World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
bella pink

Type 1 herpies on genital

bella pink

Hi I have recently been diagnosed with type 1 herpies and I contracted it genitally. For people who have type 1 herpies on their genitals could you give me any advice on how you protect your partner during sex? Do you use anything else other than condoms thank you

WilsoInAus

Condoms are the reasonable measure that is expected to reduce the chance of transmission to appropriate levels in this circumstance. 

Males already with HSV-1 have more protection than both condoms and antivirals could provide to the extent where the risk is negligible.

Atrapasueños

Solo puede usar medicamentos para suprimir el hsv y el uso del condón la buena alimentación y el descanso 

Y sólo una pequeña precaucion tener relaciones cuando no tenga lesiones usar medicamento y preservativos aunque no son 100% eficaz pero ayudan a disminuir el contagio 

You can only use medications to suppress the hsv and condom use good nutrition and rest

And only a small precaution to have relationships when you do not have injuries use medication and condoms although they are not 100% effective but they help to diminish the contagion