World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Arianamiller

need advice

Arianamiller

Hey, ok so i have ghsv1 as some and havent had an outbreak since my initial one or had any sexual encounter since ive been diagnosed its been over a year...

I was with a boy last night and things got heated, I refused to let him go down on me or have sex with me obviously but we dry humped in underwear and i was pretty wet, is there any way that i could of put him in harm? i know thats its skin to skin contact but like something still feels wrong about like any fluids touching him....

also i feel bad enough about this even happening and him fingering me to literally ever talk to him again, because i feel like that seems like i didn't care about him getting it even from that little contact.. IDK.  This is why i've decided to stay completely celibate for so long and never even give guys my attention, it's all too hard and unfair, i also have bpd so my self esteem is so low i REALLY REALLY feel like i'll never find anyone, so i'm not even brave enough to put my self in the situation to be accepted or rejected, yikes idk, it sucks being so young also, like boys these days don't even want relationships with anyone let alone someone like me IDK lol rant over.

Lisajd

Zero chance of transmitting it.  Skin to skin contact.  You feel guilty so you do care so dont be hard on yourself.  Remember ghsv1 has less risk and if he has oral hsv having sex is very minimal risk.  Just do the right thing and give him a choice but also dont avoid because you think they will reject you. I encoyrage you to learn about ghsv1 cause you really dont need to stay cellibate. 

LynnT

There are hsv dating sites, maybe try one? It relieves any stress of telling a new partner, maybe it would be a good way to ease back into the already difficult world of dating.