Unfortunitly, I am being tortured daily with vesicles on my scalp, and rashes on my hands, mouth and nose, in my ears, forarms, all itch, all look like they want to form something but reside and just continue to be inflamed.  The rashes don't scab over ever, but I understand this can happen. I am at the point that I'm under great distress and I need a doctor to prove me wrong but I don't typically get a open sore around the rashes except my scalp.  What i do need though, is people to believe me that something is terribly wrong, otherwise I wouldn't be going around like a chicken with its head cut off.  My symtoms are very real, can be very slight to severe, but consistent annoyance breaks you down mentally.  Yes google can be frustrating and I am very well of the concept of im going to die from everything I look up.  HSV is the only thing I have found in all my research and coaxsackie that resembles my problems.  I am working on getting a infectious disease appointment.  Could i have a co infection of Lyme related disease.  Maybe.  I seem to have a lot of trouble with the herpe class viruses though.  I had shingles last year for three months across my face and scalp that gave me terrible pain and nerve damage.  5 years ago no one could figure out what was wrong with me, got pale all the time, tired, not feeling well.  Kept asking the doctor if it could be ebv, he said no you don't have the typical symtoms and wouldn't testfoe it.  Went to a rheumatologist and he said sounds like ebv without the physical appearances.  Went back to primary and demanded the test for a 5th one and sure enough it was ebv.  Couple years went by and I lost my hearing instantly, I will skip the details but I lost that permently and they tested for CMV and that came up positive.  So these viruses reek havoc on me.  Maybe the other two actually make me immuncompromised and the term immuncompromised is misinforming only to HIV.  Anyway I believe I give warrant to this class of viruses are way under evaluated in arms of what they can do and what happens if you have a couple, not to mention my adipose tissue disorder.

WilsoInAus

Your symptoms sound terrible. You are doing yourself a great disservice by trying to self diagnose. Nothing you suggest really makes a lot of sense. Please see a new doctor for further opinions. What else can you do?

WilsoInAus

How about you actually read some of those books and actually try to help people. You write the most atrocious posts ever seen on this forum and you have the arrogance and audacity to write a post like this. Few people have done more to sour the website than yourself.

I write up to hundreds of responses a day to people who need advice and help. I am doing the best I can. My responses are spot on to the situation required.

Please reflect upon why it is you felt the need to write a post like that and what it says about you.