World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Rational Vaxxer

Theravax article in Women's Health Magazine

Rational Vaxxer

Lurker_No_More

All my best wishes to Dr. Halford for best health, and I hope that he helps us achieve better health. I am optimistic, hopeful, and patient.

Rational Vaxxer
20 minutes ago, Lurker_No_More said:

All my best wishes to Dr. Halford for best health, and I hope that he helps us achieve better health. I am optimistic, hopeful, and patient.

Thank you 

Lurker_No_More

Thank YOU, anyone related to RV, trying to help us and put an end to this nightmare.

Lurker_No_More

Do you, gentlemen, think Theravax will be available any soon? And in a capsule, what do you honestly think of its efficacy and safety? I read the negative comments, but I would like to hear your perspective on the matter, maybe to keep my hopes and faith up. I would really hate to have this hope shattered. 

Lurker_No_More

Well, let's then hope that Theravax, or something, works. I REALLY wish this nightmare to end. It is a nightmare, an escalating one on many levels.

Rational Vaxxer
50 minutes ago, Lurker_No_More said:

Do you, gentlemen, think Theravax will be available any soon? And in a capsule, what do you honestly think of its efficacy and safety? I read the negative comments, but I would like to hear your perspective on the matter, maybe to keep my hopes and faith up. I would really hate to have this hope shattered. 

I think it's very effective and hopefully soon will be available.  But as far as the details are concerned, I really don't know because that is a business decision that has nothing to do with me.  But very safe and very effective 

Rational Vaxxer
38 minutes ago, SupermansJustice said:

@Rational Vaxxer does not work for RVX (his own words). He has no business commenting on anything aside from his own experience. 

You are are not a scientist and not a doctor, you also do not have any degrees whatsoever and you remain anonymous. How  convenient.  I guess this would mean you have nothing else to say as well..

Lurker. Do not worry about the negative Nancy's on here, just stick with the facts 

Edited by Rational Vaxxer

Lurker_No_More

I personally 'choose' to keep my faith in Dr. Halford and Theravax, until 'proven' otherwise.

RVX Patient and Investor
56 minutes ago, Lurker_No_More said:

@Agustin Fernandez III has said on here it's still coming and soon.  I would read his most recent posts on his activity section of his profile.

Lurker_No_More

Let's please not fight, gentlemen, okay? We all need the same thing; a cure. Too many things in life are against us already. Let's not add to that. Our common interests and that sad bond between us outweigh our discrepancies by far.  

Rational Vaxxer
8 minutes ago, SupermansJustice said:

Let's start with a glaring inaccuracy. 

Perhaps an EBV virologist should not be commenting on this vaccine. First-time a live-attenuated herpes vaccine was tested on humans?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16213066

Live-attenuated DISC-H tried therapeutically in humans in 2006. 

@OhFuckMyDickHurts Am I missing anything? Halford ain't the first and definitely ain't the last. He's just the first to suggest people get injected without testing for safety or efficacy in animals beforehand.

Animal testing was already done on guinea pigs and mice. You really are a piece of work. Smh. 

Rational Vaxxer
2 hours ago, Lurker_No_More said:

Thank YOU, anyone related to RV, trying to help us and put an end to this nightmare.

We are all doing our part to change the world. It will take some time but it's going to happen. 

moialbalushi
7 hours ago, Rational Vaxxer said:

@Rational Vaxxer just write what you want. People who want to believe they can believe. People who have a different openion have the right to do that also. For the billion time , still didnt hear anything from RVx till now so we cant judge. 

Edited by moialbalushi

Rational Vaxxer
5 hours ago, Felina88 said:

Good lord this is confusing.

Yup. Lol

STILL_HOPEFUL_MAYBE
19 hours ago, Rational Vaxxer said:

Thank you for posting this Rational Vaxxer.

hopeful Rylee

I know it takes time, however I thought thatvwas why trials were being conducted in other countries- to get it expedited. The articles are encouraging, but when you are suffering daily, all we want to know is when? Its coming, its coming is getting frustratin . I hope 3 - 5 years from now this isn't another shattered dream. This is what makes people loose hope and result to suicide. All that keeps me going is my kids and HOPE that the suffering is about to end..but  Its hard to get up and fight the same demons you felt defeated you the day before. 

hopeful Rylee
On Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 7:38 PM, Rational Vaxxer said:

Thank you 

Thank you for being braver than any of us here to "out yourself" in the quest to help bring awareness and help others. You are braver than I could ever be. When time permits,please respond to my inbox. Thank you.